• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 27
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4864 times and has 26 replies Next Thread
Stephensam

[Closed][Survey] Win a black/black armor with spear!

Survey is closed!

I am in the need of some survey results and I can't think of any better way then to offer a reward to those who take it!

From now until the 24th of this month, a survey will be open and posted here. Each pirate that completes the survey will be in a drawing to win one of three black/black armor with spear furniture items (in new condition).

Disclaimer: Due to the limited abilities of Zoomerang, only 100 pirates will be able to take the survey. Please do not try to take the survey more than once, as Zoomerang will not let you.

Thank you to the 100 pirates that took the survey. Armor winners will be posted shortly.
----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stephensam at Sep 17, 2007 4:50:06 PM]
[Sep 14, 2007 9:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Re: [Survey] Win a black/black armor with spear!

That was pretty interesting thanks for setting that up.

-Crip
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Sep 15, 2007 4:51:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

So far we've had 26 surveys answered. There are a lot of differing answers, but definately some answers are more popular than others. There are only 8 days left and 74 surveys left, whichever comes first will end the survey.
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Sep 15, 2007 12:08:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

So far we've had 26 surveys answered. There are a lot of differing answers, but definately some answers are more popular than others. There are only 8 days left and 74 surveys left, whichever comes first will end the survey.

Here you go....
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Raider81 at Sep 16, 2007 1:50:15 AM]
[Sep 15, 2007 12:17:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

I hope this isn't a bad question but was wondering how the [specific question] answers are going? I found that to be the hardest but all together was pretty good. If you want me to I can erase this by not giving a question away..

If you could, it would be cool ;D
[Sep 15, 2007 2:26:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
ClaudeJr

Well will we see the power of 10 as ye next game? I had thought about doing it myself.
Jesseduke on Cobalt
[Sep 15, 2007 10:03:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Well will we see the power of 10 as ye next game? I had thought about doing it myself.

Actually, I am not doing a "Power of 10" game. I know that there is someone on Midnight doing that, but I am doing a gameshow. Family Feud, or as my version is called, Flag Feud!

A link to the event's description:
Flag Feud!
[Sep 15, 2007 11:56:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

My bad Stevensam
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Sep 16, 2007 1:51:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

Well I took the survey but I am pretty sure Gilligan's isn't an island on ice. I didn't feel like logging onto ice to get a name.

Cool concept though....thanks
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Sep 16, 2007 3:25:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LadyMaiTai

I did my part!
Lady of the Luscious Libations
Queen of the Flag Cocktails and Dreams
[Sep 17, 2007 6:43:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rixation

Each pirate that completes the survey will be in a drawing to win one of three black/black armor with spear furniture items (in new condition).

Although I'm sure this is written exactly as it should be, I just want to clarify that everyone is equally in the drawing to receive the armor, even if they give incorrect or "snarky" responses? ;)
Epimetheus
Retired

[Sep 17, 2007 6:58:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Each pirate that completes the survey will be in a drawing to win one of three black/black armor with spear furniture items (in new condition).

Although I'm sure this is written exactly as it should be, I just want to clarify that everyone is equally in the drawing to receive the armor, even if they give incorrect or "snarky" responses? ;)

Yay. Awesome. xD
DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
[Sep 17, 2007 7:11:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Aye, all 100 pirates surveyed will have equal chance to win one of the three armors. And there are only 22 surveys left!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stephensam at Sep 17, 2007 8:07:52 AM]
[Sep 17, 2007 8:07:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Mirkwood23

done
Bigwood
All Oceans

Sailor song YPP animation HI-RES
Thanks to Zacthedragon, please wait while loading
(Buying sloops with Eel in name)
[Sep 17, 2007 8:23:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bubblez86

Done xD
~~*~~Dragonsangel~~*~~

Seamyst tells ye, "wake up and go to sleep rofl."

[Sep 17, 2007 9:58:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/bubblez86    dragonsangel01    babybubblez1986 [Link]  Go to top 
bobothehobo

Done.
Hats, a mighty pirate.

[Sep 17, 2007 11:43:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Just 9 more surveys to go!
[Sep 17, 2007 12:24:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Re: [Closed][Survey] Win a black/black armor with spear!

Okay, all 100 surveys have been completed. A big thank you to everyone who participated! The three lucky pirates that will be chosen for the armors will be posted soon.
[Sep 17, 2007 6:32:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Just wondering if there is a way to see my score =-)

-Crip
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Sep 19, 2007 8:13:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Swordblade01

There is no score. Its a survey so there is no right or wrong answers.
Swordblade on Cobalt

"Think of it like a Twinkie. If you bite into the yellow part of a Twinkie and there is no white cream filling, it SUCKS!" -Ryan Higa

Dispite my forum join date, I joined aug 25 05
[Sep 19, 2007 11:11:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.freewebs.com/demonsatdusk [Link]  Go to top 
Gothiccenita

oo the suspence is killing me :D
Megaguise of Cobalt
SO and Quartermaster of Caretakers
Lucky-to-be-a-member of The Sea of Love
The Lucky Lime of Cobalt
[Sep 19, 2007 11:39:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

Survey says!!!!!!
Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Sep 19, 2007 1:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

I am really going to enjoy doing all these surveys, even if I don't make it to the games to be kissed by YppDawson. Nice idea steve :)
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Sep 19, 2007 2:03:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

YppDawson

Actually, it's Poedawson.
[Sep 19, 2007 3:02:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

I would just like to say another big thank you to everyone who participated in the survey. If the first "Flag Feud" is a success, you can expect more surveys with more prizes to be drawn.

Okay, the three lucky pirates have been drawn and their names are:

Anchorlord
Cavscout
Ddeeds

All three of you can contact me in-game to pick up your black/black armor with spear!
[Sep 19, 2007 3:06:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

There is no score. Its a survey so there is no right or wrong answers.

Then you don't know Crip very well. If he really tried he could make a survey have wrong answers. (thats coming from someone who listens with glee at Crips trash-talking......nobody does it better)
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bkny612 at Sep 19, 2007 3:24:58 PM]
[Sep 19, 2007 3:24:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Lmfao Freak thanks.. I am pretty sure a question that says name an island on ice and you put Ice is something you make from water it isnt a game.. That is wrong survey or not.. My 02 cents though..

Swordblade on Cobalt

Dispite my forum join date, I joined aug 25 05

-Crip

Despite my forum join date, I joined Dec. 2002 don't remember the day but it was almost 5yrs ago.. I just figured I would mention this to be cool
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Raider81 at Sep 20, 2007 11:43:33 AM]
[Sep 20, 2007 3:43:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates