• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 211
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 83954 times and has 210 replies Next Thread
pikaro

Re: Pirate(s) seeking crew(s)

We at Nautical Hoodratz are recruiting new pirates and officers up to fleet officer, you may become a Senior officer in the crew after you have shown your loyalty and earned the trust of the crew. We are an active crew with loving people willing to help you or if you're looking for active pillages then look no further, Apply now by PM me.
----------------------------------------
Bhubba Captain of Nautical Hoodratz

Explorer of Cobalt Ocean
Hunter of the seas
[May 15, 2007 3:50:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

This is Pirates Seeking Crews, so its not the place for that Salsero.

Dee
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[May 17, 2007 2:00:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikaro

This is Pirates Seeking Crews, so its not the place for that Salsero.

Dee

/me stares at screen.

Explorer of Cobalt Ocean
Hunter of the seas
[May 17, 2007 4:10:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Foilistc

pikaro wrote: 

/me stares at screen.

In other words, there is a thread that is for Crews seeking Pirates which is where you should have posted. You'll find it here.

Crews Seeking Pirates

FtO&R
I'm old. I don't look it but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart...
[May 17, 2007 5:39:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.carlknoch.com [Link]  Go to top 
cloudedlens

Seeking a crew. Weird for a captain to say that, I know.

My crew, the Velvet Fist is oligarchic, and due to reasons in real life, the senior officers have been inactive. We're getting nothing done. Also, conflicts within are causing tensions to mount, and to be honest, I don't much like being captain, so I'm thinking of just disbanding it. There's no guarantee that this'll actually happen, but before I make any decisions I need to know what options there are out there.

Thus: one Manson, possibly up for grabs.

Any takers?
Portraits, busts, and unique-looking avatars at MODS!

[Manson] of Cobalt.
[May 24, 2007 8:06:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tipsymanson [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

Arr, its time for me to join a new crew, I've been with mine since July 22, 2006. I am currently Captain/Senior Officer of Ultimate Chaos.

My Stats (Stats may be different by the time you contact me):

Sword Fighting: Weighty/Legendary
Bilge: Weighty/Master
Sailing: Expert/Master
Navigation: Broad/Able
Battle Navigation: Weighty/Grand Master
Gunnery: Solid/Distinguished
Carpentry: Solid/Respected
Rumble: Novice/Able
Treasure Haul: Novice/Able

Pirate Name: Deeogee

I am looking for an active, talkative, loving, selfish, everything but selfish. If you rarley pillage, do not contact me. If you are a huge crew, over like 200, do not contact me, if you give the rank SO to anyone with good stats, do not contact me. If you are a noob crew and have very little ships, do not contact me, if your flag is not active, do not contact me.

I am not afraid to start at Officer in a crew. Pirate is stretching it. As long as I can work my way up through thr ranks from Officer to Senior Officer I'm happy.

I currently have one Painted Black/Grey Renamed Sloopie, one Dhow, four Brigs and a frig.

Click on "Deeogee" in my signature for my Biography.

Deeogee, (Send PM or Tell!)
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[May 25, 2007 5:16:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikaro

Arr, its time for me to join a new crew, I've been with mine since July 22, 2006. I am currently Captain/Senior Officer of Ultimate Chaos.

My Stats (Stats may be different by the time you contact me):

Sword Fighting: Weighty/Legendary
Bilge: Weighty/Master
Sailing: Expert/Master
Navigation: Broad/Able
Battle Navigation: Weighty/Grand Master
Gunnery: Solid/Distinguished
Carpentry: Solid/Respected
Rumble: Novice/Able
Treasure Haul: Novice/Able

Pirate Name: Deeogee

I am looking for an active, talkative, loving, selfish, everything but selfish. If you rarley pillage, do not contact me. If you are a huge crew, over like 200, do not contact me, if you give the rank SO to anyone with good stats, do not contact me. If you are a noob crew and have very little ships, do not contact me, if your flag is not active, do not contact me.

I am not afraid to start at Officer in a crew. Pirate is stretching it. As long as I can work my way up through thr ranks from Officer to Senior Officer I'm happy.

I currently have one Painted Black/Grey Renamed Sloopie, one Dhow, four Brigs and a frig.

Click on "Deeogee" in my signature for my Biography.

Deeogee, (Send PM or Tell!)

Look through my crew info and if you're happy come and speak to me or pm and we can talk further.

Explorer of Cobalt Ocean
Hunter of the seas
[May 25, 2007 7:00:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tetrob

Stats (Subject to change, of course)

Sword - Narrow/Respected

Bilge - Broad/Able

Sail - Solid/Distinguished

Nav - Novice/Able

BNav - Novice/Able

Gun - Apprentice/Able

Carp - Solid/Respected (Ocean wide master)

Rumble - Novice/Able

Haul - Neophyte/Respected

Pirate Name - Tetrob

I just starting playing a week and a half ago, and haven't really been in a stable crew, but I am looking for a fun, active crew, with nice people, of any size.

I currently own a sloop.

Send a tell if interested in hiring me. I'm willing to take any position.
[Jun 8, 2007 7:38:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandndapunk

I am too.

Stats are on my page. I've had experiecnce with pretty all the ships except newly released. I've had about 2 crews, officer experience, etc. Looking for a crew, that downright pillages everyday, and that doesnt just give out promotions like that.

PM me here or wherever.

-Brandndapunk
Brandndapunk
SO of Twisted Revoloution
Pirate of Cobalt
Soon on Midnight
[Jun 16, 2007 11:56:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lolman55

Im seek any crew my stats are..

Swordfighting: Solid/Respected

Bilge: solid/able

Sailing:Solid/able

Dnav: Broad/able

Bnav: Solid/Respected

Gunnery: Weighty/Master

Rumble: Narrow/able

TH: Novice/Able

Send a tell to Hally to Recruit. He owns 1 sloop.
Hally on Cobalt!
Anti-Runescape Activist
Totally drug free for: My entire life.
[Jun 24, 2007 6:32:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flecko

I've recently returned to YPP! after a bit of a break from most onling gaming.

I have experience as both a senior officer of a fairly large crew and captain of my own smaller band of rogues for a while.

I hold the deed to my own sloop and cutter, and am a full subscriber

My skills are:

SF - Narrow

Bilge - Solid

Sail - Solid

Bnav - broad

Gunnery - broad

Carp - broad

The main thing I'm looking for in a crew is a level of maturity
[Jun 25, 2007 4:05:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

I'm guessing your name is Flecko?

Deeogee
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Jun 27, 2007 4:48:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikaro

I'm guessing your name is Flecko?

Deeogee

Theres always the usage of PM to contact somoene.

Explorer of Cobalt Ocean
Hunter of the seas
[Jun 27, 2007 5:52:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

I'm looking to find a crew in Cobalt.

Nothing is interesting about me, but when I tried to sail the Sage ocean my ship went a little off course, and I land in Cobalt!

u gib jobz? eh?
Kadazzle
[Jul 9, 2007 8:18:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
geminiladi

Ahoy!

I (Daydream) am currently seeking a crew on Cobalt. So far ive joined two crews both with little activity.

I have been captain and/or senior officer in multiple crews on both cobalt and midnight. Currently I play cobalt more.

What I look for in a crew:

That it be very active in pillaging.
That there will be sails/pillages in pirate time from around 1am to 11am. (my time zone around 4 am to 2pm)
I can be officer or not doesnt matter to me. But I have 2 sloops and a war brig and would like to sail at some point but right now doesnt matter.
That you realize that real life comes first. And I may not always be around constantly because of the summer be out of town etc.

And one final thing. I work 3rd shifts so I do get to play at work however I may not be able to stay during pillies some nights because if I get a phone call at work I have to logg off suddenly. I usually try to keep those nights to carousing so I dont hurt the crew/crews that I pilly with.

I don't talk much at first until I get to know you but after that you probably wont get me to hush lol

Currently my stats are

SF - legendary/grandmaster - Solid
Bilge - Legendary/grandmaster - Solid
Sails - Grandmaster - Solid
Nav - Distinguished - Broad
Bnav - Respected/Master - Broad
Guns - Grandmaster - Weighty
Carp - Grandmaster - Solid
Rumble - Grandmaster/Legendary - Solid
TH - Able - Novice (have never got to play yet)

If your interested in my stats look for me during those times or email me at pookieboo104@yahoo.com and let me know your looking for daydream.
Daydream on Cobalt
Geminiladi on Midnight
[Jul 11, 2007 10:29:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odion_LST

Ahoy, i'm looking for a mature (ish) crew to pillage with. I'm an old greenie if that makes sence. I haven't played this game for ages and due to a load of events that put me in a bad position, i had to start again. I'm an old midnighter anyway so i won't even know anyone here. It's good to be back.

-Odion From Cobalt
It's not who you are on the inside, it's what you do that defines you.
[Jul 15, 2007 2:46:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

I';m looking for a friendly and active crew.

Ilya
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Jul 17, 2007 1:07:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hippolyta

Ahoy, i'm looking for a drama free crew that can handle my weirdness. I love my current crew but the constant bickering is just too stressful me. If you are interested and want to know my stats or anything of the sort send me a pm on here on a tell to LadyAir in game.

~LadyAir
"Public opinion, a vulgar, impertinent, anonymous tyrant who deliberately makes life unplesant for anyone who is not content to be the average man."
-Dean W.R. Inge, Ouspoken Essays
[Jul 23, 2007 8:21:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kyoyasuda

Im loooking for a good crew that will make me a sub im a great rumbler, and swordsman better at swords um decent gunner decent nav decent carp great bilger and bad sailor XD me love rum and bottles of dirt :D >..>; i play poker alot 2 ^_^
[Jul 26, 2007 7:25:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reesyann

I've never had to look for a crew before but my hunt for a crew here on Cobalt has not gone well. I'm looking for a crew that knows how to say "Ahoy" when they hear it from someone else, that doesn't have unreasonable officer requirements and is fairly mature. OK OK immature works too but how about with a captain that is older than 12.

I come with a sloop and my dearest friend. We are both experienced pirates and will be a credit to your crew and flag.
Reddythered tells you "you idiot"

Thank you! I love it.
[Jul 30, 2007 9:45:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Csmoke07

Im seeking a crew that I can someday become an officer in. I have a sloop. PM me in game my main is csmoke.
[Aug 5, 2007 7:25:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EWiggins

Looking for a crew. Check stats on game. PM me here with your thoughts on membership.

Ewiggins
The enemy base is down.
[Aug 5, 2007 8:35:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pjrackham

i've been on here a while and have been with the same crew now for a few weeks. my problem is the time difference between us means i'm up till all hours of the morning to get some pillaging time in with them!

Are there any Brit crews out there looking for a reasonably experienced crew member?? If so, please check me out ( so to speak! ) and get in touch!!

pj
Where there's a whip, there's a way!!
[Aug 7, 2007 9:11:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LSTaylah

Ahoy there, i am in need of a kind, mature, funloving crew. I wasn't ready enough to become captain. If you wanna give me a chance look me up or send me a PM. Thanks

-Pac
Pac the incredible!

Lifes a joke so shut up and play along.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LSTaylah at Sep 17, 2007 10:40:09 AM]
[Sep 17, 2007 10:06:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedOgre

Does anyone read this thread?

SWP seeks crew.. I have no friends and would perfer to be in a crew that is at war since since I enjoy long walks along the beach cluttered with wreckage. My stats are worse than Oprahs but I'm skilled in many areas. So if your the crew for me look PM me! I'm waiting.
Signed,
Looking on cobalt

Seriously...I am looking for a crew on cobalt preferably at war..I have my own ships and poe. my stats suck, but my performance is alot better...mainly from soloing or just not caring.
Synful
"upset with myself for allowing myself to be duped by someone I regarded as slightly slow."

Demonyaj
"not one who shows as a mentally agile person"

Forest Gump
"Momma says, stupid is as stupid does"
[Sep 20, 2007 11:56:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bones2006

im looking for a crew that if i showed my loyalty id get a giftsub

broad+in all skills except treasure haul and rumble

my name is nicholascipi
[Sep 22, 2007 11:52:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thyren

im looking for a crew that if i showed my loyalty id get a giftsub

broad+in all skills except treasure haul and rumble

my name is nicholascipi

I really doubt that by showing loyalty to a crew, they'll gift you. You would more like have to be really good friends with them or something.

Also, by the wording you used in that post it seems you are about 14 which is the age you said you were, then the next day you said you were 19. Now which are you?

Also, so many people use that "wasted" avatar, it's getting really confusing.
Jezzeka on the Cobalt Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Jezzeka on the Crimson Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Opique on the Viridian Ocean

[Edit 1 times, last edit by thyren at Oct 2, 2007 5:10:36 AM]
[Oct 1, 2007 8:19:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Jezzeka [Link]  Go to top 
Brebre96116

You could always join my crew: The Confederacy. The captain is Crossleg. I am the Senior Officer and First Mate. Manofgod is on of the other seniors.
//Babybre on Cobalt Ocean

//Currently resides at: Rowhouse at Labyrinth Moors

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
[Oct 11, 2007 3:06:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    brebre96116@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
jezoz

i've been on here a while and have been with the same crew now for a few weeks. my problem is the time difference between us means i'm up till all hours of the morning to get some pillaging time in with them!

Are there any Brit crews out there looking for a reasonably experienced crew member?? If so, please check me out ( so to speak! ) and get in touch!!

pj

hi. Im also from Britain and have a very good, friendly crew, the jolly otters. The crew is not brit only... in fact i believe i am the only brittish crew member. Most of the crew is from the USA, but we still get plenty of pillying time, WITHOUT staying up until the morning...

jez

edit: spelling and punctuation

-----------------------------------------------

jezoz.... cabin person and bilge rat of The Jolly Otters
jezoz - cabin person of The Jolly Otters - colbalt

life.....is LIFE!!!...

its what you get......so stick with it...

to be alive you can't be dead.....
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jezoz at Dec 19, 2007 2:48:03 PM]
[Dec 19, 2007 2:46:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AhoyLindsay

Hello, Cobaltians!

I'm Catharsis. I'm a new player on Cobalt, but I'm actually relatively experienced on Midnight, where my pirate name is Castawayjoe. I'm looking for an active crew where I can work my way up. I want mature, friendly people who are willing to have fun. I'm open to many possibilities, so shoot me a PM if you think your crew might be right for me.
Castawayjoe of the Midnight Ocean.
To err is human, but to arr is pirate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catharsis on Cobalt and Malachite.
[Jan 9, 2008 4:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates