• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2211 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
ediblebob

Doubloon Chest

We all have chest for our millions of poe (by millions i mean three figure)

Well i find whenever i get some doubloons, either when they are cheap or if i need to deliver something, i would find it useful to have a chest which i could store them in, just like a normal chest, maybe bigger or a jewelery box XD

It's the same with poe, too much of it and its tempting to spend it, with doubloons its so tempting to sell them and use the poe.

I want a doubloon chest because its annoying when you have lots of doubloons but you have nowhere to store them, and transferring them to poe would cause a loss in money.

Open to suggestions and Faulkston Editing
----------------------------------------
Ediblebob on
Viridian, Ice and Malachite
www.rumbeamscottage.co.uk
Simple way to earn free stuff, just by entering surveys!
So far, ive got $20 of amazon vouchers, works in all countries!
[Apr 12, 2007 5:57:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fanta

Re: Doubloon Chest

The reason they don't have one, is because doubloons represent real money. Imagine the problems arising with people being having their doubloons stolen from their chest. It's getting some much closer to someone's real money getting stolen, that OOO doesn't seem to want to go there.
Pleun,
First Mate of Monkey Militia, TO in Carpe Noctem, Midnight ocean,
owner of the Dainty Dolphin and the Mystical Dragon.

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
[Apr 12, 2007 6:42:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mads0001

I suppose it'd be nice for flag donations (buying blockade fleets requires dubs for delivery, which In my experience are not often donated when a flag is fund raising)

Given that dubs are account wide, and you can use them on other dub oceans too though, they're not really like POE as such,
rachaelj wrote: 

"your standing in patronising has gone up and is now respected in your archipelago"
spelling corrected by Mads(tm) :P
[Apr 12, 2007 6:57:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DreadedChris

Why don't ye store yer doubloons in the doubloon exchange at a price that they aren't likely to reach. Then they're out of temptation's reach, and if there's a spike in doubloon prices ye cash in on it.
~< The Dread Pirate Chris >~
[Apr 12, 2007 7:21:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

People have suggested this loads of times, and it's been shot down loads of times. >.> The first time it was suggested predates furniture.

Double-clienting exists for a reason. Get a bank alt and just let the alt carry your cash around. Oh, and if you ever do actually pay for an account, pay for that one.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Apr 12, 2007 8:04:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Thanks for the link.

Faulkston,
Locking for duplication
[Apr 12, 2007 7:37:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates