• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4238 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Fazzed

Greenie Greedy pillage test Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates This Sunday at 10am PDT im doing a pillage (2hours) to test the effect greenies have on greedies i want to take a realistic approach and have 3 - 4 greenies on board along with 3 - 4yellow names.

I need 2 more volunteers to make new accounts on cerulean. I will /gift these accounts a 1 month sub with a small catch that you take jobs at my stalls and come on the sunday pilly xD

I only require that you must be present for 70 mins of the pillage so i can get a full sight of the effect it has.

Also this entire voyage will be recorded and uploaded for viewing and education.

If you wish to be a greenie for this test, please message me via forum pm's

Pirates of all types of skill are welcomed.
----------------------------------------
Casteless ~Meridrian~, Lincoln ~Ice~, Fazzed ~Cerulean~ Purevoid ~Peasant ocean:Emerald~

Ye told Hera, "you must like omelets."
Hera tells ye, ":D I do!"
[Sep 24, 2016 10:07:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fazzed

Re: Greenie Greedy pillage test Reply to this Post

Notes on Greenie greedy run:
3greenies/3 yellows (4 on the last battle)

Thank you all that volunteered to be greenies and helping out the run :D

Is there a difference in spawns for greedies with greenies on board the ship? Yes very much so we had 1 battle where the greedy amount was 10 of 11 and the majority of the rest were 60%+ with the exception of 1 battle.

How was the divvy? Well balanced! 26 boxes everyone that stayed for the majority of the run received equal amount of items and the differences was only the poe. Also we had 2 players award a pelican and 1 of them got a silver chroma.

Granted these were simulated greenies, in reality they were players who knew what they were doing. Would this work well with actual new players? Yes, if you have the patience to teach them how teaming works.

Im almost confident enough to say that the divvy is ready for release finally and the greenie effect too. The only thing that i have issue with is the freebooter hat not requiring yellow or gold cloth to complete the rim of the hat.

Hopefully Zingman's pilly today can conclude the divvy issues and we can start looking forward to having a nice update on the main oceans within the following week.. who knows!?
Casteless ~Meridrian~, Lincoln ~Ice~, Fazzed ~Cerulean~ Purevoid ~Peasant ocean:Emerald~

Ye told Hera, "you must like omelets."
Hera tells ye, ":D I do!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fazzed at Sep 25, 2016 1:09:20 PM]
[Sep 25, 2016 1:00:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Ayyyyyyyyyy.

Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Sep 25, 2016 1:28:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Ayyyyyyyyyy.

:D
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Sep 25, 2016 1:45:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forculus
Developer

Fazzed wrote: 
How was the divvy? Well balanced! 26 boxes everyone that stayed for the majority of the run received equal amount of items and the differences was only the poe. Also we had 2 players award a pelican and 1 of them got a silver chroma.

Thank you for arranging this test, it was really helpful to hear confirmation of the greenbie boost and overall booty division.

Fazzed wrote: 
The only thing that i have issue with is the freebooter hat not requiring yellow or gold cloth to complete the rim of the hat.

I'll update the recipe.
[Sep 26, 2016 1:46:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates