• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4625 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
DmentedAngel

my recent experience with ice and greedies Reply to this Post

so not going to make this formal just trying to do this quick and easy

was on a pillage, did 3 battles, easy targets, not one greedy. please put at least 1 greedy every other battle or at least 1 out of 3 battles. if it is because so people don't get certain 'rare' items make it poe or trinkets.

even tho i did 3 battles without any greedies, i guess the ship got a locker before i came, at port when booty was divided i ended up getting a trinket from a greedy even though i was not there to encounter the greedy and another player/players was. did not seem fair. though i did keep the trinket... cuz it was a pretty pearl earring lol...

yup and thank you
[Sep 3, 2016 10:57:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
saintdiana

Re: my recent experience with ice and greedies Reply to this Post

one thread to rule them all... whereas i had 1 each in the first 2 battles (both swordfights, first lost, and note the other still had 1), none in the next 2 rumbles. it does seem that either recharting does some devilry to their numbers, or that some routes simply don't want to cooperate (such as diablo-CS-shatter). it's not only a matter of "early in the pillage", there was a case the other day of a rich WW-diablo series of battles, followed by instant drop to no-greedy, low-poe as soon as we started towards CS.

i can see the efforts made to "throw us a bone", even if so far they seem sf-only and not all that common. the pleas from different pirates suggest that it's still teetering on sour grapes, it's not yet good bait for people to get used to long voyages again. but it's very close.

p.s. i think we're ready for silver chromas :)
----------------------------------------
~ owlwhisperer ~
[Sep 4, 2016 1:10:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

Re: my recent experience with ice and greedies Reply to this Post

so i just did a solo run! with 5 battles while losing 2 of them (mainly red ones with mostly greedies) had 4 lockers lost 1 when i lost 1 of the battles.

- got 3 lockers in a battle that i lost they took 1
- my last battle was green didnt think there'd be a greedy on it, but to my surprise there was 1 :)
- ported with 3 lockers :) all pretty trinkets! one was a silver necklace!! oh my! i sure do love these pretty shiny trinkets!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DmentedAngel at Sep 4, 2016 12:26:23 PM]
[Sep 4, 2016 12:11:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates