• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3797 times and has 3 replies
tilinka

Movie Night with the Puppets

When: Saturday, February 4th at 4:00 PM PST
What: War Brig pillage with the Perilous Puppets while watching The Return of the King (extended edition).

Having just run a combined Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers pillage, I thought we'd throw the third part of the trilogy open to the ocean. The basics are pretty simple. Come prepared with a copy of the special extended edition of the movie set up in yer DVD/Blu-ray/etc player and we'll all press "play" at about the same time.

We'll be spicing it up a bit, of course.

-Trivia : There will be trivia for Gondorian* helms between battles (at sea and in the movie)
*Atlantean

-Costume Contest : Pillagers are encouraged to put together costumes as their favorite characters. We'll pick our favorite three or four, and award them appropriately with:

A group portrait with Tolkien and the other prize winners at the end of the voyage. (You'll get a print).
Tolkien will also generally be available for portraits.. but you'll have to pay for 'em yerself.
----------------------------------------
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Jan 30, 2012 11:29:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

Re: Movie Night with the Puppets

I love the idea. I currently have WAY to many atlantean helms, so if you need more let me know.
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Jan 30, 2012 11:48:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

*grins*
Prize donations are always welcome. We can always think of some clever way to give 'em away.
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Jan 30, 2012 8:46:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

*grins*
Prize donations are always welcome. We can always think of some clever way to give 'em away.

Somehow play the movie over something like kade Stream that way everyone can see it at once :P
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Jan 30, 2012 8:52:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates