• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4647 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
catscanner

Penobscot Bumper Sloop! [Win Penobscot!]

Ahoy! Peace Sells feels no longer fit to Hold Penobscot, due to people leaving, so we will be eventing it off in Bumper Sloops with Ship Poop!

The Rules?

~ Sloops Only, Cannons Ineffective, Three Rounds, Turbulent Board to Add with the Fun.

~Non Sinky! So no need to worry about Ships!

When?

From What Narcky told me:

Monday the 11th at 6:30 PM Gametime!

The Competition is open to all flags that are able to recieve an Island Transfer- Noted Fame, the works.

Paycap is at: 250 PoE/segment, any flags exceeding the Pay will be disqualified. Although I will be at work no doubt, I will have eyes and ears watching for me to make sure no illegal activity is going on

Prizes
For now, We will only have a first Prize- Penobscot being island transferred into their flag.

Questions will be answered Below. Penobscot will be defended in case of an attack this weekend.
[Oct 4, 2011 6:23:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Re: Penobscot Bumper Sloop! [Win Penobscot!]

Forgot to mention, Island will be awarded to the flag with the most round wins, in the event of three different flags each winning one round, a super special tie-breaker will occur that is surprisingly fun.

Hope to see everyone there!

Note: I just realize Penobscot is out of rum! My bad I'll restock it tomorrow.
[Oct 4, 2011 6:44:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

Sounds fun :)
Two things. First of all, the 11th would be Tuesday. Secondly can this just be one round, I think with 3 rounds of ramming we would all get a bit tired, and this prevents Ties.
----------------------------------------
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Oct 5, 2011 3:04:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

My apologies, Monday the 10th.

The whole point of more than one round was to allow other flags to have a chance with a slow early jobbing start.
Due to popular request however I will lower it to one round to add enjoyment and Fast Paced fun.
[Oct 5, 2011 3:18:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peddles

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=169242

liked our event huh ? ;)
Peddles On Emerald
Click Here To Play League
Lissanna says, "im drunk peddles, id do pretty much anything right now"
[Oct 5, 2011 1:01:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=169242

liked our event huh ? ;)

No. Bumper Sloops are funnerer.
[Oct 5, 2011 5:08:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thisismactan

I feel it is in the best interest of all concerned to disclaim:

I did not come up with Monday the 11th for the date.

Thank you for your time.
Narcky
"It's not so much that I'm an atheist so much as it is the sneaking suspicion that I myself may be God."

The legend of Twisted Parallax lives on.
[Oct 5, 2011 5:55:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Just a few Last Minute Questions I've been asked in tells that I'll answer

Q: When will the Transfer take Place?
A: The Transfer into the winning flag will take place on the first avaliable weekend, meaning, as seen with the Bowditch Transfer, the Weekend in which no BK kades are on as followed by the transfer Guidelines found here. To combat this however, the winning Monarch will be made Penobscot governor upon winning.

Q: Will you defend if somebody drops in the Island Transfer?
A: No, It will be up to you to supply a defence as we at Peace Sells believe if You can't defend an Island, don't have it.

Q: Will you leave Stock in the Fort?
A: No.

~Any more Queries can be sent to Partypoison,
[Oct 9, 2011 10:24:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates