• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 998 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Prammy16

Rogue Dhows? Reply to this Post

A pirate walked into the SY on Obsidian with a rogue dhow design, but there is no option in the shipyard to be able to fulfill his order. I don't mean there isn't a stall that currently is able to make one, I mean there isn't even a place for it among the ship options, either when trying to order or in the shop recipes. There are Rogue sloops, WBs, WFs, and GFs, but no Dhows.

It seems to make sense to either prevent people from getting the design, or make it possible to use.
----------------------------------------
-Porglit on Emerald
-Shadetemplar on Obsidian
[Jan 10, 2018 5:21:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Rogue Dhows? Reply to this Post

I reported this as a bug way early on in Obsidian but it hasn't been fixed yet it seems...
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Jan 10, 2018 10:36:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates