• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 893 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Kyura94

Gunning Puzzle Bug/Glitch Reply to this Post

Couldn't find any other thread on this, neither is it listed under YPPedia's Gunnery "Known Bugs". If you squeeze pieces enough, you can break them apparently.

It doesn't only apply to the Wad piece either. this is just footage of me replicating the bug twice consecutively.

I don't see why this would ever happen to any of you gunners, but yep.
----------------------------------------
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:
[Jan 2, 2018 9:31:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Gunning Puzzle Bug/Glitch Reply to this Post

If you squeeze pieces enough, you can break them apparently.

Yes, the gunning puzzle doesn't model physics accurately, friction being a bigger omission.

What problem does this cause? Is there some way to exploit it? Basically, why should anyone care about this?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jan 3, 2018 4:31:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Re: Gunning Puzzle Bug/Glitch Reply to this Post

A lot easier to reproduce in smaller areas (like

on your gif), you need less pieces. Actually useful when pieces get stuck there, but that's something you should be avoiding in the first place.

...Also, thread hijack sort of: This one isn't on the YPPedia either: Pieces not leaving the board properly

Video
(Bug happens in the lower left corner)
TriplePat, Joining the great obsidian migration.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by patgangster at Jan 3, 2018 6:19:44 AM]
[Jan 3, 2018 4:54:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates