• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2310 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
kligettus

24 hour pillage with Tides of Glory Reply to this Post

The crew, Tydes of Glory, will be hosting this 24 hour pillage on Emerald to celebrate our victories at both Manu and Spaniel the past weekends and would like to invite you all to come along.

Prizes will be awarded throughout the voyage including a ship, pets, furniture and more. As stated, this will be a 24 hour pillage and will start at 6 am pirate time on Wednesday, December 4.

Hope to see lots of people there to help us celebrate our victories.
----------------------------------------
Ozown
Senior Officer - Millions Love Us
Ambassador - Tides of Glory
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kligettus at Dec 4, 2012 10:22:02 AM]
[Dec 3, 2012 6:41:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: 24 hour pillage with Tides of Glory Reply to this Post

It would be helpful to know which ocean this will be on. Perhaps posting it in the appropriate ocean event would help?

Good luck on this - I've run a couple of 24 hour pillages over the years - I recommend a very good pillow for your chair!
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Dec 3, 2012 6:56:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
timmyman10

Manu and Spaniel
I'm going to guess Emerald;)
Timmydude
SO of Skeletons

Gunnermooch wrote: The more I read Hunter Parley the more I am convinced the Special Bus drove straight into it.
[Dec 3, 2012 4:05:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kligettus

It would be helpful to know which ocean this will be on. Perhaps posting it in the appropriate ocean event would help

Edited to say Emerald. I didn't see there were specific ocean threads, new to the forums here. Global seems good though, get people from everywhere to come fight over who is better.
Ozown
Senior Officer - Millions Love Us
Ambassador - Tides of Glory
[Dec 4, 2012 10:23:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates