• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 393
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 118609 times and has 392 replies Next Thread
Chazmaster13

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

Harr, i never thought I'd venture past admiral inn to advertise my cre but here we go...
Rogue Traders is a newly founded crew by the captain named Cookiemaster. I am cookiemaster, and I am here today to ask you for your assistance in making our crew a great group to be a part of.
It has been founded with the main aim of merchanting (or foraging) and on top of that, pillaging.
Because of this, we cannot unfortunately give Fleet Officer and Senior Officer ranks unless we feel you are trustworthy. This could be because you have ships, great stats, hve been with us a long time, or generally just bribe me.
The pirate rank is given to all members immeditely, and officer is really quite easy to achieve.
The crew is currently recruiting pirates of all abilities and are willing to train them to the beat of their abilities.
A fine crew hall is soon to be purchased, along with our fleet of ~20 ships.
Most shipswill be left unlocked, however the owner reserves the right to retain his ship for private use only.
I myself have been playing puzzle pirates for over 3 years on multiple oceans and accounts, to take a look at me ingame type /who cookiemaster or to take a look at the crew type /cwho rogue traders.
Thats about it from me today, sorry if i bored you to death :/
Da cookie :D
----------------------------------------
Cookiemaster on the Sage ocean.
Visit my photobucket at http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/TheCookiemaster/
[Jan 7, 2012 1:51:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.headlinegaming.com [Link]  Go to top 
b0nde00

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

The crew Incoherent Thoughts is now recruiting pirates, new or old, to take on the adventures to the next level!

We are a new crew composed of old players with vast knowledge of the game. This crew is made to extend pillaging, CIs and atlantis among the team. Officer is the entry ranking in our lovely crew. We are willing to impart some techniques in running CI, pillages, battle navigation and other puzzles. Poke us in-game by /cwho, or send Sixsixsixx a tell to join! Fair winds! <3
Deadcode - Emerald

Eating ears since 1969
[Edit 1 times, last edit by b0nde00 at Jan 19, 2012 6:13:18 PM]
[Jan 19, 2012 6:09:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mutcombe

Re: [Midnight] Crews seeking Pirates

Hey:)

"Show me the booty" are looking for pirates. We do everytype of pillaging and everyone welcome and all promotions are based on personality's rather than stats
[Feb 6, 2012 9:39:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates