• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 251
Posts: 251   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 72057 times and has 250 replies Next Thread
mmgrcool

Flags seeking Crews.

There are now flags in Sage!!!Post away mates!!
----------------------------------------
Hypnos wrote: 
Dude. I don't care if she's cute. Girls have cooties.

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:49:34 PM]
[Aug 21, 2005 2:53:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.greensouls.com [Link]  Go to top 
Shodan529

Re: [Please Sticky][Sage]Flags seeking Crews.

Go with the flow is now accepting experienced crews and those looking to have a little fun. The flag will be involved in Blockades and war. We already had a little 4 hour war which resulted in 2 lost sloops for the other side.

See Shodan in game or send me a pm here if interested.
[Aug 25, 2005 2:43:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dalegion123

hey.... we drawed.... And those two you sunk we're not competant.

May those sloops rest in peace.

Luigi.
Sexy in Black, Even more SExy in Rags!

Luigi
Mushroom Kingdom
Captain of Nagamar
[Aug 25, 2005 7:13:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Yeah, the Children are on Sage as well - funny, we had a nice war as well, sunk 3 sloops from what I've been told.

No leet speaking please.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Aug 29, 2005 5:31:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vorend

Spirits of Silence is welcoming any crews looking for a flag
[Sep 1, 2005 5:29:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fdfdfdg

Muro ami is looking for crews contact squall if your instead in being apart of a flag with one the best crews in the ocean.
Yinwolf on Malachite

Silent Fable:

But sadly the forums are like a circle of old women knitting. They will bitch, gripe, and complain but in the end nothing will ever be done about it.

[Sep 8, 2005 2:09:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ratmax2003

HARDCORE EXPLORES: curently #4 but gainin fast our main crew the hardcore sea ravers are 500+ strong(largest crew i think). if ye wish to join the crew contact EVILARD in game and im sure hell be glad to accept ye may fair winds be with ye.
Yarr i be semi-retired..butcoming back!!!
[Sep 10, 2005 6:07:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glubamindman

Yes, what rat was saying.
HARDCORE EXPLORERS
This is a very well established crew and is growing fast. I, am a SO in the Hardcore Sea Ravers, the crew which has the captain, Evilard, who is the Monarch of Hardcore explorers. I am soon to be royalty of this great flag. Any smart captain would remain smart to put his crew in the HARDCORE EXPLORERS.

Ill see you around,
Sage
Glubamindman
Jamy (char name)
Active Ocean: Emerald
Emerald Characters: Jimmy, Gluba, Jamy, Jimae, Jimy, Jimae
Captain of the crew: Taste the Rainbow / Illustrious
Prince of the flag: Proud to Love

Epic seven year old quote designed for ypp by my young self : "TTSGAOM
[Sep 10, 2005 7:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ratmax2003

Yes, what rat was saying.
HARDCORE EXPLORERS
This is a very well established crew and is growing fast. I, am a SO in the Hardcore Sea Ravers, the crew which has the captain, Evilard, who is the Monarch of Hardcore explorers. I am soon to be royalty of this great flag. Any smart captain would remain smart to put his crew in the HARDCORE EXPLORERS.

Ill see you around,
Sage
Glubamindman
Jamy (char name)

oh sry jamy i suck at spelling glad to see ya made it to the forums ok :)
Yarr i be semi-retired..butcoming back!!!
[Sep 10, 2005 8:16:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sanjee

Give Jackspeed a tell in game.

are you jackspeed?

[Oct 1, 2005 5:40:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SallyDillo

Re: [Sage]Flags seeking Crews.

Ahoy! Siobhan of The Scuttle-Me Elmos here, looking to add to the ranks of the most noble Conquistadores del Sage . We are generous with titles and royalty, and would love to have experienced as well as new crews. feel free to PM or /tell myself (Siobhan) or my captain (Redcap).

We can grow stronger together!
For Riches, Wenches and Rum!
[Nov 7, 2005 7:04:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dewdlebug

This should be section where a Flag's suppose to make themselves enticing for mates to want to join. Well, ye know what? We don't care about yer blooming crew! Believe yer crew's good enough to be a war mongering, PvP lusty, fire the cannons, grapple and isntakill'em?

We don't think yer Anarchy worthy.
You know what they say about having sex with asians? You scupper them and you'll be horny again after an hour...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dewdlebug at Dec 7, 2005 1:41:42 PM]
[Nov 9, 2005 8:40:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mattb36469

Ahoy, the Camarilla Be Looking For Good Crews upon the Sage Ocean!

About Us

We are a good flag, dedicated to democracy! We believe every crew should have an equal vote in what the flag does! We are dedicated to being fair to all crews and to not mess people around.

We give each crew one member of royalty and three titled members. Every member of royalty and every titled member has a vote. The only crew who does not get a member of royalty is the monarchs crew, this is because he acts as there royal member.

Im sure you have all seen flags where the monarchs crew has 2-3 royalty and the other crews only have 1 royal member. We believe this is unfair. Why should the monarch’s crew get more votes and sway in flag politics?

In the camarilla we act as a team, well more like a mmorpg family actually.

Our flag members are always willing to help each other when they can. We run flag events from time to time, some events are pillaging based some tournament based and then there are ones that fall into the misc area.

Any flag member can approach the king of the flag and ask him questions. After all the pirates are just as important as the officers.

Moreover we give every member of the Primogen (Our name for the royalty and titled members) a vote. This is done via our forum to make sure everyone has the opportunity to hear what is being said and vote on how they feel about it. After 3 days the votes are counted and then the flag takes action based on the votes.

I could go on for hours about the flag but I won’t. If this sounds like the sort of future your and your crew want then send me a tell in game, or even e-mail me camarillasage@aol.com Remember to include your pirate name.

If you are aspiring and want to join let me know, we will keep an eye out for you getting the required fame level.

Any questions e-mail me or send me a tell in game!

The-Big-Matt-B
Hunter Ocean
Captain Of Tremere
King Of Dark Alcazar
[Edit 3 times, last edit by mattb36469 at May 13, 2006 6:56:31 AM]
[Nov 29, 2005 10:56:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BeeRUCE

Ahoy, any other fans of the Japanese pirate cartoon One Piece here?

I was thinking it would be cool to name a flag based on one of the organizations there. The obivious choice to me would be to name it after the only flag ever seen in the show thus far:

The Allied Saruyama Forces

but i suppose there could be other names that would be fitting.

Any captains interested in forming this with me should PM me here.

Sorry i know this isn't exactly a "flags seeking crews" post but I wanted to see if there was any interest in this before forming. The Ocean doesn't need another one crew flag.
Yellow Turban Sefu

Oh, ain't it lonely to be livin' with a gun
where you can't slow down and you can't turn around
and you can't trust anyone

admiralling record: 0-5
[Dec 1, 2005 9:18:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
swintsky

Ahoy mates, the flag El Mercado Libre is a pillaging/merchanting flag looking for active growing crews. You won't hear any pie in the sky promises as to what you will get down the road, but as a part of this flag you will gain access to:

An extensive network of stalls all over sage capable of providing your crew with wide range of products from ship supplies to pirate personal wear as well as providing your crew with job opputunities that pay a fair wage for their labor.

Dedicated crew development for crews wishing to grow and fill their ranks.

Cooperation from a group of crews looking to grow with the flag.

To learn more contact Dingybeard on the Sage Ocean.

Dingybeard
Captain Academy of Sailing
Monarch El Mercado Libre
Sage Ocean
Seadog wrote

Edit: Just realised my post wasn't nearly offensive enough, but anyway, please be mortally offended

[Jan 1, 2006 4:11:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BeeRUCE

The Allied Saruyama Forces are looking to add like-minded crews to their ranks. PM me or give Sefu or Darkleon a tell ingame. Our mission statement:

Why do flags exist?

We believe flags exist for only one purpose: to control and govern islands.

To that end we believe that alliances and wars with other flags outside of blockades are rather meaningless.

To that end we will gladly negotiate a fee with other flags that would like to use our strength in a blockade or war.

To that end we are devising a method to fairly determine which crew gave the most to the effort and therefore is most deserving of the governorship.

To that end we expect governors to split their island profits equally between all the crews of the flag.

To that end we give representation (royalty spots) based on crew fame, which is the best indicator of how much each crew is contributing to the flag’s fame which attain and maintain a certain height in order for the flag to blockade.
Yellow Turban Sefu

Oh, ain't it lonely to be livin' with a gun
where you can't slow down and you can't turn around
and you can't trust anyone

admiralling record: 0-5
[Jan 3, 2006 4:19:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazee_colin

Prehaps 'tis best if ye don't join.
~ Crazee
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crazee_colin at Mar 15, 2006 5:59:54 PM]
[Jan 12, 2006 8:55:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
isis_lady

the flag Rebellion is looking for crews to join us

contact Emustrask or any of our royals

i hope to see you all soon

LadyIsis

SO of Outlaws
princess of Rebellion
[Edit 2 times, last edit by isis_lady at Mar 13, 2006 8:44:25 AM]
[Jan 29, 2006 5:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elcrazytrain

Wings of Fire would be happy to consider any new crews looking for a flag. Contact Cannonball or any of our royalty if your crew is interested.
Elcrazytrack
Captain of The Hurricanes
Lord of ASF
[Feb 8, 2006 7:39:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Lunatic Fringe

Are looking for eager crews to join this ever expanding flag, contact Antix to have a chat with me and learn about the future goals of the flag.

At the moment we have no royals, the only person with access to votes etc, is Antix, monarch of Lunatic Fringe.

Great plans ahead mates, and with discussions still on-going with some great allies, im sure they can help us acheive such things.

Adios amigo's.
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Mar 2, 2006 4:20:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
antonkraft

Ahoy the fine flag Urram is looking for good crews to join
Send a tell to Yaruto or pm me here and I will fix up a meeting
Feel free to read our flag info on http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Urram
Yaruto
Antix tells you, "For some strange reason i picture you as this widom-like old man who reads dictionary's by an open fire as a hobby."
Nooblar tells ye, "But, i had fun eventhough you're sweedish and confusing <3"
[Mar 2, 2006 5:03:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
witchhunt

We are looking for crews to join The Crimson Skies so if ye like to build friendships and help us to build a strong flag please let one of my royalty know we would be glad to have ye with us.

Godesseven Queen of Crimson Skies
and Captain and Navigator of the Golden Dragons
As the pheonix dies out agian from the ashes it rises.
Godesseven First Mate of the Golden Dragons
Queen of the flag Crimson Skies
[Mar 4, 2006 11:36:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quintin_Leah

HI all,

We, The Blaze Of Glory are looking for Crews to join our flag.

Blaze of Glory is a flag of unity, friendship, and commitment to excellence. We do our best to reach for the stars, and that's what we would ask of you if you are looking to join. We welcome all crews, however we do ask that you are willing to work hard to become a part of the wonderful tradition we are attempting to create. Let's stand together on our way to glory.

This flag is lead by Queen Eternity of The Jolly Rogers and King Anushoofd of Shark Raiders and we ask you to be loyal to them both.

First Royalty: Every crew gets one royalty

Second Royalty: Crew fame has to be Renowned

Third Royalty: Crew fame has to be Eminent

Titled Member: All SO’s can be titled members

Blaze of Glory...Burning Brightly for Eternity

Iff you want to join our flag plz have a talk with

Eternity, Cris, or one of the other online Royals

-Greyhawk-
Greyhawk, since may 2006
[Mar 15, 2006 7:49:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Murdok_MP

The Flag Quiet Riot is looking for new crews as well as crews with experince.

Captains Automatically become royalty.
One crewmate of its captains choice becomes Titled Member

Thejester
Captain of The Outlawz
King of Quiet Riot
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Murdok_MP at Mar 28, 2006 2:40:02 AM]
[Mar 28, 2006 2:38:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yer_captian2

The flag Simple as That is a new flag looking for any crews wishing to join!

Each crew may get titled members depending on trust.

Just contact a Johnie to join!

EDIT: Flag no longer exsists
Johnie, Captain of Untouchable of the Sage Ocean.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by yer_captian2 at Jul 20, 2006 2:03:39 AM]
[Apr 7, 2006 4:14:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScaryMuffin

I guess I throw something up here for Quixotic Tangent.

We're the cuties (QTs) of Sage and we're looking for crews. A definite plus if you're mature and are Sage natives.

Our goal is to grow and mold raw Sage talent and to try and make the ocean fun for everyone through events, large pillages, training, forum discussion, and, of course, ocean activity.

Check out or wiki page for more information, contact a Royal to have your crew name thrown into the discussion pile.
Scarymuffin of the Sage Ocean

Apollo wrote: 
Duh. Sorry, Scarymuffin ate my brain.

[Apr 8, 2006 3:16:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
prozak8989

Deadman's Vengeance is currently looking for mature crews whom like to pillage.

We are a fun bunch of pirates with dreams of Looting as many ships tell our holds be full.

To join our disfuctional little gang please send a tell to myself or another royal.
Ivanthered
King of Deadman's Vengeance
Captain of Queen Anne's Revenge
Sage Ocean

"One by one the penguins are taking my sanity"
[Apr 30, 2006 9:09:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brendenbat

The flag Adventure Today is looking for crews. New or Experienced it doesn't matter to us. Each crew gets 2 royals and 2 titled members.

Contact Brendenbat if yer interested in joining.
Brendabat - Hunter
Brendenbat - Sage
[May 9, 2006 12:33:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maquereau

Les Aristocrates seeking interested crews

<Added new post. Feel free to delete.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Maquereau at Jun 27, 2006 9:13:41 AM]
[May 15, 2006 5:08:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TJD1234

Ahoy!

The flag 'Black Sails' is seeking more members to join. Send a tell to Toppyhopp, Greenforlyfe or Warrenpiece in game. Or post it here. Also feel free to visit our website
Sage - Captain of the crew 'Black Sails'
King of the flag 'Black Sails'

Visit our website at http://www.blacksails.co.uk.tt

Hunter - Officer of the crew Sapphic Imperials
[May 15, 2006 1:07:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blacksails.co.uk.tt/ [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 251   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates