• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6704 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Sdafda

Ladies day [Intent to blockade Amity]

Say No More will be blockading Amity Island with a little twist. It's LADIES day!

So, I'm giving the boys a little break this week while, we (the ladies) run the show and prepare for battle.

^^^^Iiris

(I usually run everything but, this time it is without my usual navers who are all male...except myself)

When: January 22nd, 2012. 6:14am
Sinking: No
Pay: Starting 750 per segment

People involved: Sdafda, Iiris, Karitoo, Theredwench, Vackert, Eternity (maybe) and a few more. (Note, I will try to stick to all female but I may have to call one of the boys if some people are m.i.a)

Good luck BoS.
----------------------------------------
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sdafda at Jan 21, 2012 1:30:50 PM]
[Jan 21, 2012 1:25:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Ladies day [Intent to blockade Amity]

I was going to say, it's a little early for the Feast of the Annunciation.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jan 21, 2012 2:20:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Sdafda

Re: Ladies day [Intent to blockade Amity]

I'd like to thank everyone who came out and supported us. Also, thanks to our host BoS for keeping it drama-free.

Truthfully, I was not able to keep an all female team, so I called the help of two guys.

Seeing as we have 4 people already saying they want to attack Wissa before merge, I think it's safe to say we will see you lovely jobbers again next week (and probably every week until merge).
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Jan 22, 2012 9:28:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates