• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 99
Posts: 99   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 39847 times and has 98 replies Next Thread
_Avienda_

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread Reply to this Post

I rarely reply to people on this thread but i will this time to say see ya later Avienda!

Good Riddance! haha just kidding ;)

We were hardly ever on the same team but if it wasn't for you guys i probably wouldn't have had a reason to log on most weekends. I have just as much (if not more) respect for my game enemies. People like you and Ksb really gave me something to do and a reason to keep dropping them chests.

Good Luck in RL

Thank you Shady! :) Good luck to you as well, and I hope you'll keep dropping them chests for as long as it's fun!
----------------------------------------
Avienda

SO of Nightmare

Steward of Legacy in the absense of the king
[Jun 17, 2014 2:32:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

Best of Luck Avi! I had some really fun cades navving for Legacy and you guys were always a fun bunch to hang out on vent with almost every Sunday morning for a few months. Have fun with the sailing and hopefully we'll see you on now and then just for some poker!

Quite literally-

Fair Winds,
Hitch

Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Jun 17, 2014 3:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Avienda_

Best of Luck Avi! I had some really fun cades navving for Legacy and you guys were always a fun bunch to hang out on vent with almost every Sunday morning for a few months. Have fun with the sailing and hopefully we'll see you on now and then just for some poker!

Quite literally-

Fair Winds,
Hitch

Thank you Hitch! :) You were always a welcome addition to our inflag staff, with your own custom ship and all, and it was good to see you win the reputation you deserved!

And yeah, this reply (and others) is quite delayed because... Sailing. No surprise there, I suppose. :)
Avienda

SO of Nightmare

[Jul 29, 2014 3:31:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wiland1

It's sad that all the good people left the game, but you was without doubt one of the people who made the game fun for me. Best of luck!

~~wiland~~

Dont Ask how i found ny way too PP forums again!
[Sep 11, 2014 5:59:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Avienda_

It's sad that all the good people left the game, but you was without doubt one of the people who made the game fun for me. Best of luck!

~~wiland~~

Dont Ask how i found ny way too PP forums again!

Awww, thank you! That really made me smile! :) (And yep, I found that one fast! Mostly luck, though.)
Avienda

SO of Nightmare

[Sep 12, 2014 2:44:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Azagh

This will be my final goodbye. I have played this game for over 8 years now and have met some great people during this time. I have some great memories playing this game and have learnt many things playing this game (How to play hearts which is an awesome card game). I know many of you wont have met me or even know who I was but the few friends I met through this game you all mean something to me. You were a second family to me while I was going through dark times. It could have been a simple hello, or an invite to pillage, but some days that would just be the highlight of my day.

Since those days have past and I have started to find my way in life I had started to drift away from this game unfortunately. I was only logging on to manage the shoppes I had worked so hard to get and maintain. When I logged on today to do the maintenance I was greeted by a rather rude surprise. Almost everything I have accumulated over the last 8 years was now gone. 2 shoppes, several million poe, my tan Octo Smirnoff, my very first ship (sloop: Outgoing stickleback), my collection of renamed sloops named after deadliest catch boats (Time bandit, Northwestern) and my OM doll collection. I am pretty sure the part that hurt most about losing all of this was losing my 3 boats and my Galene doll which I won racing the Time Bandit in the Indy 50.0 back in 2010 . I wish I could leave some more of my personal items to my friends but seeing as how those are gone I can only leave them with some knick knacks to remember me by.

Since I no longer have any ties to the game I wont be coming back. To the great friends I made playing this game and all of the other people who have made this game what it is I wish you all the best. It is unfortunate this is how and why I quit but that is the way of life. Wishing you all the best and the well being of this game for many more years.

If this is Goodbye

Farewell - Azagh

P.S.- for my friends that dont know my real name and want to keep in touch shoot me an email and we can go from there.
Azagh of the Viridian 2006- 2015

MIA - Smirnoff (tan octo), Outgoing Stickleback (first ship), Time bandit (Favorite ship), Northwestern, Glenfiddich & Buffalo Trace (my shoppes) and my Galene doll won in the indy 50.0
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Azagh at Feb 17, 2015 11:03:15 PM]
[Feb 17, 2015 11:02:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Cheevalrie

Cheevalry leaving the game

Hi friends, I'll be leaving the game for good. I started playing PP in Dec 2015, and have decided to leave. It's been a good 1 year and 2 months. I have come to the stage in life where real life things and decisions are becoming increasingly more important and opportunity costs of playing Puzzle Pirates does not justify my time on game.

I like to thank all the crews that I have been with/in.

League of Shadows - Brocko
Getting it Up - Shroomy

I like to specially thank Ang/Jack and Caustic Affliction
Caustic Affliction was for me the best crew and I truly enjoyed my time with great crewmates and friends. Even though, we are constantly competing against each other on the bnav board (Jack, Tony, Smile, Exios, Odds), we have a lot of fun. I am very fortunate to have been in this wonderful crew. I get tremendous help from everyone in the crew and have been able to led many successful pilly(s) because of these fellas. I also want to thank the flag for giving a chance to bnav in the blockades (once on a sloop, and another time on a war frig), which I would not have ever done so.

Ang / Ceegee / Iddqd / Hugglesworth / Oswole / Anjovy / Titrating
for helping me on pillies, teaching me gunning (Titrating), challenging me to sail better (Oswole)

Special thanks to people who have always been supporting me on my pillages or in other ways.
1) Karene-east - for gunning
(I'm still waiting for our Addy cade, and for Rafaello to make me Monarch once we win Addy :P)
2) Ziondina - for gunning
3) Delores - for pillying with me
4) Bythestars - for being KH bomber when i fill so badly
5) Donutbeard - for being a buddy
6) Mission - for being willing to help on my pillies when I'm understaffed
7) Jaeyuri - for helping me on my pillies when i need help
8) Cleave - who taught me KH bombing
9) Sassy - for letting me control the IM market and helping me to chart across oceans
10) Angelknight / Xcom / Hardcorebo - thanks for the many hours I have to wait on your ships for cit runs

Regards,
Cheevalry
[Feb 18, 2017 11:57:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Hi friends, I'll be leaving the game for good. I started playing PP in Dec 2015, and have decided to leave. It's been a good 1 year and 2 months. I have come to the stage in life where real life things and decisions are becoming increasingly more important and opportunity costs of playing Puzzle Pirates does not justify my time on game.

Getting it Up - Shroomy

Caustic Affliction was for me the best crew and I truly enjoyed my time with great crewmates and friends. Even though, we are constantly competing against each other on the bnav board (Jack, Tony, Smile, Exios, Odds), we have a lot of fun. I am very fortunate to have been in this wonderful crew. I get tremendous help from everyone in the crew and have been able to led many successful pilly(s) because of these fellas. I also want to thank the flag for giving a chance to bnav in the blockades (once on a sloop, and another time on a war frig), which I would not have ever done so.

for helping me on pillies, teaching me gunning (Titrating), challenging me to sail better (Oswole)

Special thanks to people who have always been supporting me on my pillages or in other ways.
(I'm still waiting for our Addy cade, and for Rafaello to make me Monarch once we win Addy :P)
9) Sassy - for letting me control the IM market and helping me to chart across oceans
10) Angelknight / Xcom / Hardcorebo - thanks for the many hours I have to wait on your ships for cit runs

Regards,
Cheevalry

Wrong ocean, doll C:
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Feb 19, 2017 12:45:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RossShone

Getting it Up - Shroomy

Regards,
Cheevalry

Wrong ocean, doll C:

LOOL
Dregs

Obsidian
----
Galene tells ye, "I was more yelling at other folks >.>"
-----------------
[Feb 20, 2017 8:28:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 99   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates