• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2350 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Aeri4

AH Intent to Blockade Loggerhead Reply to this Post

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, before our message that we would not be returning for either island is regurgitated, yeah, we get it, we said we wouldn't be back, but here we are!!! Our motives are simple, our flag members are bored and have expressed their need to get back on the kade board!

We are not interested in looking like the so called "heroes of the ocean" by reopening the Trading Post ourselves and we are fully aware that if Keep the Peace win tomorrow they will do the same.

If we win the blockade and hold the island without losing it in the following weeks the dusting of the shipyard which has started will be allowed to be completed.

The third shipyard to grace Loggerhead shall be placed and our intentions are to run it as the shipyards on Port Venture, Lionhaven and Night Harbour are run in that there are no restrictions, and stock is to be sold into the shoppe for a ship to be ordered with little to no profit margin. (LE Ship orders can be dealt with on request)

To be completely open, we approached Keep the Peace and let them know we'd be contesting the island several days ago and offered them terms with which to make this what we hoped would be an even and enjoyable blockade for all however they declined our offer as they 'do not deal with terrorists'.

We hope you all are as excited as we are! Best of luck to KtP, see you on the kade board!

Tl;dr?

What: Amateur Hour. Blockade. Loggerhead.
When: Blockade starts at Noon Game Time with jobbing beginning 1 hour beforehand.
Who: Jobbing Contacts are Anchovia & Aeri
Pay: Starting at 5k/Seg
Tops Pay 2k/Seg

----------------------------------------
-Aeri
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aeri4 at May 18, 2018 6:27:59 PM]
[May 18, 2018 6:26:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discriminate

Re: AH Intent to Blockade Loggerhead Reply to this Post

The best team is back! Ayyyy best of luck!!
[May 18, 2018 6:39:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratebry

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET RID OF OWLS AND TRADING POSTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[May 18, 2018 7:52:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

We are not interested in looking like the so called "heroes of the ocean" by reopening the Trading Post ourselves and we are fully aware that if Keep the Peace win tomorrow they will do the same.

When u gonna drop cades on merid again, they were quite fun should drop on the whole ring and get the new island record :) Since its nice to see some people attempt to spice up an ocean, which creates some controversy about being removed or not =/
I love Honey

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, make a new one for the established players!

Add Skilled swabbies for SMHs/flotillas!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at May 19, 2018 8:46:42 PM]
[May 19, 2018 8:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Enterprisetm

When u gonna drop cades on merid again, they were quite fun should drop on the whole ring and get the new island record :) Since its nice to see some people attempt to spice up an ocean, which creates some controversy about being removed or not =/

It's such an inspiration having to read this nonsense about removing oceans on every single thread, no matter that it's in another ocean's parley.
[May 19, 2018 11:02:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Thanks to all those that came out and jobbed for us today <3
Seepnah
[May 20, 2018 10:49:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

It's such an inspiration having to read this nonsense about removing oceans on every single thread, no matter that it's in another ocean's parley.

At least i'm making an effort for change <3
I love Honey

[May 20, 2018 11:43:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Enterprisetm

Yeah, "effort" for a change which would bring 0 improvement. I'm sure your "effort" and stupid ideas could be better used somewhere else, stop spamming every single thread with that crap.
[May 21, 2018 6:47:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Yeah, "effort" for a change which would bring 0 improvement. I'm sure your "effort" and stupid ideas could be better used somewhere else, stop spamming every single thread with that crap.

https://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=50048
Be respectful and polite. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right. Bans on the forums will now be permanent. Some of the things which are not allowed to be posted on the forums are:
- Spam or other nonsense that disrupts the forum's formatting, functionality, or usability - including "pyramids".
- Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate
- Foul and offensive language, the forums should reflect the same standards as the game. If it's filtered in the game, then it should be filtered on the forums.
- Personal or private information about another player
- Chat logs, PMs and other communication methods without the express posted permission of all participants
- Exploits and any other sensitive information about the game
- Links to cheat or scam sites, malware, fake charities, etc.
- Images as signatures, whether they were technically in the signature or manually pasted in a post.
- Avatars containing blue/navy text which resembles the forum titles given to Three Rings staff only -- as our staff grows, it is necessary to ensure that new members can easily distinguish official staff from players.
- Please keep the forums in the same themes as their oceans. The Opal forums should use German, Jade forums should use Spanish and the Global, Cerulean, Meridian, and Emerald forums should use English. Posts which cannot be read by the moderators will be moved, locked or sunk.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at May 21, 2018 8:06:46 AM]
[May 21, 2018 8:06:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Enterprisetm

Spam or other nonsense

You said it.
[May 21, 2018 8:48:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

@filthyjake Thanks for looking out for people in the forums highly appreciate it.
I love Honey

[May 22, 2018 9:28:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HungryJack61

- Avatars containing blue/navy text which resembles the forum titles given to Three Rings staff only -- as our staff grows, it is necessary to ensure that new members can easily distinguish official staff from players.

And here I am focusing on this...
[May 23, 2018 12:16:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

And here I am focusing on this...

I don't think its been updated for a long time. hehe....
I love Honey

[May 23, 2018 7:18:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Popcorn1

The third shipyard to grace Loggerhead shall be placed and our intentions are to run it as the shipyards on Port Venture, Lionhaven and Night Harbour are run in that there are no restrictions, and stock is to be sold into the shoppe for a ship to be ordered with little to no profit margin. (LE Ship orders can be dealt with on request)

Yum Chiles!
[Jun 3, 2018 8:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Yep
Seepnah
[Jun 4, 2018 11:55:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

The third shipyard to grace Loggerhead shall be placed

How is that going to happen? I thought loggerhead was fully built

Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate

While I think it was close to the line, it is important to distinguish between calling an idea stupid and calling the person/people who support the idea stupid.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 4, 2018 3:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

The third shipyard to grace Loggerhead shall be placed

How is that going to happen? I thought loggerhead was fully built

Oh it is! I meant Blame Brenda placed the first which we subsequently took off of them before it completed.

This was then dusted by Keep the Peace when they took the island, we in turn have now dusted their shipyard and built a replacement hence the third :)
Seepnah
[Jun 4, 2018 4:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate

While I think it was close to the line, it is important to distinguish between calling an idea stupid and calling the person/people who support the idea stupid.

@wrs That person's message that was directed at me with much aggression and foul language, so the OMs pretty much auto-edited it after filthyjake rightly called him out.
I love Honey

[Edit 1 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at Jun 5, 2018 2:00:10 AM]
[Jun 5, 2018 1:59:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

@wrs That person's message that was directed at me with much aggression and foul language, so the OMs pretty much auto-edited it after filthyjake rightly called him out.

Well, except if the OMs edited the post, it would say so.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 5, 2018 3:28:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates