• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4406 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Grenler

i have a idea for a new shop Reply to this Post

we need a new shop where you can sell anything like trinkets to familiar but you cant sell clothing or else its going to kill the clothing shops. I should have two option of action off or just sell it. But the person has the shop can sell the items. If you action your items you need to pay a fee to the action house or something. If put in the game it should put one shop on only ten island so the island go up in value so more.
[Jul 28, 2012 6:00:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: i have a idea for a new shop Reply to this Post

This thread is (currently) in the Crafting Puzzle Project forum. It would be better placed in the Game Design forum.

Auction houses/consignment shoppes are on The List of ideas already given approval by the Game Developers. However this is not a delivery schedule and as the game gets updated, some of the ideas may become obsolete or unnecessary.
----------------------------------------
[Jul 28, 2012 10:47:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates