• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3915 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Synr1s3

Inn tracklist Reply to this Post

I know there have been proposals for puzzles that would create music on this game. I don't really know if you guys are gonna do something with it. But if you are, this might be a cool feature to add.

I was thinking about making a bunch of tracklists that inn-owners could use to play at their inn. At the moment an inn is just a trinket and yes, you can redecorate it so it becomes more "you". But I thought it would be more fun if you could have some music in the background. There is no noise at the inn and we type all the things we say.
There should be an option to disable the music (like special effects).

And if you guys do something with the music-making puzzles, maybe inn owners could buy those tracks to play them at their inn.

I have no idea if this was ever proposed, if it was, I'm sorry. It's the first time I post something in here.

Kind regards,
Synrise
[Jul 2, 2012 7:08:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Re: Inn tracklist Reply to this Post

I think you're looking for game design though.

I have a feeling player-selectable music has been proposed already. Plugins via a music player could allow players to control their music in-game. As for by building establishment- I'm not sure.

Music would be nice.... *sighs.
----------------------------------------
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Jul 2, 2012 1:18:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synr1s3

Re: Inn tracklist Reply to this Post

Well, I saw some posts about blackjack and thought we could place our idea's here. But I'll place it in there, thanks.

The OM's can delete this thread if they want ;)
[Jul 2, 2012 1:44:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates