• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5040 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Garcius

Rowing Puzzle Reply to this Post

Ok first of all I want to apologise if I posted it at wrong section.

Secondly, this forum is a totall mess for me. It's amazingly illegible and I hope someone will take under consideration the idea of new design of the forum.

So, about the topic. I've been wondering (I have not played this game for a long long time) if there are galleys in the game. If so, then there should be also a rowing puzzle game.
And if such ships does not exist in the game, adding this puzzle would be a nice opportunity to implement them.

I hope other forum users will agree with (all) of my ideas ;)

Feel free to comment.
[Nov 14, 2010 10:26:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dgarcia59

Re: Rowing Puzzle Reply to this Post

Game Design is where new puzzle suggestions can be posted. There is actually a recent post specifically for new ideas that can be found at http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=162297
----------------------------------------
Culture
N & G, I'm Tenacious!
Hunter Ocean
Billy Blaze wrote: 
Sounds like a plan, oh bearded one!

[Nov 15, 2010 12:54:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates