• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7224 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Sephi3

Another good addition to our Inn puzzles...! Reply to this Post

Ahoy,
We have seen some awesome fun puzzle in the inn like poker, drinking, rumble , sf, etc but what im thinking is that if OOO add chess to PP it would be awesome.

Chess is a superior strategy game that tests your mind power and a lot of parents would encourge their children to play pp even more.It also enhances ur analatic thinking so it wld be great if PP cloud come up with chess in the INN....

ARRRRR!
----------------------------------------
Sephi,
Fo of spartan pirates,
My wings might be broken, yet power i wield!
For I am Sephiroth....The half-winged angel.
~FF 4 LIFE~

100% hunter, RAWR!
[Jul 18, 2009 9:09:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Another good addition to our Inn puzzles...! Reply to this Post

Welcome to the Crafting Puzzle Project, new parlor games should be discussed in Game Design.

Chess has however been proposed.
[Jul 18, 2009 9:20:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Sephi3

Welcome to the Crafting Puzzle Project, new parlor games should be discussed in Game Design.

Chess has however been proposed.

Ah ty im a bit new around here, sorry lol..
Sephi,
Fo of spartan pirates,
My wings might be broken, yet power i wield!
For I am Sephiroth....The half-winged angel.
~FF 4 LIFE~

100% hunter, RAWR!
[Jul 18, 2009 10:42:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Distructible

Ahoy,
We have seen some awesome fun puzzle in the inn like poker, drinking, rumble , sf, etc but what im thinking is that if OOO add chess to PP it would be awesome.

Chess is a superior strategy game that tests your mind power and a lot of parents would encourge their children to play pp even more.It also enhances ur analatic thinking so it wld be great if PP cloud come up with chess in the INN....

ARRRRR!

Yes, chess will be nice , BUT there are many chess programs and peoples can use them for win so i tinck momentanly it's not a very good ideea :(.
Maybe OOO can create a game similar like chess, but a bit diferent so can't use programs to it ;).
Masters on Emerald.
[Aug 7, 2009 1:02:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paaaad

Ahoy,

ARRRRR!

Yes, chess will be nice , BUT there are many chess programs and peoples can use them for win so i tinck momentanly it's not a very good ideea :(.
Maybe OOO can create a game similar like chess, but a bit diferent so can't use programs to it ;).

On the bright side you wouldant have to worry aboult cheating givein the fact that the ESTAMATED total number of disticnct chess games is 10 to the 120th Power, for comparason the estamated total number of Electrons in the entire universe is 10 to the 79th power.
Gali on the Meridian
Galitwo on the Emerald
[Aug 7, 2009 3:21:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doopliss101

It's exceptionally easy to cheat in chess. For me, all I do is run this CD-Rom Chess game I have on my laptop and go on my desktop. While i'm playing someone online on the desktop, I play as a computer on the desktop game and make the move that my opponent makes on the laptop.

In other words, I do the same moves my opponent does vs a very hard computer, and see what the computer would do as a result, and I make that my move on the desktop match.
Lordcrump on Emerald.
[Aug 13, 2009 9:11:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    None    None    None [Link]  Go to top 
Verino1

i think a good game for the puzzle pirates is chess. a interesting game play 1 vs 1 and i think is the best for inn games . :) hope it will be in game soon
[May 2, 2011 2:24:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates