• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 247
Posts: 247   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 38534 times and has 246 replies Next Thread
rsenkrantz

Re: [Cobalt] Familiar (Lime/Pink Parrot) Rum Hostage 12.11.05

As Shur's discovering rapidly, it never hurts to have some resources on the other oceans (besides birds). God forbid there's a server crash someday, at least you'd be able to get some swanky clothes and a decent sword and mug while it was being fixed.
----------------------------------------
"You know, I just gotta say that everytime Rsenkrantz posts I love him just a little bit more."
- Loola

"Dood -- I'll give ya 10 poe if I can be a card card carrying member of the Rosey fan club."
-Lisakayela
[Dec 15, 2005 8:38:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

LOL, no one gave you rum! XD
Freaking hillarious.

[bump]

ROFL.
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Feb 7, 2008 5:58:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

No mind that this was like almost 2 and a half years ago..... Don't mind the bump
Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Feb 7, 2008 6:00:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
james3132

you brought it back from the post grave O.o
Fantaking, Sage.
[Feb 15, 2008 6:15:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

And a week later, you bring it back.....

Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Feb 15, 2008 6:32:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

Some of us old-timers were talking about this tonight and I thought I would bump it for those of you who are not yet 6 years old. It was an evil and awesome event, but the ending quite a surprise.

Let me give you some background. Shuranthae was one of the best players on Midnight in his time. Cross ocean familiar winning was frowned upon by many back then, but he came over and won one in a drinking tourney. Since he never played Coblat, he thought he would give the bird back in a contest.

It was a very fun month and reading the thread made me miss so many fine pirates who have moved on. For those of you who are over 6, I think you, too will enjoy reminiscing.

IV(waxing nostalgic)

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Edit 1 times, last edit by IVdripper at Jun 8, 2011 1:25:56 AM]
[Jun 8, 2011 1:24:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Some of us old-timers were talking about this tonight

On Viridian. In our crew there. Where you should be if you are cool. You know who you are.

D:<,
~ Morbz
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 8, 2011 2:09:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 247   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates