• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4264 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Raider81

Chance to win Olive Island!

We were trying to think of an Original way to give away an Island and I think we did. Here is how it's going to work there is a Non Sinking flot off of Dendrite, the flag to get the most sinks in it will win Olive if they choose. At the making of this event there is currently 3 flots so if people who are not interested in the island if you please leave the flot alone. I know I can't enforce this but in the spirit of the game I hope it is honored. The flag is responsible for having the flag fame up enough NOW to take the island we will take care of transfer fee cost. The winner will be determined by the final screen shot taken. If people wish to post screen shots before it is sank that is fine. If you have any questions feel free to ask. A wise idea has been brought to me I am going to need all screen shots posted after exiting the board by each flag after exiting.
----------------------------------------
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Raider81 at Dec 29, 2011 5:35:13 PM]
[Dec 29, 2011 1:50:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Re: Chance to win Olive Island!

Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ilyarus2004 at Dec 30, 2011 3:54:41 PM]
[Dec 30, 2011 3:54:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I have seen the Flot today it's at 7 RR and 2 CA currently.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Dec 31, 2011 5:42:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I see it's dead and unless someone posts a screen shot I may have to change this a bit...
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Jan 1, 2012 5:41:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Zadkiel told me he killed off the Flot Ilya had 7 and it sank at 2 more kills so that is good enough for me.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Jan 2, 2012 8:54:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raymondbaker

So Illya wins olive?
Steveb Drunken Captain of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian)
[Jan 2, 2012 3:14:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

His flag wins that would be correct.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

[Jan 2, 2012 8:40:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates