• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3913 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
selyobwoc

Holiday Party on Kirin, all are invited.

Oh Come All Ye Faithful , and those of you who are not so faithful. We are having our Holiday Party at the Flag Hall of Reverence's Rebirth, December 24th at noon pirate time. There will be games, local tournaments, and frivolity galore. All are invited, you do not have to be a flag member. Just knock on the door. Someone will let you in. We should be going for a few hours, so get there when you get there. There will be games for as long as the poe holds out and the prizes are still available. More may be posted here in the future, but I don't want to give away too many surprises before the party! So mark it on your calendar, and everyone have a Merry and Happy. Ho Ho Ho. All Pirates are invited, even if you are from a different Ocean (but don't say that too loudly).
----------------------------------------
Daperjack on Cobalt

[Dec 18, 2011 9:50:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tasjatjuh

Re: Holiday Party on Kirin, all are invited.

I have an x number of presents to hand away, containing items from crap and old to new and fun to cheap and deluxe ( furniture, clothes and pets etc..)!

I will be hiding them all over the Flag hall for you to find, the pirate's who finds them all and can tell me exactly how many presents there are, within the time that will be given, will get to keep them. They will be split among the winners evenly.

Im hoping to make as many pirates happy as possible with the presents and i hope you will all have some fun finding them.
In case only one pirate will find them all, wich i doubt, i will be giving some extra time. I know it isnt completly fair, but it is christmas and about sharing. Oh and if there are more pirates then presents, i will just add more!

The presents will not be marked so i dont know what is in wich present anymore, its just random.

If you dont know how a flag hall looks, here is how it looks like :http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Grandiose_pirate_hall

Rule is, you have to be present in the main hall when the search starts and give me notice of your participation. Further rules will be giving at the event.

Tasjatjuh
Tasjatjuh on Cerulean

Someone once asked me, 'Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?' I replied, 'Why do you assume I see two roads?'

Avi by amazing Cattrin :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tasjatjuh at Dec 18, 2011 10:32:51 AM]
[Dec 18, 2011 10:23:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates