• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4836 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
BrighidRaven

Christmas Giveaway!!

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! I hope ye all have been good lads and lasses this year! I would like to announce, as I have every year, I shall be wandering around Cobalt giving away random gifts. One Gift Per Pirate. That's m'rule. Ye could get a common gift - a trinket, or one of the rarer ones that holds weapons and furniture. Do I know which gift holds what? Nah. There are so many of them I've forgotten and they're all mixed together.

I look forward tae seeing ye all on Cobalt.

And Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Peaceful Yule and, in general, the Holiday Season.

CrimsonSanta
[Dec 10, 2011 10:10:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Re: Christmas Giveaway!!

I look forward to the spreading of cheer across Cobalt.

You rock mate!
----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Dec 10, 2011 10:40:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates