• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 465
Posts: 465   Pages: 16   [ First Page | Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 109969 times and has 464 replies Next Thread
Bootstrapbe4

Re: Crew Seeking Members-

Crew: Happy Hunters
Active crew looking to recruit more members.
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Happy_hunters
Currently 12th in the ocean and very active at prime time including flotillas, SMHs, lots of pillages and soon to be blockades!
And if your more of a trader/businessman EATC is also based within our crew so we can help you set up stalls shoppes, trading business's and the like.
----------------------------------------
Bootstrapben of the hunter ocean
Senior Officer of Happy Hunters
Prince of The Freemasons
Managing Director of the business EATC
(East Anglian Trading Company)
[Oct 2, 2011 6:34:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
penduhl

Ragtime Is now recruiting members :D

We're a well-balanced crew with top-level bnavvers, jobbers, parlor tarts, and merchants. There's room for every style of play, or even not playing at all and just chatting occasionally.

We plan to join a blockading flag in the future, although which one has yet to be determined.

If you would like to join a recommend you look at our Crew Info Page or find Probation if needed
[Oct 2, 2011 11:25:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mjdballer

Law Abiding Cows, who in which ranked number 13 in the ocean as of 10/10/11, is currently recruiting members from Pirate all the way to FO. We are a very active crew and we Average around 20-30 pillages a day, Flotillas/IOs/VRs atleast once a week if even more! And also which we just started last week! Our 95%-100% of the booty goes to you mates! (Percentage depends on what im feeling that day) War Brig or War Frig pillages! Please come join us! Dont hesitate to send one of my officers a tell that you would like to join!
Sincerly, Airborne
Airborne on the Emerald ocean
Senior Officer of the Law Abiding Cows
[Oct 10, 2011 9:59:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Queenbeez

Calling all Aussies.
Tired of being alone in a crew or flag when most people are offline due to the time zone difference.
Then consider joining my crew or one of the crew in my flag and keep myself and other aussies company during those quiet times.
Crew and flag info on my sign off.
Queenbeez

Captain of Queen's Realm
Monarch of The Swarm

~ Avatar by Frayscarlet ~
[Oct 19, 2011 10:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

The new crew Onward is lookingfor members :) Send me a tell in game to join.

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Oct 21, 2011 5:22:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

Ahoy! The crew Titans' Rebirth is sailing the high seas and looking for new members. Just look for us on the NB or /w one of us. We are currently mostly on during north american evenings, but we are not limited to that.

Look forward to meeting you ~
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Oct 24, 2011 8:56:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zero28967

Ahoy All!

The Argonauts has been in a very dormant state for months, but it is now ready to awaken! I welcome any and all pirates to PM me or find me, Eknuckles in game to join the crew.

Because I find it very daunting a task to pillage for hours currently, I need help with recruiting pillages, and will give Officer rank to any pirates with a ship or willing to sail one of our crew ships. We also hope any pirates who are hungry for PvP to come satiate that hunger with us, as we encourage all officers to get their feet wet and PvP any crew not in our flag Whether it is a win or loss!

I hope to see many P.M.s or random tells!

Cheers Everyone!
Eknuckles
Captain of The Argonauts

P.S. Although I am in the States, I welcome pirates from all around the globe to join the crew and populate our crew with members of all time zones!
[Nov 1, 2011 3:23:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateKhorzo

Let me get to the point:

The crew Aurora's Revenge is now recruiting. We are an active crew with alot of pillage and CI runs. We currently fly with the flag West-East Campaign which stands #2 in the flag fame which also have alot of activity!! we have ranks open up to FO depending on your standings and hopefully with some time and trust and good stats you could become an SO too ( don't ask for CAP =P)
If you are intrested find me (Hapal) or Breafighter in game for joining invitation

In anyways have fun pirating maties, YARRR :D
Hapal (Emerald)
Hapal (Cerulean)
Hapal (Meridian)
Hapal everywhere :D
[Nov 30, 2011 9:33:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

Hey all recruiting for the crew Pursuit Of Happiness! A lil about us we are fun loving and like to have a good time, we are also on sage so see you in a month!
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Dec 8, 2011 7:54:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harvdog

The Crew Hellbound is looking for new crew members. The crew is only about a week old but the pirates that are currently in it have been around for about 3 years. We have the experience and ambition to be a contender on Hunter Ocean. PM Harvdog in game to come join the fun
It's a dog eat dog world... Good thing I'm really a wolf in disguise!
[Dec 14, 2011 5:06:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harvdog

The crew Hellbound is looking to fill ranks of Fleet Officer and below. We are a great bunch of characters that are very active. Looking for new faces to come enjoy the game with us.
It's a dog eat dog world... Good thing I'm really a wolf in disguise!
[Dec 15, 2011 8:41:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

The Crew Common Sensus, is recruiting experienced players for it's crew. We would like these players to have had knowledge of playing Puzzle Pirates before and know the game somewhat. New members can contact Boyk or myself (Doulber) for more information on the crew, ranks, etc.
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Dec 22, 2011 12:36:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Merrylily5

Previously private crew Mayhem is now looking to make some new friends!

If you feel at home in a smaller crew with experienced players and a decent amount of vessels, feel free to contact me by PM or any officer in-game with a simple /tell!

Arr mates, hope to see ye on board soon! <3
Merrylily on Emerald
[Jan 14, 2012 9:03:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardrockers

Epic Foundations is looking for officers. Look for us to grow quickly.
SO of Eye for an Eye
Prince of Blind Indifference
[Jan 18, 2012 1:36:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Miraze

Crew:Dreadnought
Captain:Miraze
The crew is looking for pirates,crews looking for a crew to merge theirs into,and crews wanting a flag.
You can send me a tell on the Colbolt Oceon or post a comment HERE
[Jan 24, 2012 8:02:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 465   Pages: 16   [ First Page | Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates