• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17242 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
Benarv

Re: Any last words.....?

Nobody seems to remember the kid royal who likes shouting about his existence at the Aim blockade. I know I didn't. I wonder why that is.

To be fair, he hasn't mentioned it since the cade.
----------------------------------------
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Jan 26, 2012 9:42:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

My e-peen is bigger than all of yours. But seriously, if you have to start an argument and have to bring up your own achievements yourself, then you're fighting a losing battle. Your achievements should speak for themselves.

Anywho, I didn't play here much but Hunter gave me some very important things such as my first scimi (I won it in Booty or No Booty) which I then used to help me get ult in SF, red hair and some great people.*I probably would've moved here if I hadn't finished memming Viridian.

*Including a drunk Dahlgren. "Annnnnnchhhhhh, talk dirty to me"
Anchovia
[Jan 26, 2012 9:52:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

A brother got no play from the ladies.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jan 26, 2012 10:17:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

ain't no fun if the homies can't have none
[Jan 26, 2012 10:29:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nvrsaynvr199

All I would like to say is...

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

I would google the **** outa that if i were you

"Guy on a buffalo"

Nope :D actually its not itresting at all... but, Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. is a grammatically correct sentance in the english language.
Nvrsaynvr
SO in Spirit of the Caribbean
Prince of Epic Quest
All around crappy person
[Jan 27, 2012 12:40:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_mover34

Lets keep up the good work and keep the sage players from paving our islands.

Those are the best last words I can think of.
their, there, they're I always confuse which to use.

Mr Mover
[Jan 29, 2012 6:37:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rebeltoo

RIP Hunter. This game is, and never will be the same. The first three years of Hunter were the best, when people actually didn't go all care bear over the least little thing. We actually got to be pirates, not forums crusaders for our causes.

The adults ruled the game then, (and some teenagers that actually could act mature) and I will forever hold a lot of the people I met, and call friends from that era, dear.
Belle
Captain of Serendipity
Queen of the flag Rebel Rousers
(retired with Hunter)

When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.
[Jan 29, 2012 5:24:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HellKitty1

RIP Hunter. This game is, and never will be the same.

I agree with Belle.

I may not have been here for the first 3 years, but I have been here for the last 3 (almost, merger will be 18 days before my 3rd Ypp birthday). I've seen many changes both good and bad. Seen many people come and go; to be honest, some I won't miss, and some I'd give anything for them to be able to come back... Clean, you will never be forgotten, NEVER!!!

Hopefully, this merger will put some wind back into dead on the water sails.

Emerald might be my new ocean, but Hunter will ALWAYS be home.
Hellkitty
Captain of Silver Dreams
SMH Addict
Hunter Ocean forever
Emerald Ocean and others
[Jan 30, 2012 2:17:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

RIP Hunter. This game is, and never will be the same.

I agree with Belle.

I may not have been here for the first 3 years, but I have been here for the last 3 (almost, merger will be 18 days before my 3rd Ypp birthday). I've seen many changes both good and bad. Seen many people come and go; to be honest, some I won't miss, and some I'd give anything for them to be able to come back... Clean, you will never be forgotten, NEVER!!!

Hopefully, this merger will put some wind back into dead on the water sails.

Emerald might be my new ocean, but Hunter will ALWAYS be home.

...Amen.
Arno
[Jan 30, 2012 4:22:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

I disagree, a game is what you make of it. Although I haven't been around for those first couple of years, I've found my own way of making this game entertaining. Goals, if you don't have them then you won't have the opportunity to feel the satisfaction of achieving them. My goal when i first started playing was to completely dominate carp. Although i still have a few more things i need to accomplish with that, i feel great knowing i'm closer to accomplishing that goal.
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Jan 30, 2012 6:46:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hybriddark66

It's a bit disappointing to come back and see people still constantly derailing threads to complain about something that happen years ago.

Goodbye hunter. I still wish you had toilets because I've been holding this dump in for many years. <3
Currently Nanamii
Formerly Nanami of hunter (retired)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hybriddark66 at Jan 30, 2012 7:37:09 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 7:31:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

I disagree, a game is what you make of it. Although I haven't been around for those first couple of years, I've found my own way of making this game entertaining. Goals, if you don't have them then you won't have the opportunity to feel the satisfaction of achieving them. My goal when i first started playing was to completely dominate carp. Although i still have a few more things i need to accomplish with that, i feel great knowing i'm closer to accomplishing that goal.

I agree with this, every time I nav a blockade I feel that step closer to being at the level I always wanted to be at, it's what makes me log on, because that's my goal. There's always the problem of, once you've done everything, there isn't anything left to do. I guess that depends on what you want to do, I mean there's plenty of things to do in game but not every one of them has a core interest for people. For example, for reasons I couldn't possibly explain, a year ago i decided to sit down and learn Shipwright back to front from able up, and i ended up hitting #1 on Hunter and winning a tan/mint parrot on Viridian. I just think it's important to challenge yourself if you want to maintain interest.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Jan 30, 2012 9:55:50 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 9:55:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Group one: person>game goals
Group two: game goals>online relations

Both make the world go round.

Personally I prefer those who can figure out a way to make the world go round without all the mean drama, but that's just me.
Searching for Black CI Trinks

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Jan 30, 2012 10:51:07 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 10:49:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dazkat

Fear The Pink! XD
[Jan 30, 2012 8:12:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Well hunter will be closed in a few hours and I wont have a chance to log on untill after school and work so i'll see you all on emerald. I've had some pretty great times on hunter and will always identify myself as a huntard.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Jan 31, 2012 3:20:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Missnoodle

Fear The Pink! XD

You would say that.

Anyways I never did say my last words;
I will miss you hunter, good times expect re..... nvm
And good luck in the new ocean everyone! :)
Angela
Missnoodle & RAGINGNOODLE on Emerald Ocean. jokes im banne
[Jan 31, 2012 6:45:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Thanks to the ocean that got me playing, and thanks to the people who kept me playing.

See you all on Emerald.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jan 31, 2012 7:19:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

R.I.P.
Hunter D:
Arno
[Jan 31, 2012 8:43:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

[16:48:19] Boyk flag broadcasts, "Goodbye cruel world. GOODBYE!"
Sincerely
[Jan 31, 2012 9:18:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

[16:48:19] Boyk flag broadcasts, "Goodbye cruel world. GOODBYE!"

:( I'll miss the cruel world tho :(
Arno
[Jan 31, 2012 9:47:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicolas_hop

Belle wrote: 
RIP Hunter. This game is, and never will be the same. The first three years of Hunter were the best, when people actually didn't go all care bear over the least little thing. We actually got to be pirates, not forums crusaders for our causes.

The adults ruled the game then, (and some teenagers that actually could act mature) and I will forever hold a lot of the people I met, and call friends from that era, dear.

QFT. Even though I was a child myself back then, I can't agree more that the game spirit back then was a lot better than it is now. Miss you Belle.
Natacha on the Hunter Ocean.
Captain of 'The Mystery Fleet'

[Jan 31, 2012 10:14:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Missnoodle

The old ocean forums will be changed to read-only on Wednesday 8 February.

Oh nooo D:
Angela
[Feb 6, 2012 8:03:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fewmenleft

In that case; ibtl. (ibtro?)
Whirled. Another totally awesome game made by Three Rings.

http://to./eba
[Feb 7, 2012 6:00:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://to./eba [Link]  Go to top 
awright

The old ocean forums will be changed to read-only on Wednesday 8 February.

Oh nooo D:

/e waves goodbye to Hunter.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Feb 7, 2012 9:21:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Missnoodle

In that case; ibtl. (ibtro?)

Wut.
Angela
[Feb 8, 2012 6:14:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates