• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13025 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Kysar

Re: Hunting memmories

Guildmaster, goodnight sweet puppeteer.
[Dec 30, 2011 4:12:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

Hunter memories...Hunter memories...Alot to list.

First off I'd like to mention my best friends:

Zis- We met when I asked him to create White Iced Tea when BITE MEH was formed. WE instantly became friends out of our sheer love of blockading and organization.

Scoped- My friend forever, and by far one of my best. Words can't describe the fun moments we had on YPP. We helped eachother ban evade, which was incredibly hilarious, and we caded together and stuck by one another for YEARS. We met in Toxicity, my old crew, and he grew to the top, being Captain for a long time, aswell as being King in some of my flags. Though he may have tge maturity level of a puppy, he has the heart of a...a whale?

Oneiromancer- The third friend I EVER met on ypp, starting with Captaindutch (his old acc) in 2008? He, I, Stacex, and Ericiskool were an almost unbreakable group, until Stacex and I had a bit of a tiff tiff.

Lakonn- I believe he was a crew member of mine in Toxicity and evolved into one of Hunter inn's most recognized players. Love you Lak<3

Kingmet- Republicans rule. Nuf' said.

WenchWendy- My partner in war and partner in brother/sister love. I feel as if she was my older sister, letting me play with her toys (ships). We, by Epic Quest, were together titled as "WARMONGERS."

Kittenvonzoo- Once my allie, now one of my close friends. We officially became fond of eachother when I helped him attempt to get Marlowe, and when my flag (WIT) went in and scared the hell out of KDP, causing mass scuttling and the fall of their flag.

Hellkitty- Once my crew member, then my enemy, then my best friend. This clothes loving freak has no end to her humor, and with that said, I'll miss you alot.

Shortntarty- She took me in when I had nowhere to go. We always planned cades, but they never seemed to happen due to real life. I'm happy she has a fiance now, though, I'm jealous of him. Shorty, don't you dare forget me damnit.

Timania- MEXICAN

Lastly, Snakegirly!:D
I don't remember how we met, but Snakegirly may be one of my most prized friends. For two years we've mocked eachother playfully and in the last year, I've recruited her and her friends into my blockade staff. But not because they had skill (I'm better than secondhand>.>)..but because they supported close to anything I've ever done.
(Shoutout to Secondhand!<333)

I remember myself in Hunter always having ambition, and nothing short of the name. My forum skills were highly useless, and frequently caused war. Also, EVERY chance I get, we'd attack an island, most of the time Iocane (6 times?). Alot of the time, we wouldn't even have money to defend xD

Best memory: The rise of White Iced Tea, and the attack on Tumult (ownd by Cairna)...We were recognized as a force to be reckoned with by a select few on the forums.

Worst memory: Being hacked and banned.

Funniest memory: (Insert too many)

I would also like to add that, to all the people that knew I was Warfrigates, thank you for keeping me in-game for this long. It gave me time to think and time to plan for hopefully another adventure someday.

The most famous Jew on Hunter,
Spiritofsail
----------------------------------------
Spiritofsail
Plant a tree in Israel for only 5 dollars.
Kikkit tells ye, "i sunk toba"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by rumbum3600 at Dec 31, 2011 8:14:27 PM]
[Dec 30, 2011 4:59:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

We, by Epic Quest, were together titled as "WARMONGERS."

Heh.

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Dec 30, 2011 5:34:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

*Looks for his name*
*Is disappointed </3*
Arno
[Dec 31, 2011 10:47:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

*Looks for his name*
*Is disappointed </3*

You were my biggest rival, in a friendly way;) What I'll miss most is our arguements over who's a better navver and our competitions in whirl. Even though I won them all.
Spiritofsail
[Jan 1, 2012 12:34:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

*Looks for his name*
*Is disappointed </3*

You were my biggest rival, in a friendly way;) What I'll miss most is our arguements over who's a better navver and our competitions in whirl. Even though I won them all.

Note: we did one whirled match and I won >.>
Arno
[Jan 5, 2012 7:20:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mouse2cat

Well see hunter memories

My best friends Mayomarlin and Groggypete, Going on a 3 man sloop pilly and rocking it, while chatting on Ventrillo.

Losing my eye. As the ship went down my RL boyfriend walked into the room and said "close your eyes and give me a kiss, and you'll loose your eye" And I did. haha

Playing Clue with my family and accidentally calling the "rope" weapon "rope coils"

People mixing me up with the lovely Crabtree.

Tarting around with Tomrizzo who can type soo fast he can generate a "yer talking too fast" error message on his client.

Logging on to people telling jokes in the crew chat.

Making avatars for people :D but that isn't hunter specific.
Crabcake on Emerald and Obsidian
Current avatar by Kolibri
[Jan 10, 2012 8:54:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.skoonberg.com [Link]  Go to top 
Sylvesteryou

The Legends- Rappy
Dalnoth
Dalnoth
Dalnoth
Rappy
Rappy
Dalnoth
Cairna
Dalnoth
Rappy
Dalnoth
Myself lolwat?
Dalnoth

The good-Getting to know a ton of people on this game.
The ones that impact me the most:

Iceblaze Barcium Captinary Cayson Chickenlord Dazkat Dressedinred Goldashe Faith Hamsterruler Kkattie Lastone Lonesome Meliea Merrylily Petedapirate Spaceboy Taranz Trilian Warfrigates (I want to throw a brick at kingmet's head one day) Zis

Specific comments-
Barcium, even though you are a troll hater you are a total troll yourself.
Captinary, you are a complete and utter noob. Also, for dragging me into a great crew where I met the majority of my friends.
Dazkat, for all the art you made (specifically The Month of Lakonn)
Meliea, For being my "go to" person when I wanted to kill Captinary. Though she was banned like so many people I know (is it me or is everyone getting banned), I will always know her <3
Merrylily, For being a merry lily.
Taranz, For being my broseph. Honestly one of the coolest people I know in the UK.

~Warfrigates~, For being a total ****** to everyone. The best of the best, one of my best <3 Miss you bro. Have fun doing whatever the hell life leads you to xD

Enough of the love letters.

The bad-Watching friends come and go just like... The Hunter Population.

The Ugly??? Took some time to think about but I have found that the Ugly Award goes to... Warfrigates for having the worst looking Fro I have ever seen. If you have not seen it, it is simply HIDEOUS.

All of the above = PERSONAL OPINION
Sorry for the long post xD
6 Years Hunter
Now on Viridian

-Lakonn
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sylvesteryou at Jan 10, 2012 6:29:11 PM]
[Jan 10, 2012 6:12:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dazkat

Thank ye Lakonn. There should be more time in the month of Lakonn. XD
[Jan 10, 2012 8:48:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sylvesteryou

There should... There should.
6 Years Hunter
Now on Viridian

-Lakonn
[Jan 10, 2012 9:41:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

There should... There should.

Mynamebenowhereonthelistyoufailtroll! >.>
Arno
[Jan 11, 2012 2:42:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

~Warfrigates~, For being a total ****** to everyone. The best of the best, one of my best <3 Miss you bro. Have fun doing whatever the hell life leads you to xD

The Ugly??? Took some time to think about but I have found that the Ugly Award goes to... Warfrigates for having the worst looking Fro I have ever seen. If you have not seen it, it is simply HIDEOUS.

I laughed so hard I think I choked xD

Love ya and miss you, Lak xD
Spiritofsail
[Jan 11, 2012 12:56:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

You STILL here?!
Damn....
Arno
[Jan 11, 2012 2:29:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sylvesteryou

You STILL here?!
Damn....

Hey Arno.

Umad bro?
6 Years Hunter
Now on Viridian

-Lakonn
[Jan 11, 2012 9:39:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

youfailtroll! >.>

Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Jan 11, 2012 10:30:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates