• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 305
Posts: 305   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 105920 times and has 304 replies Next Thread
Brandishwar

Re: Trade Profiteer - 1.1.326 Reply to this Post

I just tried importing Spring's data with the stable version (1.0.1531) and it worked without a problem.
----------------------------------------
On Viridian as Arcturis, Captain of The Rum Running Dragons and King of Demons and Damsels
[Jan 14, 2010 6:04:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DreadedChris

Re: Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer Reply to this Post

Any intentions on working on a mac-friendly(compatable) program?

I do want to make this more cross-platform compatible, and the starting point is the OCR component. Right now, getting the OCR more friendly with Java 6 (without jumping through the hoops that the PCTB guys seem to be) is the priority. But part of the engineering effort on that mark is to make it better adaptable as right now it's too locked down to Windows -- trying to port it to another platform would result in chaos. So that's the current outlook, and we'll see where things go from there.

If you don't design for portability from the beginning, I suspect then it will never happen, as you will have windows-specific objects deeply enmeshed in your code. If you're portable from the beginning, you isolate system specific code early on and portability is easy... late portability usually means 'rewriting'. However! If I'm wrong about your particular case, and/or you start going through the challenge of such porting, let me know when any kind of Linux compatibility (or attempted compatibility) happens.
~< The Dread Pirate Chris >~
[Jan 14, 2010 7:02:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

Re: Trade Profiteer - 1.1.414 Reply to this Post

A new version of the Trade Profiteer has been released.

Enhancements
None

Bugs fixed
TP-10 - Appears to be removing more data than it should

Along with this bug being fixed, a change to the UI was made. In the Island to Island tab, instead of showing each shoppe from which you should buy, it will show the quantity to buy and the prices at which to buy the commodity. You will find that it can generate a report much faster as a result of this change.

Fair winds.
On Viridian as Arcturis, Captain of The Rum Running Dragons and King of Demons and Damsels
[Jan 14, 2010 7:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

Hey Arcturis... guess what? About 5 mins after you logged off Midngiht, I discovered a rather awkward problem with one of the changes in the new version :)

You removed the names of shops/stalls from the listings on the Island to Island trade data, right? Well, I know I metioned that when we spoke, and didn't understand why it was neccessary to remove them, but I didn't realise at the time that it's actually a problem not having the names. At least, it is for me.

Let's see if I can explain the problem clearly.....

Hypothetically... I am taking iron from Xi to Delta, using a cutter. With only 1000 iron aboard, I have plenty of room for a few other bits and pieces, so I run the Island to Island feature.

That shows me that I can make profit if I buy a bunch of peach cloth, white paint, violet paint, and a few other things. So I go ahead and buy the items listed until my ship is full.

Wait!.... I just bought stuff that seems cheap here, but what if the profitable price listed at Delta is actually my OWN price for buying? Now there are no names, I can't tell if that profitable buy price listed is mine, or another stall.

Fortunately, when I got to Delta and checked, I had bought only the stuff my stall doesn't use, so I had no prices set. But I generally have the highest buy prices on my idland, and therefore TP is going to list my prices.

I did another run later, from Meke to Delta and I saw that I could buy Hemp for 6 poe and sell for 8 poe. However, I know for a fact that I am the ONLY stall on Delta that buys Hemp at 8 poe, so I didn't bother this time :)

I hope I explained it clear enough.

So, if there is some way to indicate when a high (max profit) price is from one of your own stalls, that would be ideal, but if not (and I don't think that's possible) would you consider putting the shop names back again? Please?

I know the names are still there on the buy and sell commodity pages, but you have to manually select each commodity to check that list against the Island trade page, which is just too much work.

Sorry to find a real problem with your wonderful program. Up to now, after finally getting it to work, I haven't had any trouble other than trivial little things that don't actually affect the use of the program. But this name thing is a biggy for me.
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[Jan 15, 2010 4:37:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

I think I get the main point of what you're saying. Have a look at this ticket to see if its up your alley.
TP-12 - Filtering enhancements

And in light of our conversation last night as well, I've opened this ticket:
TP-13 - Add "Select/Unselect all" to commodity filter
[Jan 15, 2010 8:37:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

Woot! I never thought of approaching the problem from that angle. But yes, being able to exclude your own stalls when looking for profitable prices would totally solve the problem I believe.

Maybe have it in the options, like setting your ocean? So that it links with the ocean.

For example:

Primary Ocean ............ Midnight
Own Shoppe/Stall ...... Algy's Distilling stall - Delta Island
........................................ Algy's Ironworking Stall - Vernal Equinox

These then get automatically excluded from all lists.

After thinking over what we discussed, I decided that having a checkbox for each group might be a bit of overkill. So making the "Uncheck All" button into a toggle would work perfectly well.

I look forward to seeing these things (and others) implemented. The TP-12 one being the actual urgent one.

P.S. Did I ever tell you I WUV you? :-)
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[Jan 15, 2010 1:18:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackswalloms

Re: Trade Profiteer Reply to this Post

okey so i downloaded this program got to say LOVE IT ITS AWESOME AND I WILL ALWAYS USE but i cant see cannonballs even with the latest version, but the unstable one wont let me use i tried the bridge didnt work =[
Jackswalloms
Captain of the Holy Dragons
King of the flag Mind Games
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jackswalloms at Jan 20, 2010 9:54:38 AM]
[Jan 20, 2010 9:29:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

There are 2 patches: CB's and Rambutan, you can find on the homepage of the developer:

http://www.colonywest.us/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=61&func=select&id=4
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Jan 20, 2010 10:09:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

There are two data patches you need to download -- one to correct an issue with Rambutan being spelled wrong, and the other to correct the issue with the cannon balls.

Rambutan patch [Download]
Cannonball patch [Download]

okey so i downloaded this program got to say LOVE IT ITS AWESOME AND I WILL ALWAYS USE but i cant see cannonballs even with the latest version, but the unstable one wont let me use i tried the bridge didnt work =[

[Jan 20, 2010 10:09:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackswalloms

i tried both of em and they didnt work, or change anything and i tried the other version but the java bridge thing woulndt work
Jackswalloms
Captain of the Holy Dragons
King of the flag Mind Games
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jackswalloms at Jan 22, 2010 7:46:52 AM]
[Jan 20, 2010 10:46:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

Trade Profiteer - 1.1.430 Reply to this Post

Finally, the Trade Profiteer reaches beta. Here are the details of the new release. There isn’t much that needs to be added to the product to finish it. There are currently two enhancements left to add if you look at the bug tracker. One slip on the tracker is listed as "Postponed" because currently it is not known if it is necessary.
Enhancements
TP-10 - Appears to be removing more data than it should - This enhancement basically called for overhauling the data cleanup feature. It needed it.
TP-12 - Filtering enhancements - Added an enhancement to create a list of shoppes to exclude from the "Island to Island" profit calculations.
Bugs fixed
TP-14 - Commodities not displayed in proper sort order
TP-4 - The Island to Island tab will occasionally show 'insane' profit availability - This is the “insane profit bug” mentioned on the forums. Currently there is a temporary addition to the code to display a message box if the commodity data displayed in Puzzle Pirates changes while the data is being imported. This is to test a hypothesis as to the cause of this bug.
[Jan 30, 2010 4:52:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

Re: Trade Profiteer - 1.1.430 Reply to this Post

works flawlessly, no hang ups, no crashes, so far....

only thing that's bothersome: Exclude Pirate Stalls
That's something Algy had requested, after the list of stalls/shoppes was removed from the Data Import.

However, while the title says, Exclude Pirate Stalls, it actually demands only the Pirate's name, i.e. stall owner. That's a bit awkward, imho. I've talked to Algy in game about this tonite, and it appears, we are using the PPTP for completely different reasons and in completely different context. So it took some time for me to understand (I think) what she'd been looking for.

ME, I'm not on exactly the same page. I don't mind knowing that my apo on Spring buys at a higher rate than the market in let's say, Turtle. I gladly haul their stuff over there.

However, I also "manage" a bunch of Shoppes, for the sole purpose of trading, i.e. I get a discount off their dock rate for selling their stuff elsewhere. So, sometimes I may want them included, and sometimes I may not. But they're Shoppes, and have unique names, not associated with a pirate/owner/manager. Inputting Pirate name only, if you're doing a multi-island, multi-arch run, does it eliminate this pirate on the entire ocean? or .... ? I own a couple stalls, some which I operate, and a weaver, with which I really have nothing to do. It went with a furnisher shoppe, the flag had and sold. Eliminating my own name from the list, would mean to eliminate that weaver on Namath, too?

I suppose the next step, since we're making this more complex, if not complicated, would be a help file/instruction page
Windwench
HS on Viri:
[Feb 1, 2010 3:11:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Does anyone have screen shots and such of what this program does? It really isn't clear from the website.

In particular, how does the feature "Select multiple source and destination islands to maximize your profits. Start at one island and stop at several along a route, or pick up items at several islands and haul your cache to one or several destination islands for bigger profits." work? Is it like the YARRG program where you can find the best possible trades along a route like Dragon's Nest to Tigerleaf Mountain to Fintan Island, then returning to Tigerleaf Mountain and Dragon's Nest?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Feb 1, 2010 1:54:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

Hmmm, not sure how Wenchy ueilizes PPTP exactly, but I know it's a lot more complicated than what I use it for. Maybe a short explanation of my use might clarify why I was needing certain things that may need to be more complex.

I use PPTP to alleviate some of the major problems I have with short term memory loss caused by a head injury. Other aspects of this mean that I can no longer hold large amounts of varied data in my head at any time.

That doesn't mean I am totally unable to do more than a single thing at a time, but sometimes I can become confused if I try to "take on" too much at once.

My use of PPTP therefore, is simple, and small-time. My most common use would be to use the Island to Island searches, to find commodities that I can buy from one place, and sell for profit at another place. Thus, a simple A to B trade.

The other thing I use frequently is the Commodity Buyers/Sellers search pages. I produce CB's at my IM stall, and then sail them to wherever PPTP tells me they are being bought for a high price. I choose an island that is a balance between distance and profit.

When the shop/stall names were removed from Island to Island searches, I suddenly found that I could quite easily waste poe. It became entirely possible to spend large amounts of poe in the hope of a profit, only to discover there is none, due to the high buy price listed being my own.

I have only once done an actual "Trade Route" trip, where I bought at an island with intent to sell different goods at different islands, and buy further goods at those islands for sale further on in the run. This is where I think my use differs to Wenchy's.

For those who are major traders, I can see they would need finer control over which stalls they can exclude from searches. Especially when they manage stalls as well as own their own. Simple "Pirate name" filtering doesn't cover those things.

As for the new version, I agree with Wenchy. No problems discovered to date. Flawless performance apsrt from a minor weirdness that is either that "Insane profit" bug, or a concidental data import at the precise moment a stall owner was repricing items.
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[Feb 1, 2010 2:06:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

I do apologize for not being very talkative lately. In light of RedSeaWitch's comments, I've decided to pull out the shoppe filtering I implemented and replace it with something else that is more in line with the commodity filtering that presently exists. I have plans to eventually implement a feature that will allow you to save off filters and load them back later, along with a couple other ideas.

The "insane profit bug" is still a work in progress. I hope to have a new release out this weekend. If you have any other enhancement ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
[Feb 5, 2010 4:48:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PlNG

Maybe I haven't quite fully mastered this thing, but I only see a way to trade goods from a starting point, but what if I want to bring commodities to an island from the entire ocean?
Filter to entire ocean:
Ending island:

And what would be most awesome would be to be able to adjust the profit line for an individual island. Island owners have different options when it comes to trading and a 0 profit trade would still bring in profit through taxes. So as an example it would be ok to take a 100 poe loss from selling wood in the hopes of reclaiming the 100 poe through taxes.
[Feb 6, 2010 10:31:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

I think I have an idea of what you're describing, and it's basically the oppisite of the route summary tab. The route summary tab presumes that you know where you are starting, but unsure of the destination. Basically what you're asking for is a reverse of this presumption.

An intriguing proposition. I'll make a note of it.

But I'm not seeing what you're referring to with the taxes. How can a zero profit trade still turn out profitable due to taxes?

Maybe I haven't quite fully mastered this thing, but I only see a way to trade goods from a starting point, but what if I want to bring commodities to an island from the entire ocean?
Filter to entire ocean:
Ending island:

And what would be most awesome would be to be able to adjust the profit line for an individual island. Island owners have different options when it comes to trading and a 0 profit trade would still bring in profit through taxes. So as an example it would be ok to take a 100 poe loss from selling wood in the hopes of reclaiming the 100 poe through taxes.

[Feb 6, 2010 10:50:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

TP-4 - The Island to Island tab will occasionally show 'insane' profit availability - This is the ?insane profit bug? mentioned on the forums. Currently there is a temporary addition to the code to display a message box if the commodity data displayed in Puzzle Pirates changes while the data is being imported. This is to test a hypothesis as to the cause of this bug.

Well, I hadn't realized how *annoying* this particular feature would be: Yesterday I was on Hunter, and gather the market data from Aimuari. What a pain! There were over 7000 lines, which in itself took a while to download, but there's a lot of activity apparently as well, and everytime, someone bought or sold or changed something, the button popped up and clicking OK would have it start over. I quit after the 8th restart. That, though, crashed the program. Fortunately, the PPTP is a forgiving program and all I needed to do, was restart. Two hours later, when it was close to the wee hours and all the kiddies were asleep, the download went without a problem
Windwench
HS on Viri:
[Feb 6, 2010 6:58:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

I'll change that so there's a way to cancel the import if it keeps changing. Nice to see you're getting the alerts, but I'm not sure if that brings me any closer to figuring out what's going on with the "insane profit bug"...
[Feb 6, 2010 8:24:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

.... but I'm not sure if that brings me any closer to figuring out what's going on with the "insane profit bug"...

it's the easter egg in the program that provides the adrenalin rush, cause ye know it just COULD be tr00

;)
Windwench
HS on Viri:
[Feb 7, 2010 8:50:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Moveover

I have just come acros this thread and downloaded the program. It does not seem to work for me: when I try and download the market data, I get a message saying that I'm not running PP, or anyway not on the Midnight Ocean - though I do.

Did anyone else have this problem and do they know how to solve it?

Cheers
[Feb 8, 2010 4:17:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clarence11

I have the same problem and have not solved it yet.

However Algy was also having this problem (see a few pages back) and resolved it by removing both PP and Profiteer and reloading them.

I have not yet had any success.

Clarence of Malachite
Clarence of Malachite and Formerly Crimson /e sobs

Looking for the action
[Feb 8, 2010 4:41:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

The important point that got it working for me, was that I uninstalled the game completely (and also searched for and deleted all files left behind after uninstall) from the place I had originally installed it 3 years ago.

I reinstalled into default locations, not doing anything in the install process other than clicking "next" :)

I did the same with Java, and then installed the "unstable" version of PPTP as per it's instructions.

There is some problem with the program detecting a running instance of the game if it is installed into a non-default location, although there is no obvious reason for that.

For clarification, I am on XP Home, SP3, and PP is installed to:

C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Puzzle Pirates"

Trade Profiteer is installed to:

C:\Program Files\Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer (Development release)\

My Java installation is at:

C:\Program Files\Java\jre6

The PP game icon Properties Target box reads:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe -jar getdown-dop.jar .

Remember that installing the PPTP "unstable" version 1.1.430 requires you to also install the Java Access Bridge, but that is a straightforward icon doubleclick.
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by algybot at Feb 8, 2010 9:08:00 AM]
[Feb 8, 2010 9:04:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

I'll change that so there's a way to cancel the import if it keeps changing. Nice to see you're getting the alerts, but I'm not sure if that brings me any closer to figuring out what's going on with the "insane profit bug"...

further to my previous post: it restarts the import, when I'm scrolling back in chat, even though nothing seems to have changed in the date lines. This was on Papaya just now with only 1100 or so lines. I've noticed it earlier, too, but it didn't click
Windwench
HS on Viri:
[Feb 8, 2010 7:25:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

further to my previous post: it restarts the import, when I'm scrolling back in chat, even though nothing seems to have changed in the date lines. This was on Papaya just now with only 1100 or so lines. I've noticed it earlier, too, but it didn't click

Hmm... okay, I think I know what's going on with that. I'll look into it further when I get a chance.
[Feb 9, 2010 8:33:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

Trade Profiteer - 1.1.512 Reply to this Post

Well it's that time again -- time for a new release of the Trade Profiteer.

New version: 1.1.512 (beta)

Enhancements

The enhancement originally provided has been completely removed from the program. Instead it has been replaced with a far more granular shoppe filter that will be enhanced further. You will also find that when you click on the filter button on the "Island to Island" tab, there is small menu that comes up with three options:

• Filter out commodities
  • Filter out shoppes
  • Reset all filters

The first option is the commodity filter that everyone is used to. The second option is the new granular shoppe filter. "Reset all filters" does just that.

Right now that is only enabled when there is a route loaded and only those islands will be available. What you will notice is that the new window it brings up has two radio buttons: Start Island and Destination Island. What this allows you to do is exclude shoppes from the profit calculation as either a starting shoppe or a destination shoppe, or both.

Like the commodity filters, these persist only through the instance you are running and are not stored off.

Bug fixes

No bug slips have been handled, but any minor bugs that may have been discovered have been fixed.

Java Access Bridge

I know there are users still reporting issues with the Java Access Bridge and getting everything up and running. I have written an article on my web site regarding this, so I invite you to read it first. An issue with installing the Java Access Bridge on Windows 7 has been discovered and is under investigation.

As always, feedback is certainly welcome. Fair winds.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Brandishwar at Feb 11, 2010 11:19:54 PM]
[Feb 11, 2010 11:18:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

Re: Trade Profiteer - 1.1.512 Reply to this Post

Well it's that time again -- time for a new release of the Trade Profiteer.

New version: 1.1.512 (beta)

Enhancements

The enhancement originally provided has been completely removed from the program. Instead it has been replaced with a far more granular shoppe filter that will be enhanced further. You will also find that when you click on the filter button on the "Island to Island" tab, there is small menu that comes up with three options:

• Filter out commodities
  • Filter out shoppes
  • Reset all filters

The first option is the commodity filter that everyone is used to. The second option is the new granular shoppe filter. "Reset all filters" does just that.

Right now that is only enabled when there is a route loaded and only those islands will be available. What you will notice is that the new window it brings up has two radio buttons: Start Island and Destination Island. What this allows you to do is exclude shoppes from the profit calculation as either a starting shoppe or a destination shoppe, or both.

Like the commodity filters, these persist only through the instance you are running and are not stored off.

Thanks for the update. I saw you log off, missed the log on, but I was in battle and tend to not read the chat window :)

Downloaded, installed. Works like a charm, kept the old data, too.

I like the new filter functions, but I really would like it not to start automatic, as soon as the radio button has been selected. If I want to filter out bulky stuff, like cane, hemp, wood, for example, and I want to filter out my stalls as well for all transactions, I have to do this whole thing twice. Is that by design? or does it get too complicated, doing both at the same time? Mind you, I don't use it all that often, but when I do.... :)
Windwench
HS on Viri:
[Feb 12, 2010 12:00:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

Re: Trade Profiteer - 1.1.512 Reply to this Post

Thanks for the update. I saw you log off, missed the log on, but I was in battle and tend to not read the chat window :)

Downloaded, installed. Works like a charm, kept the old data, too.

I like the new filter functions, but I really would like it not to start automatic, as soon as the radio button has been selected. If I want to filter out bulky stuff, like cane, hemp, wood, for example, and I want to filter out my stalls as well for all transactions, I have to do this whole thing twice. Is that by design? or does it get too complicated, doing both at the same time? Mind you, I don't use it all that often, but when I do.... :)

Right now this is merely introductory functionality of the feature -- basically just putting it out to see if it looks like something that could be useful. I'm open to ideas, and I plan to enhance this further, such as by combining them into one tabbed window.
[Feb 12, 2010 12:05:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandishwar

Re: Feature preview Reply to this Post

Here's a little preview of a feature I recently implemented. Follow this link to my blog to see a screenshot.
[Feb 19, 2010 1:33:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

Re: Feature preview Reply to this Post

awesome. As I've posted in comments on your blog, it'll help to determine how much of the stuff they've posted to wanting to buy, they can actually afford :)

Great Job.... can't wait
Windwench
HS on Viri:
[Feb 19, 2010 1:54:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 305   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates