• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5781 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Perenoel1

Familiar Bilge Bakeoff June 14th 4pm

1st Prize: Tan Monkey
Date: June 14th 4pm game time

Up to 24 people can enter, if we have more than 12 we'll have a preliminary round to narrow it down to 12. if we have a large turnout i may expand it to 36 or 48 people.

A war frig will be swabbied and everyone will be allowed one warm-up league. For the 2nd league the ship will be turned about for 10 mins then allowed to hit the LP. That 2nd LP duty report will determine the results.
----------------------------------------
Tzz Made of Fail on Midnight
Tzz's Ultimate puzzle Guide
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Perenoel1 at Jun 10, 2011 5:15:05 PM]
[Jun 7, 2011 9:06:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

Re: Familiar Bilge Bakeoff

Awesome, lub u long timez!

Will OOO provide you with a tan monkey or is it a personal initiative?
Meridian: Ever
Emerald: Everlasting
[Jun 7, 2011 9:41:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Why do I have a feeling this was posted in the wrong forums? :P
Sincerely
[Jun 8, 2011 3:43:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

Nope this is for malachite, i was thinking to have it friday the 17th at 5pm game time, but im not 100% sure i'll be around, so if someone wants to volunteer to help run the event incase i cant show, i'll post it as the official time, if not i'll have to wait and see.
[Jun 8, 2011 9:20:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Macmee9

A grand frig will be swabbied and everyone will be allowed one warm-up league. For the 2nd league the ship will be turned about for 10 mins then allowed to hit the LP. That 2nd LP duty report will determine the results.

Sounds fun but just a remark - once you started to swabbie you have no control over the vessel until it reach port - so it's not possible to turn around
Macmee
a Rebel Sister
[Jun 8, 2011 9:18:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

Sounds fun but just a remark - once you started to swabbie you have no control over the vessel until it reach port - so it's not possible to turn around

Lies!
Meridian: Ever
Emerald: Everlasting
[Jun 9, 2011 4:29:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

A grand frig will be swabbied and everyone will be allowed one warm-up league. For the 2nd league the ship will be turned about for 10 mins then allowed to hit the LP. That 2nd LP duty report will determine the results.

Not true, you may not chart back to the island once you passed one league, but you may turn around as many times you wish without hitting a LP as you want.

Edit: I shouldn't really be writing at 3 AM...
Sincerely
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ade446 at Jun 9, 2011 5:46:58 PM]
[Jun 9, 2011 5:33:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Macmee9

Not true, you may not chart back to the island once you passed one league, but you may turn around as many times you wish without hitting a LP as you want.

realy? - must try it out asap - always fun to learn some new stuff

.... and sorry if I got it wrong (but I been frustrated so many times when I wanted to interfear after I hit the sail button - lol)
Macmee
a Rebel Sister
[Jun 9, 2011 9:24:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Dont worry, you may also port at islands which LP's you pass and from there rechart or something if you wish.
Sincerely
[Jun 10, 2011 4:38:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

Re: Familiar Bilge Bakeoff June 14th 4pm

Thanks to everyone who came out to this event! we didnt end up needing preliminary rounds

1st Place : Electrik
2nd place: Starscream
3rd place: Almost
4th place: Bobjanova
[Jun 14, 2011 4:27:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates