• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4559 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Holy_Fire

Komodo Trading Company's "Quick Fire Challenges".

I am running, at random, quick little challenges from time to time. The challenges are usually riddles or puzzle that last for 30 min to 1:00 hr.

Usually the events will be posted by the use of the tournament board. One or several red cards will be posted as prizes. On the cards are instructions to the riddle or puzzle, and if not solved over time clues will be add.

I will be using this post to give answer for past challenges and their solvers, also to show what event is currently going on.

Past Events:

Lost Pirate: Puzzle, "Lost Pirate, he is stranded with a madman who refuses to move, last seen sailing around an island far from the corruption of civilizations, a natural utopia."

Answer: The pirate Dragwood was on Arcadia, which according to the greeks is a natural utopia. Also on Arcadia stands a statue of Vargas the Mad.

Prize: Painted Chest

Solver: Gds

Death's Riddle: "Solve this riddle and learn to control the armies of death, "What can death take but never destroy?""

Answer: The Human Soul

Solver: Bigme

Prize: Three Summoning Charms

Current Challenge

The Royalty Riddle

Keep yer eyes on the tournament board for the riddle or puzzle

Prize: A gift fit for Royalty.
[Apr 12, 2011 9:00:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates