• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 878 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Have you asked? Reply to this Post

We all have friends who have come and gone from the game some that we have invited some we have met in game. As I sit sit and ponder the future of my favorite game and launch that many hope to see save the game. I wonder if any of the issues that caused my group of friends who left to leave are addressed.

NO this is not an attack on anyone as much as trying to understand how many can love this game while others leave it.

Friend 1 40 yo Female player occasional player. She left because the pillages lasted to long and she got bored but felt bad if she left. Never got into the game played for a few weeks off and on. Left a year ago.

Friend 2 14 year old male Played regularly for a few weeks. People wouldn't hire him, and he saved up for boat then couldn't deliver due to dubs he didn't know he had to pay. I offered him the dubs but he said it was a dumb system and was mad. He didn't want help or understand how a boat can have 2 prices (the deliver more then the actual product). He has Left a few times over a couple years comes and starts over finds the same frustration and leaves again.

Friend 3 18 year old male plays for weeks then starts and stops. He is still around well was till obsidian came out. He said Emerald is empty and he can't do anything on Obsidian. I asked for what he meant, he said couldn't buy a boat to mem cant pillage with out it, couldn't afford stock, and everyone was paying garbage wages (few weeks ago).

Few others had real life commitments and felt the game took to much time not a game you can come and go from.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake All Oceans
Price Cap Doubloons for long term success of Puzzle Pirates Dub oceans!
Reciprocity:The practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit.
[Sep 4, 2017 11:10:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Have you asked? Reply to this Post

Did Friend 2 think that subscriptions would be a better solution for him rather than a micropayments model?
[Sep 9, 2017 5:52:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Have you asked? Reply to this Post

Possibly I am hoping as I get going there I hope to get them all to try the ocean, but until I commit I am not sure. As far as friend #2 I already pay his WOW subscript so I am sure he would let me buy that one for him too. xD
Filthyjake All Oceans
Price Cap Doubloons for long term success of Puzzle Pirates Dub oceans!
Reciprocity:The practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit.
[Sep 9, 2017 6:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates