• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4377 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
tkp42

Where's my Whirled? Reply to this Post

My search fu is failing me this morning, so I'll just ask here:

What happened to Whirled? I see that it's now Synced, so is there any way to get my junk from Whirled over to the new site? Admittedly, I haven't been on Whirled in ages, but I had an urge to play Corpse Craft the other day. Now, Whirled is gone, and I can't play Corpse Craft anywhere online without getting an "Error loading: Error #2036" message.

Waah.
----------------------------------------
Tonya+nator
Claiming poker ruined the game since 2006
[May 2, 2017 7:39:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tonyanator [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Where's my Whirled? Reply to this Post

IDK.

Hi Tonya.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[May 2, 2017 8:58:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
jennygalaxy

Yes I agree, where has it gone?
Jennygalaxy, formally Cobalt, now Meridian Ocean.
[May 6, 2017 10:31:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    jennylikesgalaxy [Link]  Go to top 
tkp42

The Wikipedia page for Corpse Craft just says the game was developed by OOO. The game is also over on Kongregate , but it won't load. It was released for iPad way back in 2010, but I didn't get it then, and now I can't find it.

How can I play Corpse Craft???
Tonya+nator
Claiming poker ruined the game since 2006
[May 6, 2017 2:34:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tonyanator [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

I'm not certain, but didn't Whirled get killed when ownership of YPP moved from OOO to Grey Havens?
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Scythera <3
[May 7, 2017 12:12:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

EmpressTamar wrote: 
I'm not certain, but didn't Whirled get killed when ownership of YPP moved from OOO to Grey Havens?

It's still listed on the logo link on the top right of the header on the screen.

ETA: Clarifying: There's a GH icon on the top right of your browser. It should be beside the buttons that are ordered as follows: Play, About, ....... , and Help. The link leads to a list of games that GH has dedicated itself to maintaining rather than shutting them down outright after the ownership change.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gunnerfreak at May 7, 2017 5:53:17 AM]
[May 7, 2017 3:44:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates