• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8568
Posts: 8568   Pages: 286   [ First Page | Previous Page | 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 563541 times and has 8567 replies Next Thread
Purpure

Re: Awesomtastic stuff Reply to this Post

Okay, your talk of lamb sausage makes me hungry, and on the subject of food, roti prathas with sweet and sour sauce, anyone?

Not food related: I got accepted on a certain UK freelancing site after completing two jobs.
----------------------------------------
The Bastard of Colors.
Purpure on Emerald, also on Meridian.
Cendree on Cerulean.
[Jan 19, 2015 8:33:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Aaaaaaaaaaagh RuPaul is hold a drag convention in LA in May aaaaaaaaagh

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Feb 19, 2015 11:58:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Aaaaaaaaaaagh RuPaul is hold a drag convention in LA in May aaaaaaaaagh

Omg! I wish I lived in LA... I'd so be there!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Feb 26, 2015 9:05:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

WikiHow is kinda the best:
How to be cool so girls notice you

Facebook linked the following after I liked this: "how to be a hot stoner chick" "how to stop a wedding" and "how to be okay with having a communist friend"

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
[Mar 9, 2015 4:09:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Legit pregnant friend that waited until today to announce her pregnancy on Facebook finally posted it and all the comments are the "LOL okay April fools" and she's replying flawlessly.

Troll level: expert

[Apr 1, 2015 11:45:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Legit pregnant friend that waited until today to announce her pregnancy on Facebook finally posted it and all the comments are the "LOL okay April fools" and she's replying flawlessly.

Troll level: expert
That's awesome.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Apr 1, 2015 12:03:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

In similar news--although not related too much to April Fools--thank god for negative pregnancy tests when you're experiencing all the early signs of pregnancy. That is all.
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Scythera <3
[Apr 1, 2015 1:58:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
henryrules10

In similar news--although not related too much to April Fools--thank god for negative pregnancy tests when you're experiencing all the early signs of pregnancy. That is all.

Maybe the pregnancy test knew it was April Fool's Day and gave a false negative >.>

Alternatively, it could say "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" then say "lolz april fools nub". I could get rich off of an idea like that... hmm...
Nickbush on every ocean (Jadebush on Jade -.-)

Native Cobaltean for life

http://www.youtube.com/user/NickBush24

Foraging scoring glitch: http://bit.ly/QEpApx
[Apr 7, 2015 10:30:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Maybe the pregnancy test knew it was April Fool's Day and gave a false negative >.>

Alternatively, it could say "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" then say "lolz april fools nub". I could get rich off of an idea like that... hmm...

Make guys pee on it "for the luls"?
Keaze
We did it!
[Apr 7, 2015 10:53:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

Did you at least call the potential father, crying and saying you'd just taken a pregnancy test and *sobs*?
-Annarinda (blue)/Arryarrwoot (green)/possibly other pirates along the way-
Eca drew a picture of me.

[Apr 7, 2015 10:59:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Nickbush - that actually sounds really funny... you're making me want one now :p
Keaze - if men test positive they likely have testicular cancer... funny when you tell him that he won't believe you cause it's April 1! Hahahah-not! (but this is actually true)
Annarinda - I did one better... set up an elaborate three day prank and convinced him I felt sure I was pregnant and made him pick out names, decide what to do with her, and figure out how to tell his parents! He was the one crying :3
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

[Edit 1 times, last edit by EmpressTamar at Apr 7, 2015 12:52:35 PM]
[Apr 7, 2015 12:48:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

True story: men testing positive with a pregnancy test have a chance of it being because of testicular tumors and should actually be somewhat concerned.

Therefore, double pronged practical joke.

[Apr 7, 2015 12:50:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

True story: men testing positive with a pregnancy test have a chance of it being because of testicular tumors and should actually be somewhat concerned.

Therefore, double pronged practical joke.

Alternately, they're starring in the ill conceived remake of Junior.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Apr 7, 2015 2:59:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
henryrules10

Keaze - if men test positive they likely have testicular cancer... funny when you tell him that he won't believe you cause it's April 1! Hahahah-not! (but this is actually true)

Yay for Reddit >.> XD
Nickbush on every ocean (Jadebush on Jade -.-)

Native Cobaltean for life

http://www.youtube.com/user/NickBush24

Foraging scoring glitch: http://bit.ly/QEpApx
[Apr 7, 2015 3:41:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Yayyyy super excited for the upcoming television show about my favorite Pixar film, Tangled.

the series takes place in between the events of the feature film and the start of the utterly charming 2012 short film Tangled Ever After

This new series will feature Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi reprising their roles of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider

Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

[Jun 3, 2015 12:48:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

My visa for Sweden has been approved. See you soon, Europe!

[Aug 8, 2016 12:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Crap. Where can I go that you won't? :P I mean, safe travels! Enjryree yruh truvls nermaneemaborkborkbork
#TeamEvil
#TeamDefiantArmada
[Aug 8, 2016 12:36:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Crap. Where can I go that you won't? :P I mean, safe travels! Enjryree yruh truvls nermaneemaborkborkbork

You know I just couldn't bear the sadness of being separated from you by an ocean any more, my love.

[Aug 8, 2016 12:41:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 8568   Pages: 286   [ First Page | Previous Page | 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates