• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10154 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
hardy12345

selling female skirt!

im selling a female skirt rags , tan condition good

i will be holding an auction today(september,4,2006) for it bids starting at 240, if you would like to come please contact me on puzzle pirates messaging me "invite me" the action will start at 2:30 central time. thank you.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by hardy12345 at Sep 4, 2006 12:08:15 PM]
[Sep 4, 2006 11:30:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

Re: selling female skirt!

1. This should be put in whatever ocean's bazaar thread that you are selling the item on.

2. A tan skirt? Ugh. Good luck... but please, don't clutter up the forums too much selling navy clothes or whatever.
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Sep 4, 2006 11:34:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
Hypnos
OceanMaster

Re: selling female skirt!

You'd probably have better luck approaching tailor owners and managers.
face down in the soup again - Avatar by Sharktail of Sage
Cnuofesd of Viridian wrote: 
I regually snort porridge oats up my nose too.

[Sep 4, 2006 1:48:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates