• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9061 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
GuybrushTH

Shoppes for sale on the flourishing Caravanserai Island

Avast mateys!

The fine flag Quixotic Tangent has a few more shoppes to sell on Caravanserai Island in the Sage Ocean.
The maximum number of shops is set at 24 for this beautiful island. Which means that there is a lot of profit to be made.
The shoppes still have to be made and any type of shoppe is available except for a ship yard.
If you are interested in buying a nice shoppe be quick, because the number of potential candidates is growing very fast!
If you are interested or have questions, you can contact me (Karinnie) in game, or send me a pm.
If you want to make a bid, please make a reasonable one. We have sold the shops in between 550K and 650K.

Fair Winds!

----------------------------------------
Karinnie of Poseidon's Tricorne
Member of the Flag League of Light

Where is your will to be weird?
[Edit 3 times, last edit by GuybrushTH at Jul 24, 2006 5:58:27 AM]
[Jul 24, 2006 5:42:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squashbuckle

Re: Shoppes for sale on the flourishing Caravanserai Island

You are looking for the Sage Bazaar. Please take this offer there. 4/5 of global bazaar users aren't Sage players.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[Jul 24, 2006 6:43:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates