• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8133 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
query

Purchasing shanghais/sloops on All Oceans

Ahoy! I'm hoping to get a few hits here before this forum officially closes (I will copy/paste this into the other forums after, but figure I might take advantage of the few remaining days here).

I'm looking to buy shanghais on every ocean. Payments can be made in doubloons, PoE, or even (possibly on certain oceans) a ship. However, I also need ships on some of the oceans! So... here's a list:

Shanghais (Definitely need on these oceans). Need two for each ship.:
Cobalt
Viridian
Sage
Hunter

Ships (Definitely need at least two on these oceans). Sloops only, please!:
Sage
Viridian

I'm still interested in Shangs on Midnight, and ships on Hunter. Otherwise, I'm willing to trade a ship on Cobalt or Midnight, depending on what you would prefer to trade. Prices will be negotiated. Please PM me with your offers of shangs, possible payment choice, as well as a time (PST, or Pirate Standard Time) I may contact you on the ocean you are offering from. Many possible payment options available!

Edit to correct ship type, and shang number.
----------------------------------------
If I weren't such a refined lady, I'd beat the crap out of you. ~ Doris Wodsworth/Washington/Waverley/Wilgus

[Edit 2 times, last edit by query at Jul 19, 2006 2:47:28 AM]
[Jul 19, 2006 2:03:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.riddlersrealm.com [Link]  Go to top 
antonkraft

Re: Purchasing shanghais on All Oceans

if this will be used as event prizes I am willing to part from one of my sloops or cutters on sage
Yaruto
Antix tells you, "For some strange reason i picture you as this widom-like old man who reads dictionary's by an open fire as a hobby."
Nooblar tells ye, "But, i had fun eventhough you're sweedish and confusing <3"
[Jul 19, 2006 2:22:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
query

Re: Purchasing shanghais on All Oceans

No, no events. Sorry. At least not at this time. I'm attempting to get a few renames on all oceans. Ships for me to mem in. Possible I'll run some events in the future (possible it'll be something like Rexe's memming event if I can get all the oceans memmed, at which point I will provide ships for free use to memmers, as she did).

Suppose I should edit the first post to say "sloops only." I'll get bigger ships at another point, but sloops are the best for memming, and cheaper to stock for memming events.
If I weren't such a refined lady, I'd beat the crap out of you. ~ Doris Wodsworth/Washington/Waverley/Wilgus

[Jul 19, 2006 2:45:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.riddlersrealm.com [Link]  Go to top 
query

Re: Purchasing shanghais/sloops on All Oceans

Just an update that I'm still looking for ships on Viridian (2 sloops/4 shangs), Sage (1 sloop/2 shangs), Hunter (4 shangs), and Cobalt (2 shangs).

[Jul 21, 2006 3:34:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.riddlersrealm.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates