• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9845 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
CaptainDP

D's Avatar Market

Welcome to

Before anyone screams "zomg yur avatars suck" or anything of that, I would like to say.

1) I am new at this, and I am trying my best to provide quality avatars.
2) If you don't like it, just Go ahead and click the Back button. No need to be rude.

Ok, now that we are over the un-fun stuff. Lets get to something fun! Want a catchy avatar? Can't exactly afford the super duber nice ones?
Or do you just want a new, non-expensive avatar to show-off to your friends? You are at the right place!

I provide avatar making services. However, as I said, I am new to this, and not too provide customers with low quality avatars, I do not draw them. My avatars come from image editing. Yes, I spend a lot of time over them, animating, making backgrounds, and anything else a customer's order calls for. Anyways, here are some order plans that you can follow.

Basic - 500 PoE
By customer's wish, I either take a sreenshot of them, or I take their portrait, cut the person out, and put them on a basic background. Very basic.

Advanced - 1000 PoE
By customer's wish, I either take a sreenshot of them, or I take their portrait, cut the person out, and put them on an interesting background. it can be an image of something, picture, or anything that a customer will wish. More Advanced.

Basic Animated - 2000 PoE
By customer's wish, I either take a sreenshot of them, or I take their portrait, cut the person out, and put them on a basic background. Then, I do any animation the customer has wished for.
Keep in mind the size limit on avatars on these forums is 60KB, so not too much animation. But that is something that needs to be talked about with the customer. Basic Animation.

Advanced Animated - 2500 PoE
By customer's wish, I either take a sreenshot of them, or I take their portrait, cut the person out, and put them on an interesting background. it can be an image of something, picture, or anything that a customer will wish. Then, I do any animation the customer has wished for. Keep in mind the size limit on avatars on these forums is 60KB, so not too much animation. But that is something that needs to be talked about with the customer. Basic Animation, Advanced Background.

I preffer to take payment on Midnight. However I can take payment on other oceans.

More than one pirate? Number of pirates x price of style= your price!

Want something unique? No problem! Catch me in game, or PM and tell me what you want I will come up with a price and make it for you.

EXAMLES -

I think my price is fair. If you really think that my prices are outraging, go ahead and PM me and catch me in-game. Don't post here.

You may now start ordering yer avatars fresh from the patch....err...program.

Note: We offer full avatar support after the purchase. Want to edit some colors? Not exactly happy with the animation? Contact me, and I will fix it. I keep a folder for every avatar I do, so keep that in mind.
----------------------------------------
--- Dmitry---
Captain of Nos Sto Laurifer
Umm...back from retirement?
[Edit 6 times, last edit by CaptainDP at Jul 7, 2006 7:10:49 AM]
[Jul 6, 2006 5:54:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slvrwhiskers

Re: D's Avatar Market

Whee!!! Thanks for the lovely avatar!!! =D
[Jul 7, 2006 7:07:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

Anytime :)
--- Dmitry---
[Jul 7, 2006 7:30:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bushwacker

I want just a basic avatar, my name is Skipperbc on Sage an Captainbc on viridian, please give me what times your on and what days.
Skipperbc on the Sage Ocean
Proud citizen of the United State of America!!
If you can read this sig thank a teacher, if you can read it in English thank a soldier
[Jul 23, 2006 5:16:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

I will find you. Have no worries.
--- Dmitry---
[Jul 24, 2006 3:20:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates