• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 970 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
redboi11

Emerald ocean Map Reply to this Post

I have the pdf map from the wiki but are there any large graphical maps with routes and difficulties like that I have seen of the older oceans?
----------------------------------------
Jripper on Emerald
[Sep 7, 2017 7:42:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Emerald ocean Map Reply to this Post

I think the difficulties change when there is a black market added. Here is some other info that may help you out.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=196826

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nLEhoIKT6k2n8SuzgBUBmHSG-8XTs5Yqcm9OhRCnqjc/edit#gid=0
The game is in its current state only because of the players and the community.

The game itself is great, and always will be. The players are the rudder which determine the direction in which the game goes.
[Sep 7, 2017 2:39:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redboi11

Re: Emerald ocean Map Reply to this Post

Aye, I did come across that thread while looking. I would happily make my own map with these routes added but I have no idea how it's done. I was just wondering if one already existed.
Jripper on Emerald
[Sep 7, 2017 6:13:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates