• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2182 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
deltaruler

Motivational: post your goals to keep going together! Reply to this Post

I took few times break from the game and once i left for good, but i am still here and i wish to help those who start thinking to quit. This thread is for all positive thinkers.
Please post here what you think will inspire others to keep playing, sharing the game worldwide and even to contest your own achievements or goals.

My Fleet, Records & Goals:

* All ships: 172
* Limited Edition: 25
* Renamed: 158
* Enemies' Sunk Ships: 89
* Unique Personal Achievements: 8
* TO DO LIST:
- to be the first pirate with Transcendent/Ultimate #1 Battle Navigator;
- to reach 100 sinks on Emerald;
- to be the first pirate with all Diamond Ships Trophies ...

P.S. I wish to have PayPal on Obsidian, because i am discriminated even on Emerald by the available payment methods. Being Bulgarian is causing declining of my credit card, i don't know why.
----------------------------------------
GULFipedia:
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by deltaruler at Aug 20, 2017 2:08:43 AM]
[Aug 20, 2017 2:06:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metalnicka

Re: Motivational: post your goals to keep going together! Reply to this Post

I hopped on a WF pillage of yours the other day to try out this new Patching lark. Well, new for an old hand like me it was new anyway. I was there for your last four battles helping back to port and you gave me a -1 because I disconnected part-way through a sword fight. That was your reasoning. I was stunned. The fight was practically already won anyway.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but if you want to motivate other players you could perhaps show a little bit of etiquette.

It just seemed a bit unnecessary. You could have been a bit more appreciative of one of the only pirates on board getting Excellent or above on the duty boards (i.e. me, top of each bilge result) on the trip home, especially with the few pirates that were actually left on board.

I'm not bothered about the minimal PoE loss, just pointing out that if you want to motivate people then perhaps try being good to the people around you. Sometimes it's a principle thing.
Panteraa is drinking and might be too busy to respond.
Formerly of Sage Ocean/Free Harmonica Lessons/Tea and Strumpets.
Lovely avatar courtesy of the lovely Tilinka.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by metalnicka at Aug 24, 2017 5:49:41 PM]
[Aug 24, 2017 5:49:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deltaruler

I hopped on a WF pillage of yours the other day to try out this new Patching lark. Well, new for an old hand like me it was new anyway. I was there for your last four battles helping back to port and you gave me a -1 because I disconnected part-way through a sword fight. That was your reasoning. I was stunned. The fight was practically already won anyway.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but if you want to motivate other players you could perhaps show a little bit of etiquette.

It just seemed a bit unnecessary. You could have been a bit more appreciative of one of the only pirates on board getting Excellent or above on the duty boards (i.e. me, top of each bilge result) on the trip home, especially with the few pirates that were actually left on board.

I'm not bothered about the minimal PoE loss, just pointing out that if you want to motivate people then perhaps try being good to the people around you. Sometimes it's a principle thing.

Don't trow mud at me... You missed, but your hands now are dirty. All these years i manage my pillages in same way and the punishment is fair. I cut share from all str8liners and planked for booching in battle... If you don't like it, don't apply! I remember you asking WHY and i told you the reason, because i saw your SFing and said this isn't a Master SF fight. You weren't disconnected, so go to complain elsewhere!
GULFipedia:
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by deltaruler at Aug 26, 2017 3:21:25 PM]
[Aug 26, 2017 3:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metalnicka

There was no booch or straight line on my part and you know it. You were sour because you were engaged by barbarians just before port and you could not out-nav them. Fair enough, you had 24 against 32, which can be difficult sometimes, and I appreciate that. No need to take it out on those who were helping you though.
Panteraa is drinking and might be too busy to respond.
Formerly of Sage Ocean/Free Harmonica Lessons/Tea and Strumpets.
Lovely avatar courtesy of the lovely Tilinka.
[Aug 26, 2017 3:45:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

i hope to take lowlands back XD
Captain of Grand Unification
King of Sea Sick!
[Sep 1, 2017 4:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

That itself is an accomplishment someone will have hard time beating!

Emerald
Cerulean
[Sep 1, 2017 9:00:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates