• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1006 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Creesah

Looking For Hearties on Emerald Reply to this Post

This is Creesah from Cerulean, taking a break from the sub ocean for a while to try out Emerald. Life has been quite busy finishing up classes and pursuing potential jobs to move up in life. I am trying Emerald, because it is more populated and has more of the old Puzzle Pirates feel with Inn's actually being used.

I am looking for hearties and pirates who would job me for voyages and have fun with. I'm not elite, but here to have fun. I play in Eastern Standard Time zone. My main interests include IT of programming (Python, JAVA SE 8), PC Hardware/Software support, Networking (Cisco), Command Line/PowerShell, and Windows Server.

My IGN is Mattsterious.

Fair seas mates...
[Aug 7, 2017 6:36:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates