• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2004 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Specialgirl7

Thank you to Dead in the Water and Shadows of Sage Reply to this Post

A huge thanks go out to DITW and SOS for a fun cade at Kasidim. Y'all did great and kept us on our toes throughout the whole night. Much appreciation and respect goes to Dingybeard for his patience in the art of negotiation. Thanks to Johanson and Plu for the fun and challenges.

To all of our many jobbers, friends, allies - hugs and kisses! Y'all are wonderful! Thanks for standing by us for not 1 but 2 cades last night!

Blackers - much respect and love for being a great ally to DITW!

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!

Love Always,
----------------------------------------
Specialgirly
SO of Spirit of the Caribbean
Queen of Illuminatti
If you chose to drink the kool-aid; watch out for the things that are put in it. It can be toxic to you and to others.
[Jul 2, 2017 5:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Re: Thank you to Dead in the Water and Shadows of Sage Reply to this Post

Careful around here in my playground.. You notice not many people come around here.. scary in my rubber wall forums.. lol

Thanks for letting us in and allowing us to load a brig.. We noticed we weren't an influence for winning and figured to get out of your way and let you guys have a fun cade...

Also special thanks for coming to visit me in here.. I get lonely and my meds are running out.... :(
----------------------------------------
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jul 2, 2017 8:06:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates