• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2791 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
natethedawg

New Governship of Kasidim Reply to this Post

Dead In The Water has took over control of Kasidim per Going Down's Jobber support contest. In so doing I would like to post an intent of the island....

Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome!

Dead In The Water will keep Taxes at 50% for the duration of their governship. Any Shoppe owner or manager who would like help to keep their shoppe active please send Natedawg a tell in game.
----------------------------------------
Natedawg
Captain of The High Seas Council
Independent like Webbie
[Edit 3 times, last edit by natethedawg at Jun 5, 2017 7:20:33 AM]
[May 9, 2017 11:09:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
captionsean

Re: New Governshi of Kasidim Reply to this Post

I won't be letting Sloops of Galilee or Sword and the Serpent dust.

Please consider dropping the taxes down to 50% for the sake of the stalls.

- Capy
[May 10, 2017 1:11:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
natethedawg

Re: New Governship of Kasidim Reply to this Post

It would be in the best interest of everyone who goes through Kasidim for at minimum the Sword and the Serpant to become active again. As many stalls as there are on the island they still can not put out the amount of product that a shoppe can. Is there any way you could consider making it an active shoppe again? I would be more than willing to help!
Natedawg
Captain of The High Seas Council
Independent like Webbie
[May 11, 2017 8:05:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: New Governship of Kasidim Reply to this Post

It would be in the best interest of everyone who goes through Kasidim for at minimum the Sword and the Serpant to become active again. As many stalls as there are on the island they still can not put out the amount of product that a shoppe can. Is there any way you could consider making it an active shoppe again? I would be more than willing to help!

I am confused as to whats lacking all ship supply's seem in stock and for sale for cheep except for rum which you control.

as of 5/11/17 8 pm

Rum72 at Addy 82 from your Palace
Smalls selling for 21 on Addy 20 at Kas
Med selling 45 on Addy 37 at Kas
Large selling 49 on Addy 46 on Kas

Just curious what is lacking from Kas other then Tax Revenue that would lead you to attempt to tax dust a shop so you can drop one?
Filthyjake All Oceans
Price Cap Doubloons for long term success of Puzzle Pirates Dub oceans!
Reciprocity:The practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit.
[May 11, 2017 6:27:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates