• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10860 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
elfeesh

Marxist-Dilemmism: A Piratist-Communist Theory

As our beloved ocean finally edges itself over the borders into the world of Meridian, I shall present to you all a most intriguing theory that I think will strike accordingly with most people who read our wonderful parley (after all, we are supposedly the most intelligent, political and well informed pirates on the game).

This wonderful vision came to me as I was still in Legacy, contemplating the tyrannical despotism displayed by Qvintus. I sat there, thinking of the historical examples. All Communist states have eventuated from a fascistic reign by a single ruler;

USSR - Tsarist Russia
PRC - Imperialist China
North Korea - Imperial Japan
Vietnam - Colonial France
Cuba - Colonial Spain

I could see the potential within Legacy, where a people has been oppressed endlessly, they find a sudden will to fight, for they have nothing to lose anymore. With the way the flag was setup, there would be no way for anyone to have a say in what was done - opinion counted for nothing, and those whom disagreed were briskly expelled. It was the most totalitarian flag you could be in, given the confines of the game.

However, before my ideas could come to light, my hand was forced. My good friend and fellow comrade, Whitehaze, was found out by the oppressive Legacy-gestapo, and expelled. I later attempted to rejoin Legacy and undermine them from the inside, but alas, I was found out and had to return to the safe liberal haven that is Dilemma.

Of course, what is the point of a single Marxist-Dilemmist flag, what impact can this have on the vast ocean? Indeed, what even is Marxist-Dilemmism? For so far I have merely been waffling on giving a light background to the inner workings of my theory. Now I may present to you....

The Dilemmist Manifesto

Marxist-Dilemmism is, as you may have guessed, a type of piratist communism, it loosely follows the theories put forward by Marx. It is realised that many Marxist theories don't at all apply to the game, for example, class struggle is non-existent, though I personally put that down to a lack of knowledge that the in-game proletariat have. However, it is indeed applicable to the game in general.

Look for yourselves, good citizens. Look at the capitalist greed that affects us all. Many people and flags ruin the natural beauty of our pixel islands in money-grabbing schemes to further their wealth. Wars are waged to secure meaningless territory for personal glory or, in some cases, a bit of extra PoE in their pockets. Our society whores itself out to capitalist ideals, we dress our pirates in useless outfits purely to show off to their friends, whilst the bourgeois shoppe-owners sit on their profits, laughing at the poor, bedraggled masses that crowd our docks. Watch as the people stare as a black-clad "celebrity" strolls past the docks, as they send pathetic /tells in the hope of being noticed by the wonderful Cairna or Whiterose, Qvintus or Brisky. We must pity these people, not despise them. For they are simply uneducated. Unaware of the awful conditions they are forced to live in. They spend weeks saving for a new sword, or for the ship and Officer badge they don't need, meekly hoping having such items will create opportunities for them in life.

I have drawn parallels of the conditions in this game to that of the conditions in real life. Outlined below are the in-game comparisons to the six (one transitional) stages that Marx considered:

1: The early days of Puzzle Pirates, where the only way to play the game was through subscription. People paid for the greater good, willingly giving money to enjoy a basic game, where there was close comradeship and no competitive markets.

2: Of course, this was too good to last. Slowly as the game got more "sophisticated", so too did its players begin to know greed. Shoppe-owners learnt the ply of their trade to the extent they could make vast sums off the ready-to-please consumers. There was, admittedly, a basic form of meritocracy, he whom worked hardest profited most, but during this stage came the evolution of elite pillages - self-proclaimed masters of the sea alleviating themselves above the rest. A form of pirate aristocracy that pushed away the masses and accepted few into their ranks.

3: These "elites" become have by now become politically aware, they run the flags and crews, sneering at the efforts made by the less powerful or intelligent's attempts to mimic their actions, they wage wars for islands, dropping shoppes in order to gain wealth, power, recognition. Wages are low for the jobbers in blockades, rarely exceeding 1,500/seg as is so often proclaimed by the older players. Merely stingy capitalists holding the wealth for themselves whilst they exploit the toils of the proletariat, using the sheer mass of jobbers to attain their goals whilst secretly despising them for their lack of skill or fame. The rich slowly start to get richer, the poor are still hated and used, then discarded on a whim. No-one fights for them.

4: The introduction of poker. Need I say more? The rich swarm over this, their greed fueling them as they grab more and more money, they get richer and richer. Soon 1,500/seg is nothing to them. This is cheap change. They have more money to waste, to throw at the little guy to buy his loyalty. Rich flags get more powerful, own more islands, hold more members, have more money. The poor stay poor, tricked into using the money they have worked to hard to earn to buy useless items such as clothes and boats they'll never use. Occasionally a pauper is able to buy themselves a parrot, though no doubt they are outrageously ripped off by a money-grabbing capitalist. Yet still the balance of money is top heavy. Have we known any different for four years, after all?

The last two stages are a result of the growing consciousness of the proletariat. Of course, this is unlikely, for most readers of these forums are the bourgeois rulers, the politically powerful or famous, self-proclaimed leaders of the pack, unwilling or unable to fathom their insignificance in the face of what could be a wonderful, single entity capable of taking this game by the scruff and beating it about the head until it is once more able to grow some sense.

Look at the state we are in now, I feel slight hope in the knowledge fascist flags such as Legacy are found out for what they are - liars greedily feeding off the toils of others, ruining islands simply to get more money. What other comparison for industrialisation is there but paving? Paving is the epitome of self-serving, ignorant boorishness that is synonymous with the Industrial revolution. In the same way over-industrialisation and extreme capitalism has doomed us in real life, so too will the constant stream of new shoppes ruining the economy of our islands.

There are many ways to achieve the perfect pirate-world, but it is a long and trialling journey, just as all other worthwhile things. It requires unity, strength of character and the ability to surpass large challenges that cross the path of ultimate pirate equality and fairness.

The biggest challenge of all is the Ocean Masters. They are, in themselves, a fascist force imposing their will upon us. They have the powers to ban, suspend, manipulate and aid to their smallest whim, and they will, of course, choose the wrong side in an attempt to hold on to their tiny world of power. The only possible ways to overcome this barrier is by turning them to the side of fairness, or by forcibly taking their powers from them. If this is done, the road to Marxist-Dilemmism is a much easier one to travel.

The ultimate goals of a Marxist-Dilemmist Ocean?

After the Ocean Masters have been successfully turned or their powers revoked and given to more sensible users, we will be able to more easily control the capitalist class-enemies that will challenge our every step.

1) All PoE will be taken from every single pirate and assembled into a single pile, accessed by a small group of pirates only, whom shall be known as the "Piratburo" - 5 main members, Head of Meridian Ocean, Head of Ocean Finance, Foreign Affairs, Culture Secretary, and Minister of Defence. These 5 pirates will control the ocean whilst re-education is administered. They shall all have the ability to ban, unban and give/take PoE. Anyone that resists unduly during this phase will be euthanised, as they have no place in our ideal Ocean.

2) All shoppes, ships and items will be taken from every single pirate. Ships and items will be re-administered fairly. Shoppes will be handed over to the Head of Ocean Finance, where all production will be focused upon making life more enjoyable for every pirate on the ocean. First everyone shall have a sloop, then everyone shall have two sloops, everyone shall have a sword, etc. The more willing the populace is, the faster they will achieve total equality.

3) After total equality is achieved, all surplus shoppes will be destroyed, leaving a total of 10 of each shoppe type in each archipelago. There will be no stalls.

4) The Dockblockers will be reinstated as a type of police force intended to keep the population in line. The leader of the dockblockers will have major "admin" powers. Their officers will have minor "admin" powers, ie the ability to move pirates. There shall be no dock-humping in the ideal world.

Once all this has been achieved, and the population has submitted willingly to the overhaul, the Piratburo will step down and relinquish power to the masses. This is when the state will have achieved its ultimate goal: A totally equal Ocean.

End.

for those that tl;dr: Ocean unite, destroy oppressors, etc etc.

EDIT1: I fail at bolding.
EDIT2: I fail at using words.

Humourous purposes only, this is what happens when you're mad bored.
----------------------------------------
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by elfeesh at Jan 31, 2012 11:32:51 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 11:24:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skater9029

Re: Marxist-Dilemmism: A Piratist-Communist Theory

rarely exceeding 1,500/seg as is so often proclaimed by the older players.

From my experiences, before poker, 1k a round was high pay. (This was before automated blockade pay)
Joncole
On all oceans.

Fixation officer chats, "I can ride the small ones, but the big ones scare the living crap out of me"
[Jan 31, 2012 11:38:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Marotbain Martobain copycat. Poser.

Had a drunk as Ancho moment there :/
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Setsusa at Jan 31, 2012 11:39:28 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 11:38:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockstarkou

From my experiences, before poker, 1k a round was high pay. (This was before automated blockade pay)

He is right, and I believe you weren't paid for a seg, in the old days either.

Mitos says, "I was the drunk of the crew but I am official scapegoat now"
Mitos says, "well..I am even cheaper than Llama"

Kristi= Sucks at Puzzles
[Jan 31, 2012 11:56:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Precisely! The bourgeois cheaping out on the labourers to further their own goals!
Elfeesh

[Jan 31, 2012 11:59:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hellboygeod

Not to pop bubbles or anything, but really, the players over time have shaped what the game is today, you have the poor, who choose not only just to work, but in reality, they're probably the ones not spending a dime on this game and having fun, where as the rich are most likely the ones who spend money on a game just to get some virtual money? Then using the virtual money to gain more of that, again, "virtual" money. The game should be played to have fun, but if having money is fun, then thats how people have turned the game into over time
Captain of The Booch Mate's
King of Ocean's Wrath

Pokersprozz of Meridian
[Jan 31, 2012 12:04:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Inflation for Dipshits

When an increased amount of capital enters an economy, it leads to inflationary tendencies. New PoE fountains such as Sea Monster Hunts and Large PoE turnovers (Poker) has increased the bankroll of many new things today

For example, we may be paying 4x the amount for Blockades as we did in 2005. However, this is because PoE has become significantly easier to make if you do it right

PoE changes its value.
[Jan 31, 2012 12:29:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skater9029

Inflation for Dipshits

When an increased amount of capital enters an economy, it leads to inflationary tendencies. New PoE fountains such as Sea Monster Hunts and Large PoE turnovers (Poker) has increased the bankroll of many new things today

For example, we may be paying 4x the amount for Blockades as we did in 2005. However, this is because PoE has become significantly easier to make if you do it right

PoE changes its value.

Wow, thank you for clearing that up. I had no idea Atlantis and poker had such a profound effect on this game we all play. Since we've solved the mystery of inflation, do you have any more wisdom to enlighten us with ohgreatone?
Joncole
On all oceans.

Fixation officer chats, "I can ride the small ones, but the big ones scare the living crap out of me"
[Jan 31, 2012 1:04:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Joncole is bad at the game.

Praise me.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 31, 2012 1:12:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eketek

1) All PoE will be taken from every single pirate and assembled into a single pile, accessed by a small group of pirates only, whom shall be known as the "Piratburo" - 5 main members, Head of Meridian Ocean, Head of Ocean Finance, Foreign Affairs, Culture Secretary, and Minister of Defence. These 5 pirates will control the ocean whilst re-education is administered. They shall all have the ability to ban, unban and give/take PoE. Anyone that resists unduly during this phase will be euthanised, as they have no place in our ideal Ocean.

I declare myself the Head of Meridian Ocean. I will appoint the Head of Ocean Finance (who will remain anonymous and who I will speak on behalf of). The other three offices will be filled by a democratic process. If there is any dispute over the fairness of the procedure, the other three officers will be randomly selected from the list of candidates.
Grandmaster Eketek's solution to everything:

Those who can pick up a pickup truck do not need to pick up pickup lines.
[Jan 31, 2012 1:15:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hellboygeod

How would this idea be fair in the slightest anyway, why should a person who works considerably less in order to get poe get the same amount of someone who puts in 10x the amount of work, or someone who is willing to risk their ship and poe to make a profit and also offer a larger margin of profit then pillaging at the same time to those dedicated to work
King of Ocean's Wrath

Pokersprozz of Meridian
[Jan 31, 2012 2:05:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skater9029

Feesh wrote:

Joncole
On all oceans.

[Jan 31, 2012 2:08:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Redcheek

How would this idea be fair in the slightest anyway, why should a person who works considerably less in order to get poe get the same amount of someone who puts in 10x the amount of work, or someone who is willing to risk their ship and poe to make a profit and also offer a larger margin of profit then pillaging at the same time to those dedicated to work

Capitalist scum!
Redcheek

^_^
[Jan 31, 2012 2:10:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

You wrote:

I had written, which you must have missed (As a capitalist too busy rushing around degrading yourself for more money)

There was, admittedly, a basic form of meritocracy, he whom worked hardest profited most, but during this stage came the evolution of elite pillages - self-proclaimed masters of the sea alleviating themselves above the rest. A form of pirate aristocracy that pushed away the masses and accepted few into their ranks.

4: The introduction of poker. Need I say more? The rich swarm over this, their greed fueling them as they grab more and more money, they get richer and richer. Soon 1,500/seg is nothing to them. This is cheap change. They have more money to waste, to throw at the little guy to buy his loyalty. Rich flags get more powerful, own more islands, hold more members, have more money. The poor stay poor, tricked into using the money they have worked to hard to earn to buy useless items such as clothes and boats they'll never use. Occasionally a pauper is able to buy themselves a parrot, though no doubt they are outrageously ripped off by a money-grabbing capitalist. Yet still the balance of money is top heavy. Have we known any different for four years, after all?

Elfeesh

[Jan 31, 2012 2:14:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hellboygeod

The biggest challenge of all is the Ocean Masters. They are, in themselves, a fascist force imposing their will upon us. They have the powers to ban, suspend, manipulate and aid to their smallest whim, and they will, of course, choose the wrong side in an attempt to hold on to their tiny world of power. The only possible ways to overcome this barrier is by turning them to the side of fairness, or by forcibly taking their powers from them.

Mind explaining your plans for this one?

And its not that I don't agree with all, but there are more points I agree with then I don't.

I have done a permanent wager ban on my account in order to prevent me from playing poker and instead have decided to work for my poe instead and earn it in a sensible way.

Edit 1: And why don't you also explain how you and your flag makes the poe they need in order to attack and or defend islands?
King of Ocean's Wrath

Pokersprozz of Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hellboygeod at Jan 31, 2012 2:42:02 PM]
[Jan 31, 2012 2:39:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iameric

Feesh wrote:

Iameric - Meridian/Emerald - Bacon Strips
[Jan 31, 2012 2:43:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

The biggest challenge of all is the Ocean Masters. They are, in themselves, a fascist force imposing their will upon us. They have the powers to ban, suspend, manipulate and aid to their smallest whim, and they will, of course, choose the wrong side in an attempt to hold on to their tiny world of power. The only possible ways to overcome this barrier is by turning them to the side of fairness, or by forcibly taking their powers from them.

And its not that I don't agree with all, but there are more points I agree with then I don't.

I have done a permanent wager ban on my account in order to prevent me from playing poker and instead have decided to work for my poe instead and earn it in a sensible way.

Edit 1: And why don't you also explain how you and your flag makes the poe they need in order to attack and or defend islands?

Umadbro?
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Jan 31, 2012 2:57:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Marx, Lenin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh and Kin Jong-un all lived in Capitalist societies until they took it upon themselves to throw off the shackles the bourgeoisie oppressors had forced upon them and took it upon themselves to create a state where all was equal.

All the above were against impossible odds. This shall be no different!
Elfeesh

[Jan 31, 2012 3:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hellboygeod

Nice job completely avoiding my questions *claps*

So say again, how does Dilemma make money, because I do see you and Whitehaze on the poker tables quite a bit, and also in some 200k AoFs.

And still didn't explain what your going to do to revoke the power from the OMs

Try answering my questions this time^^
King of Ocean's Wrath

Pokersprozz of Meridian
[Jan 31, 2012 3:31:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Unproparganda'd version of my reply:

1) We have to live in a capitalist society until we're ready to overcome it.

2) That is a strategy I'm unwilling to disclose, it will be the killing blow to this unsavoury, despicable example of a "society"!

EDIT: forgot about the whole "no propaganda" thing.
Elfeesh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by elfeesh at Jan 31, 2012 3:38:34 PM]
[Jan 31, 2012 3:37:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

The Russian Revolution was bourgeois lead, Lenin was the son of a school inspector [sic] and took it upon himself to lead the revolution after recognizing the proletariat was not developed enough at the time to cause a revolution. This difference in ideologies is what split them from the Menshevik party. To call people bourgeois as an insult is a curse on your fallen comrades.

Mao's revolution was peasant lead, hardly a triumph of the workers.

Polibutiro were the USSR's secret police. Sovnarkom was the name of the first council. Having an elite board of education, as demonstrated in George Orwells autobiography, "Animal Farm" can in fact create a dire form of, "Qvintsism".

You don't mention anywhere about switching to the production of capitol goods, which is the critical aspect Bolshevik policy.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Jan 31, 2012 3:55:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

The Russian Revolution was bourgeois lead, Lenin was the son of a school inspector

I am a Prince of a flag that makes quite a lot of money and partakes in blockades - something that I have slandered in the OP. I would like to point out that, although I am bourgeois, it does not make me unsympathetic to my oppressed lower class comrades. The majority of the ruling classes take it upon themselves to degrade them at every opportunity, I am merely a voice among the upper echelon of society trying to fight it out for our working class comrades, much like Lenin.

Mao's revolution was peasant lead, hardly a triumph of the workers.

China in 1947 was barely industrialised, and vast beyond my imagining. It is hardly surprising that Mao took his own view upon Marxist means of usurping power from Capitalist rulers, and indeed, the same applies in this game. If you read through, you will see me mention likenesses, not totally identical methods. Each situation needs to be adapted to as per the need.

Polibutiro were the USSR's secret police. Sovnarkom was the name of the first council. Having an elite board of education, as demonstrated in George Orwells autobiography, "Animal Farm" can in fact create a dire form of, "Qvintsism".

The Piratburo is similar to the Politburo (Wikipedia, yes, but good for quick sourcing). The Politburo is not the Polibutiro.

You don't mention anywhere about switching to the production of capitol goods, which is the critical aspect Bolshevik policy.

We're not Bolsheviks. You must get rid of the assumption that we will follow the exact paths of others. Yes, the basic principle is the same, but as I said before, adapt as per needs and we shall thrive. Production will be solely based upon the strengthening the state and the increased comfort of the people.
Elfeesh

[Jan 31, 2012 4:10:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

[quote]Precisely! The bourgeois cheaping out on the labourers to further their own goals![/quote]

Perhaps being a little more distinguished in your casual use of, "Bourgeois" would help keep your manifesto from being misleading. You speak of the "Vanguard" yet do nothing to separate yourself from those you openly despise.

[quote]though I personally put that down to a lack of knowledge that the in-game proletariat have.[/quote]

You seem to indicate that this is the source of the revolution, yet acknowledge further on that adaptability is the key. Being so definitive early on, but generalizing, "The best thing to do is the best thing for society i.e. flexibility is the key [derp.]", later does not give the impression of a fully understood situation. The Mao example in an agricultural nation merely emphasizes the need for an understanding of the subtleties of the time; something which was brazenly overlooked and gave rise to the, "definitive."

[/quote]We're not Bolsheviks. You must get rid of the assumption that we will follow the exact paths of others. Yes, the basic principle is the same, but as I said before, adapt as per needs and we shall thrive. Production will be solely based upon the strengthening the state and the increased comfort of the people.
[/quote]

You quote a Marxist-Leninst Wikipedia page, and preach the doctrine of a, "Vanguard lead revolution of the proletariat", yet are not Bolshevik?

Nevertheless, regardless of the name you give yourself, Capitol goods are truly the way to create the expansion in quality of living you crave for a collectivized state. It is not if you should switch production, but to the extent you do that will be the defining nuances of your manifesto.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Jan 31, 2012 4:36:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Perhaps being a little more distinguished in your casual use of, "Bourgeois" would help keep your manifesto from being misleading. You speak of the "Vanguard" yet do nothing to separate yourself from those you openly despise.

Read the OP, that in itself is separating myself from those whom I despise. Not as though I can go around assassinating Tsar's or leading rebellions in a pirate game is it?

You seem to indicate that this is the source of the revolution, yet acknowledge further on that adaptability is the key. Being so definitive early on, but generalizing, "The best thing to do is the best thing for society i.e. flexibility is the key [derp.]", later does not give the impression of a fully understood situation. The Mao example in an agricultural nation merely emphasizes the need for an understanding of the subtleties of the time; something which was brazenly overlooked and gave rise to the, "definitive."

This isn't 1917 Russia or 1947 China. We need our own adaptation to successfully throw off the oppressive shackles of Capitalism, which is as yet being developed as I probe the characteristics of our new ocean. I did only write the Manifesto in 30 minutes, it's going to have flaws and failures. All criticisms are appreciated so long as I can work with them.

You quote a Marxist-Leninst Wikipedia page, and preach the doctrine of a, "Vanguard lead revolution of the proletariat", yet are not Bolshevik?

There's no such thing as Bolshevism in the Piratey universe. This is the first time (to my knowledge) Communism has made an appearance, I merely used the Politburo because it's a known entity in real life that people can relate to. It makes it easier for people to understand what I'm driving at whilst giving it a suitably piratey name.

Nevertheless, regardless of the name you give yourself, Capitol goods are truly the way to create the expansion in quality of living you crave for a collectivized state. It is not if you should switch production, but to the extent you do that will be the defining nuances of your manifesto.

In this sense, "Capitol goods" will basically be the increased quality of item in any given category as the new economy is set up. Everyone will have the same type of clothing (available in any colour - black will be worth just as much as tan in the United Soviet State of Meridian) until we are able to produce the next best type of clothing for everyone, and so on. There shall be no cause for envy, for everyone will have the same things.

Apart from the Piratburo.

They'll have lots of things.
Elfeesh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by elfeesh at Feb 1, 2012 9:39:55 AM]
[Jan 31, 2012 4:44:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

While we're at it, can't we just pile all the pixels and make a big brown blur to represent an ideal sociaty? I mean, we all know that power given to Whitehaze (assuming you'll let your lapdog in on this) will ultimately lead to dictatorship.

I shall begin the frig merging process by grinding two of them together into a smudge. Much like I did with your mother last week. Amirite?
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Jan 31, 2012 5:09:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fifasmells

^
What A R.......R....Real bad joke. BTW Rose already paid her chocodebt

Now on Facebook!
[Jan 31, 2012 6:37:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

While we're at it, can't we just pile all the pixels and make a big brown blur to represent an ideal sociaty? I mean, we all know that power given to Whitehaze (assuming you'll let your lapdog in on this) will ultimately lead to dictatorship.

I shall begin the frig merging process by grinding two of them together into a smudge. Much like I did with your mother last week. Amirite?

Wow. A your mother joke that made me laugh, hat's off.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Feb 1, 2012 8:41:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Yeah I remember being payed 4k for four rounds at Kirin, which they had to manually pay jobbers. A lot of blockades people didn't even bother to pay them. The good times.

And Elfeesh is a asshole for not including me in this.
Captainrich
[Feb 1, 2012 9:15:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eketek

Actually, all the power went to me, so it already is dictatorship. I claimed it before anyone else, and no one bothered to contest my rule. If you so please, I'll kick out Mr. Anonymous and make you the Head of Ocean Finance!
Grandmaster Eketek's solution to everything:

Those who can pick up a pickup truck do not need to pick up pickup lines.
[Feb 1, 2012 1:30:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates