• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 36
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11222 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
Party6669

Congratulations to Legacy.

I would like to Congratulate Legacy for RUINING Kirin by dropping already 2 shoppees in the first week. Furthermore they raised taxes to 100%.

PATHETIC

Thx to all the crazy people that support them! OH YEAH 100% taxes for everybody! WOOOT
----------------------------------------
Trying to steal Sardinez's job since 2012
[Jan 18, 2012 4:10:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Re: Congratulations to Legacy.

Your now the anti-legacy Sardinez.
Captainrich
[Jan 18, 2012 4:13:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

UMADBRO
YAUMAD
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Jan 18, 2012 4:25:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fifasmells

PATHETIC

Cat Picture Please
What A R.......R....Real bad joke. BTW Rose already paid her chocodebt

Now on Facebook!
[Jan 18, 2012 4:33:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

This isn't the first thread of its kind.

Obviously people don't really care or they all have bad memories.
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Jan 18, 2012 5:01:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

I would like to Congratulate Legacy for RUINING Kirin by dropping already 2 shoppees in the first week. Furthermore they raised taxes to 100%.

PATHETIC

Thx to all the crazy people that support them! OH YEAH 100% taxes for everybody! WOOOT

I LOVE IT
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Jan 18, 2012 5:21:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

PATHETIC

I LOVE IT

That's because you're equally stupid.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jan 18, 2012 5:30:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

PATHETIC

I LOVE IT

That's because you're equally stupid.

I can't stand Legacy as much as the next guy, but don't get me wrong, I hope they pave the shit out of Kirin.

[Jan 18, 2012 5:32:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I paved the ish out of your mom.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Jan 18, 2012 5:40:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

This kid is worse than Sardinez....
Nopolitics
[Jan 18, 2012 5:47:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

This kid is worse than Sardinez....

At least he is factually correct. Which is somewhat of an improvement.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jan 18, 2012 5:50:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iamnacho

I can't stand Legacy as much as the next guy, but don't get me wrong, I hope they pave the shit out of Kirin.

The quote above is

PATHETIC

eather way if you care to answer why you would have that done i am interested in hearing the answer

some facts.

Kirin has been open since 2005 and was up untill yesterday the island with the least shoppes built on it (with out counting SF ofcorse).

Its their island and they can do what ever they wish to do with it, though they should know they would be destroying the work of the past generations to keep kirin pave free.

On a side note I?m curious to know why legacy has decided to build to tailor?s on it? (not a rant i just would rather role with raggs)
Mortin flag officer chats, "you think nacho being alone with a clone of you sounds kinky?"
Jellyphant flag officer chats, "I'd hit that"

Nachoshere on Viridian
Nacho en jade
También conocido como el Cicerón de jade
[Edit 1 times, last edit by iamnacho at Jan 18, 2012 5:57:18 PM]
[Jan 18, 2012 5:55:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

The quote above is

PATHETIC

eather way if you care to answer why you would have that done i am interested in hearing the answer

some facts.

Kirin has been open since 2005 and was up untill yesterday the island with the least shoppes built on it (with out counting SF ofcorse).

Its their island and they can do what ever they wish to do with it, though they should know they would be destroying the work of the past generations to keep kirin pave free.

On a side note I?m curious to know why legacy has decided to build to tailor?s on it? (not a rant i just would rather role with raggs)

Because it gets people like you all riled up. Gives me something to look forward too in my pathetic, worthless life.

Honestly I wouldn't mind Legacy so much if they squatted on that island and just dropped two shoppes a week until someone had the balls to come and take it from them. Someone will try this weekend, but it won't succeed.

In case you aren't aware, if you own an island, you can drop a shoppe. Or 10. If you don't like it, blockade him. It's not that big of a deal, and if you h ave nothing better to get your panties all up in a bunch for, then you are the pathetic one.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by killinfisher at Jan 18, 2012 6:52:58 PM]
[Jan 18, 2012 6:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

To be fair, Legacy owns Kirin and it's up to them what they want to do with it. If people are not happy with this, take the island from them.

Surely, it cannot be news for you people that Legacy goes through free plots like crickets through a field of wheat. If you want to keep your crops lucious, bust out the bug-spray before it's too late.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jan 19, 2012 12:15:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Out of curiosity what was the second shoppe the placed? one was a tailor that is currently under construction. Also I assume Legacy will read this thread so they gave me the Labby plans for that island but they never said what they're going to do with Kirin can anyone from Legacy inform the public what their intent is?
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jan 19, 2012 12:52:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

I remember Antix giving Rude crap about this a few years back.

When plots were still valued and the post actually had a decent area of concern. Now reading this I'm thinking.. Oh its just Viridian.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Jan 19, 2012 2:07:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Do I want to log on and see if they follow the island naming scheme or should I avoid Kirin altogether?
Anchovia
[Jan 19, 2012 3:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Wend says, "Shut up and/or blockade."
Wend says, "I love the brash illogic of that line so!"
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Edit 4 times, last edit by Hazarath at Jan 19, 2012 3:19:29 AM]
[Jan 19, 2012 3:07:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Party6669

Out of curiosity what was the second shoppe the placed? one was a tailor that is currently under construction. Also I assume Legacy will read this thread so they gave me the Labby plans for that island but they never said what they're going to do with Kirin can anyone from Legacy inform the public what their intent is?

Plot #1: Tailor-Houdini's High Hat
Plot #2: Tailor-The emperors new clothes
[Jan 19, 2012 5:47:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Let's be honest, no island holding flag really cares about the welfare of the island and would rather milk as much PoE as they can from it. So if that means jacking up taxes and dropping shoppes, so be it.

I know it's kind of selfish that flags do this even though they hardly use the islands themselves apart from as a bank, but at the end of the day, this is what Viridian wanted. If people really don't like what flags are doing, then do something about it. Blockade them if you can, spread the word on what flags are doing, basically make people care more about what flags are doing to islands which has a long lasting effect than what they're paying on blockade day. The Average Joe probably doesn't know what the effect a flag's actions can have on an island, so let them know. If people aren't made aware, they'll continue to be blindly led by PoE. Posting a thread on the forums isn't enough so go do something in-game about it.

Now.
Anchovia
[Jan 19, 2012 6:47:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Party6669

Let's be honest, no island holding flag really cares about the welfare of the island and would rather milk as much PoE as they can from it. So if that means jacking up taxes and dropping shoppes, so be it.

I know it's kind of selfish that flags do this even though they hardly use the islands themselves apart from as a bank, but at the end of the day, this is what Viridian wanted. If people really don't like what flags are doing, then do something about it. Blockade them if you can, spread the word on what flags are doing, basically make people care more about what flags are doing to islands which has a long lasting effect than what they're paying on blockade day. The Average Joe probably doesn't know what the effect a flag's actions can have on an island, so let them know. If people aren't made aware, they'll continue to be blindly led by PoE. Posting a thread on the forums isn't enough so go do something in-game about it.

Now.

I shall start!

[Jan 19, 2012 3:00:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

I see a Seepnah.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jan 19, 2012 3:11:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

Call off the shoppes, Q. Someone is protesting on the docks!

[Jan 19, 2012 3:12:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Na, not really. Some flags do care. Or at least I do, Haze doesn't. Kim Jong Silks.
Captainrich
[Jan 19, 2012 3:15:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Party6669

Call off the shoppes, Q. Someone is protesting on the docks!

[Jan 19, 2012 3:43:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

Nice Mac
Nopolitics
[Jan 19, 2012 4:56:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

Nice Mac

Honestly I think anything he says from now should be discredited because she owns a Mac.

[Jan 19, 2012 5:19:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Na, not really. Some flags do care. Or at least I do, Haze doesn't. Kim Jong Silks.

Fuhrer's Frigates. Make it happen.

Also, Eat Ship and Die.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 19, 2012 10:28:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Richyrich wrote: 
You're not a flag Rich. :P

IMO, I think the best governor was Belgica when he governed Garden Cradle. To save you having to search the forums, here were his island plans for Garden Cradle. My favorite parts of it was that he was willing to provide expert labor for distilleries, he was willing to take time out of his own gameplay to help other people who might not ever job for him on blockade day. My other favorite part was the board of stall owners. How many current governors actually talk to people who have business on their island or live there? None. I posted about this over on Malachite parley, but for the average player, it is somewhat disheartening that part of their gameplay is in someone else's hand and they can't do much about it. Knowing that someone actually listened to you might make up for that.

I'm fully aware that not every flag can afford to dish out PoE and commods to start up a stall on their island like it's nobody's business, however, it would be nice to see island owning flags see their island as more of just a bunch of pixels to get them up Viridian's weird social hierarchy because it looks nice on their flag page.

Also, island plans aren't just about shoppes and taxes, you can do much more with an island.
Anchovia
[Edit 1 times, last edit by anchovygirl at Jan 20, 2012 2:11:25 AM]
[Jan 20, 2012 2:10:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

I remember Antix giving Rude crap about this a few years back.

When plots were still valued and the post actually had a decent area of concern. Now reading this I'm thinking.. Oh its just Viridian.

Yeah i did purely for the fact it's one of the last large islands thats been kept somewhat clean from being paved like Terra and was also the first large island to open on Viridian, also if you visit islands on Midnight you'll find a lot of large islands with good design/shoppe layout and that still resemble actual islands and i personally find that adds to the overall atmosphere of the game.

But at the end of the day it's upto Legacy what they do with Kirin and if i wasn't busy outside of this game i'd put my money where my mouth is and shut up and cade.

Until then, enjoy your well earned island Legacy.
Antix
Captain of Inglorious Basterds
King of Guerrilla Warfare
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Jan 20, 2012 2:15:08 AM]
[Jan 20, 2012 2:14:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates