• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 263
Posts: 263   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 71695 times and has 262 replies Next Thread
shortnmouthy

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Moving the Masses is a newer, political and blockading flag looking for new members! We welcome any crew regardless of size or skill level and are constantly filling up pillages, flotillas, SMH's and CI! We always have plenty of events and are always active on a Blockade board! To join the flag, please contact any royalty member today!
----------------------------------------
Shortntarty on Obsidian
Makes a mean chili and brownies.

Jackpot tells ye, "mala is gayer than elton john's boa collection.
[Apr 19, 2010 12:06:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dazkat

Raiders under new leadership by me Dazkat lover of all things pink is seeking crews to join the flag. >=]
We are looking for active crews both large & small. Number of titled members depends on size of crew.
Send a tell to Dazkat or any royal online about joining.
Fair winds & Happy Pillages!

[Jun 15, 2010 11:26:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Locan6

Raiders under new leadership by me Dazkat lover of all things pink is seeking crews to join the flag. >=]
We are looking for active crews both large & small. Number of titled members depends on size of crew.
Send a tell to Dazkat or any royal online about joining.
Fair winds & Happy Pillages!

Orly?
Locan on Hunter Emerald Ocean

Want an avatar like mine? PM Me!
[Jun 22, 2010 12:36:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Jedialexw    Aquzen [Link]  Go to top 
Dazkat

Orly?

Yes Locan really. lol I am in charge as scary as that might sound. >=]
[Jun 25, 2010 5:04:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Locan6

Orly?

Yes Locan really. lol I am in charge as scary as that might sound. >=]

Okay then o_O
Locan on Hunter Emerald Ocean

Want an avatar like mine? PM Me!
[Jun 25, 2010 3:20:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Jedialexw    Aquzen [Link]  Go to top 
aiiaii22

Illusion under new management is looking for crews to join :O

We look to get back into the cading world with new royals and try get some new people into cading world

So contact me or Aartje in game if u would like to join :D
sxcpirateaii on hunter and viridan and sage :P

Gunnermooch said: The more I read Hunter Parley the more I am convinced the Special Bus drove straight into it.
[Aug 10, 2010 5:30:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

We look to get back into the cading world with new royals and try get some new people into cading world

Got yer fleet back yet?

sorry couldnt resist xD
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Aug 10, 2010 6:06:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aiiaii22

Got yer fleet back yet?

sorry couldnt resist xD

Ye i have its here in my back pocket wanna see it?

Tough yass still has it YASS GET ONLINE!
sxcpirateaii on hunter and viridan and sage :P

Gunnermooch said: The more I read Hunter Parley the more I am convinced the Special Bus drove straight into it.
[Aug 10, 2010 6:07:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Got yer fleet back yet?

sorry couldnt resist xD

Ye i have its here in my back pocket wanna see it?

Tough yass still has it YASS GET ONLINE!

This^
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Aug 10, 2010 6:08:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legoking1235

The new flag Captured Souls is looking for new crews to help it grow.
We are an expieranced group and all of us specialize in different areas. Together, we are able to work together for a common goal and plan on being around for a long time. We are looking for matesto have fun and make freinds aswell as become the best on Hunter.

To join contact any royal member or Flameraider for more details.

Cephalopod greeter chats, "I think... I think I might cry"

Gaea says, "I'm in yer ship, makin typos in yer rename."

[Aug 24, 2010 3:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 

Looking for crews to join my flag, Defiant. We are a new, upstart flag with high aspirations accepting active crews. Send a tell in-game (name below) or PM here.
"Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock." - Will Rogers.

Gamgee on the Hunter ocean
Captain of the crew Bad to the Bone
member of the flag fAThOm tHiS
[Aug 29, 2010 7:21:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
krnasaur

Do you enjoy Blaxploitation?
Is Shaft a true american hero?
Do you think the REAL King James is James Brown?
Do you hate honkies and enjoy sticking it to the man!?
Is Isaac Hayes the best thing sense sliced bread?
Are you funkalicious?

If you answered yes to all of the above Soul Train is just the place for you!
stop being a jive booty turkey and hit up any royal for an invite.

OK seriously, we are a new flag with experience, we are looking for crews to join our ranks, and eventually look to start cading.

Royals are Shortntarty, Dazkat, and Weiner
(goto dazkat shes the one you want to talk to and she makes the best cookies)
Weiner/Weinz

lotsofgoats says

Weiner for president!

[Sep 25, 2010 9:24:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Hello to all crews seeking flags. If you are looking for a good flag to join then send a tell to one of the royals of the flag Scaliwag Syndicate. We are a growing flag with large ambitions, currently looking for strong crews.

If you are a crew looking for a strong, team atmosphere, that enjoys flag pillages, merchanting, blockades, flotillas, and shoppes, then this is an excellent flag for you're crew. We currently have a large fleet of everything from sloops to grand frigates, which we use for merchanting, flots, event cades, expeditions and pillaging.

all incoming crews will be given a titled member if that person is willing to accept the responsabilitys of being a flag leader. Royals are only given away to the flag leadership, and the number will be kept low for efficiency purposes.

If your crew is interested in cading, our crew is an excellent choice for you. Our flag plans on taking an island at some point in the near future, and we are looking for crews with dedicated members, who are interested in blockade planning and logistics, as well as naving.

Our flag engages in many event blockades, we are active pillagers, we participate in foraging and merchanting, but we are especially looking for a forrage/trade crew to join us. We run medium and large viking raids weekly, and our flag has over 10 stalls and is the ouner of "Sea Monkey's" the shipyard on alkaid island. We have many skilled pirates in all aspects of the game, and are looking for more to join us in the future.

As of 2/13/11 we are the number 23 flag on the hunter ocean

If you wish to join contact barcium, puzzlar, or psguy
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Edit 4 times, last edit by awright at Mar 9, 2011 6:16:30 PM]
[Jan 25, 2011 8:56:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardcorepwn

Impulse the crew has recently made their own flag Straw Hat Pirates and were are looking to recruit,

We be quite serious but friendly and exciting at the same time, not to mention active. I post here today to call all Crews interested in joining to message myself the Prince (Hardcorepwn) or the Monarch Shadedskyz
for an invite to the flag and prior so to discussion of the position ye may take in the flag.

Both myself as Royalty and the Monarch have long term experience in the game and have good leadership and organizational feats, but most of all we like to have fun at the same time,
as we are here playing a game, though we are here to succeed.
Proud Prince of the Flag 'Straw Hat Pirates'

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live for anything.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
[May 10, 2011 2:47:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bootstrapbe4

The flag "Freemasons" be looking for crews, check on Yppedia page or contact us in game. Titled members and royal spots are available but not promised. We are currently 14th in the ocean and soon to be cading. looking for active crews to join our strong team.
Bootstrapben of the hunter ocean
Senior Officer of Happy Hunters
Prince of The Freemasons
Managing Director of the business EATC
(East Anglian Trading Company)
[Oct 3, 2011 4:08:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Any crews are welcome to join our flag "Sexy and you know it." Pretty much self explanatory, we're a laid back but active group of people that also happen to be pretty sexy.

Send me or Awry a tell in game if you're interested!
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Dec 1, 2011 9:45:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

Come join No Apologies! We are an active kading flag and would love to have you hunter people join us on sage! (When the merge happens)
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Dec 8, 2011 7:56:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

Golden Destiny is looking for you! We are an up and coming flag with our sights set to cade. We like our chat clean and our crews active. Look for me (Texasborn) or one of the other royals if you have any questions or would like to join.

We offer Flag Forums and Ventrilo (voice chat) to keep you informed and involved :)

Check out the links in my siggy for the Steam Community.
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Texasborn at Dec 12, 2011 8:52:58 PM]
[Dec 12, 2011 7:33:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harvdog

The Flag Once Upon A time i scurrenly looking for new small crew to join it's ranks. Hoping to expand and become a serious contender on hunter ocean. We are a great bunch of characters that are very active. Looking for new faces to come enjoy the game with us.
It's a dog eat dog world... Good thing I'm really a wolf in disguise!
[Dec 15, 2011 8:43:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deltaruler

Come to Brutal Fate . We are brutal.
GULFipedia:
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
[Dec 16, 2011 5:19:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

Ahoy Hunter!!! As you know Sage will be rolling along and tearing it up! (With out fair share of tearing them up as well) Dont want to be caught flag-less? Join Cherry Kool Cade!(Get it? its punny. :D)

Flag fame has reached us 9th and we look to getting #1 and eventually cading!

No requirements needed just smiles and laughter!
NO DRAMA WANTED.
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[Dec 16, 2011 10:22:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Time to re-post as our policies have changed!

Sexy and you know it are looking for new crews, of any skill level, to come join in the fun that we're having. We recently took Pukru island, and have solid foundations on which to grow our flag.

Send me, Overthrow or Awry a tell in game if you're interested ^^
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Dec 19, 2011 5:38:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

The flag "Been There - Done That" is looking for crews to join, fame & skill DO matter. We'll be cading very soon.

For more information on joining the flag contact any royal of our flag. (Barcium, Trilian, Arno or Wickednath).
Arno
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dasnoke at Jan 14, 2012 1:48:09 AM]
[Jan 12, 2012 8:57:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 263   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates