• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 23
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10865 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
Luxory

Good Luck never did do anything right.

I spent 31 hours the week before last making sure I had a sloop on every island so I could drop on the test ocean. However some flag who will not be named Imperial Broalition and Exposed got there before I did. This made lux a sad panda. So I thought what could I possibly do better than that act of awesomeness?

The answer is nothing. So I just dropped some chests, the conversation for that went a little like this -:

Luxory says, "Let's hit both Tumult and Armstrong"
Luxory shouts, "WAIT"
Luxory says, "Lets hit Aimuari Tumult Armstrong and Manu"
Luxory says, "amgamg"
Kikkit shouts, "COOKIE (sorry had nothing amazing to say just throwin that in.)"
Kikkit wheels in oxygen for lux.
Monsterhunts says, "What ever we are doing make it quick xD"
Luxory says, "Have we actually got enough small ships for these blockades? XD"
Monsterhunts says, "up"
Monsterhunts says, "No"
Luxory says, "Even better"
Kikkit laughs
Luxory says, "That'll make it fun!"

Therefore Good Luck is blockading - Armstrong/Tumult/Paihia/Manu/Gallows

JC is JobGL
Pay is - Who the heck knows
Time is 5.25pm onwards
Sinking? Surely one will be

Island plans -;

Armstrong - We will not build anymore shops but we hold the right to replace dusted shops, taxes will be at 25%

Tumult - Will be stocked
Paihia - Will be stocked
Manu - Will be stocked
Gallows - Will be stocked.

Events -

As I still have 250k to give away from the Man City results this past week, I will give this away in a event which will be planned by me and Disengaged gets to be my scapegoat more to come on that.

All islands will likely be given away after the merge if in a unlikely event I win anything this weekend.
----------------------------------------
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jan 27, 2012 5:56:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Re: Good Luck never did do anything right.

Dear That Web Luxory Just Hit,

This is what happens when you dare fuqs with the almighty Black Montoh - immeasurable retaliation.

Sincerely,
Guardians of the Darknes [sic]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Jan 27, 2012 6:03:21 PM]
[Jan 27, 2012 6:03:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skinnymonkey

Don't mess with Black Montoh. Luxory's got our back.

Guardians of the Darknes [sic] represent.

All Hail Our Glorious Leader!
Skinnymonkey
Twisted Parallax
Want to be my friend? :(
[Edit 1 times, last edit by skinnymonkey at Jan 27, 2012 10:04:32 PM]
[Jan 27, 2012 6:13:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Disengaged gets to be my scapegoat more to come on that.

Don't worry guys, this was the first I heard of it too.

7 blockades starting within 35 minutes of each other. This is gonna be fun.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Jan 27, 2012 6:24:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Well good luck - Good Luck!

It may be the the most ill conceived blockade plan ever. So, thanks for sharing that one with your Allies.

It makes it impossible for -Indigo Blue- to blockade Marlowe - since you just hit our jobbing support >.< Did you buy GL - Immie ?

We will be there for Epic Quest with Jobbing Support at Hubble's Eye Always.

Neutral for Good Luck this weekend.

In the word's of Cartman: ' Screw you guys... I'ma going home'!
Ohhellyes: Dark Seas
SO: I-N-K
Flag: Cuppa Time
[Jan 28, 2012 1:06:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Well good luck - Good Luck!

It may be the the most ill conceived blockade plan ever. So, thanks for sharing that one with your Allies.

It makes it impossible for -Indigo Blue- to blockade Marlowe - since you just hit our jobbing support >.< Did you buy GL - Immie ?

We will be there for Epic Quest with Jobbing Support at Hubble's Eye Always.

Neutral for Good Luck this weekend.

I don't know who you think you are, you come onto the forums posting the most dumbest conspiracy theories ever, claiming that immy bought us and constantly saying why I don't speak to my allies, the last I checked what my flag did was our decision, and we will make "our" decision.

And rather than speak to us you post? What are you 12?
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Jan 28, 2012 2:33:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

This should be an opportunity for flags to enter the blockade arena - not be bullied off it!
No one likes a bully lux
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Jan 28, 2012 3:39:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

Arno
[Jan 28, 2012 3:55:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Good Luck's drops are 5 hours after the Marlowe cade.
Meaning if you drop on the BK (and battle Immy) at Marlowe yer allies will not be busy with another cade.

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Jan 28, 2012 3:59:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

/Davidattenborough

And here, deep inside the political jungle, lies the lake of amnesia, of which the rare species of the Codefish is the prime habitant. Somewhat endangered, the vastly declining population of the Codefish is due primarily to their lack of intelligence, and the renowned fact that they keep turning against their allies. Some say that surely it will be soon, that there will be nothing left of this species, and that they will soon diminish from existence. What a shame, to see such a beautiful creature slowly be wiped away.

/rerail
Disengaged.

[Jan 28, 2012 5:03:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

However some flag who will not be named Imperial Broalition and Exposed got there before I did.

Viva La Broalicion!
Anchovia
[Jan 28, 2012 7:14:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bestdamnfool

Suprizing chain of communication between Good Luck and its allys.

While Epic Quest was asking for jobber support for Hubble,
and Code was asking to borrow cade staff against the BK at Marlowe,

Good Luck their own allys, were underciutting that help and support, and double dropping on us and everyone else.

Angellknight officer chats, "What in the seven seas?"
Angellknight officer chats, "Good Luck hitted his head??"
[Jan 28, 2012 7:56:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

I'm not dumb - Lux.

But when your not serious cade fun - which Monster admitted wasn't thought through for more than 10 mins - becomes more important than a discussion with your allies... I really have to ask if you know the meaning of the word intelligent. GL knew our intent for Marlowe and you drop on our friends.

I think you should ask yourself who is going to support you when you do want something serious? I'm sure they will remember the 'fun' and cost for a while - it being Hunter's last weekend and all.

Its been all one way traffic between IB and Good Luck - we have supported you full force since joining you - when I say ' support' I mean't it.

We will be there with Jobbing Support for Epic Quest at Hubble Eye and always for Annabelle.

So Lux, I guess it's not your decision its MINE who Indigo Blue support. Adieu.
Ohhellyes: Dark Seas
SO: I-N-K
Flag: Cuppa Time
[Jan 28, 2012 9:34:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Manhi

Meaning if you drop on the BK (and battle Immy) at Marlowe yer allies will not be busy with another cade.

Im pretty sure Codefish ment that their own allies (Good Luck) without communication dropped on one of their main jobbing support flags that would help them (Happy Hour). Also was asking for some cade staff which we don't mind to help since we are friends with Codefish. But now that their allies dropped on us, we will not support that ring now.
Manhi of the Emerald Ocean

Royal of "Private Party"
SO of "Natural Born Chillers"

Avatar drawn by hand from an old crew member

It's not "Sage". It's Emerald. Accept it.
[Jan 28, 2012 10:10:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Actually you made the decision to support GL when you joined the ring - I was there. And since then, you've had your own policies about what you wanted the alliance to do, you'd always suggested what all the flags should do, and that was never what the alliance was about. Good Luck would have supported you if you dropped on Marlowe, just like Good Luck would expect you to support them and not get butthurt when they drop blockades.

You also made out that Illusion is just a flag full of bullies, and to be honest that's a load of bull. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the flag, but you don't have to pull the whole "They're bullies" and the hatefest that ensues because they dropped on an island. It's a game, have fun with them, stop acting like they're trying to evict your rl house.

Edit:

Im pretty sure Codefish ment that their own allies (Good Luck) without communication dropped on one of their main jobbing support flags that would help them (Happy Hour). Also was asking for some cade staff which we don't mind to help since we are friends with Codefish. But now that their allies dropped on us, we will not support that ring now.

Perhaps Codefish joined the wrong ring, seeing as she seems to have her priorities elsewhere.
Disengaged.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Jan 28, 2012 10:15:18 AM]
[Jan 28, 2012 10:13:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

The cade game should never be so all-or-nothing. Friends can/should be able to blockade friends and end as friends. It is all about how it is done, the manner the cade is treated, and the attitudes of those involved.

Lets keep it all in perspective
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Jan 28, 2012 10:20:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Okay.

So what Naqash is saying is -

I don't care what other flags do on islands I'll support them if they keep my islands safe. Atleast that's the impression I got.

Simple fact is, there is no alliance between us and Happy Hour and there never was, if people want to use jobber advantage to win blockades that's fine, but that's not my game as you would've seen last weekend at Alkaid.

As for Codefish, you seem to dislike not being in control, and I really hate the English racism you've been spouting on the forums, see the dig at Imrans and the Gobstopper jokes in other threads, if I lose you as an ally; that's probably more of a gain for me than it is a lost.

TL;DR

Don't complain to people in tells about me being big bad lux and dropping, I'm blockading, I will blockade whoever I want whenever I want and that's the bottom line because Luxo said so.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Positive Penguins
[Jan 28, 2012 1:41:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tuannguyen12

Okay.

So what Naqash is saying is -

[/url]

I said something>?
Naqash of hunter ocean
Naqash of Emerald ocean
Naqash of Meridian ocean
[Jan 28, 2012 2:49:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Frankster526

that's the bottom line because Luxo said so.

(y)
Frankster on Emerald
[Jan 28, 2012 11:27:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

I'm not dumb - Lux.

But when your not serious cade fun - which Monster admitted wasn't thought through for more than 10 mins - becomes more important than a discussion with your allies... I really have to ask if you know the meaning of the word intelligent. GL knew our intent for Marlowe and you drop on our friends.

I think you should ask yourself who is going to support you when you do want something serious? I'm sure they will remember the 'fun' and cost for a while - it being Hunter's last weekend and all.

Its been all one way traffic between IB and Good Luck - we have supported you full force since joining you - when I say ' support' I mean't it.

We will be there with Jobbing Support for Epic Quest at Hubble Eye and always for Annabelle.

U mad bro?
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jan 29, 2012 8:19:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jevy12

It was the last weekend of cading for a month, there are going to be clashes between alliances, and anyway you really dont need that much jobbing support for a 2 strength bk do you? x)
Jevons

Finally leaving.
[Jan 29, 2012 9:54:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

Never gonna let The Swarm sleep :(

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Jan 29, 2012 10:58:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Thanks to everyone that jobbed this weekend, we stacked the odds against ourselves and we were made to pay.

See you after the merge!
Luxory on Obsidian.
Positive Penguins
[Jan 29, 2012 12:50:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates