• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1570 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Stephensam

Lime Day and Watermelon Day! February 15th and 16th

Ahoy mates!

Since Blobbles has been running St. Blob's day for a while now, and last year, as it will be every year, it fell just 2 days before Lime Day, so I have decided to make it 3 straight days of celebration! Since St. Blob's day is a celebration of pink, and lime day is a celebration of lime, I figure inbetween is pink and lime.... watermelons!

February 14th: St. Blob's Day:
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=121946

February 15th: Watermelon Day

February 16th: Lime Day

Check out the link to St. Blob's Day for all of the festivities on the 14th (since it's not an even that I'm running).

February 15th, Watermelon Day, there will be some pink and lime themed tournaments, with the main event tournament (to be posted around 8pm game time) featuring a pink and lime War Frigate!

February 16th, Lime Day, will feature lime themed tournaments, with a main event tournament featuring 125,000 PoE and some other lime prizes!

Enjoy your Saturday, Sunday, Monday holidays!
----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Feb 4, 2009 6:50:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Jackarius23

Re: Lime Day and Watermelon Day! February 15th and 16th

Check out the link to St. Blob's Day for all of the festivities on the 14th (since it's not an event that I'm running).

fixed yer spelling

btw i still havnt seen you online and im yer slave :p

look forward to comin along!!

toodles
Kork, Meridian
Jackarius, Cerulean

Cleaver is going to strangle all of you.

[Feb 5, 2009 4:49:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xanoc

Yer loony.... awesome... but loony! Sounds like a good time! I look forward to all the festivities!
-Zalon
Euracca says, "sorry fot booch. bother was throewing tastykakes at the dong"

Zalon says, "holy crap this lag is brutal"
Rehio says, "I'm not gettin' any"
Rehio says, "Shut up"
[Feb 5, 2009 9:33:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Awesome day, i learned to play with cursed chalice and its too silly and hard! Great day and event though!
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ilyarus2004 at Feb 15, 2009 10:06:37 PM]
[Feb 15, 2009 11:20:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates