• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 941 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
HotNoob

Downside of keeping "inactive" stall employees? Reply to this Post

Got 2 inactive employees on my staff @ meh SY.

are there any downsides to keeping them on staff?
will it screw up labor formulas?

---
i recently had a day where labor randomly dropped to 50 labor / day... from 250-300 labor... huge WTF. assuming was bug with escrow and coffers.

but could it have been caused by inactive employees?

got 21 on staff, 2 are inactive.

i would prefer to keep incase they return to PP. but if there is risk to causing bugs in labor system. maybe not worth it.
[Oct 11, 2017 9:50:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Downside of keeping "inactive" stall employees? Reply to this Post

They have no direct impact on your wait times to retain them, but if the hours they were providing while active are not matched by additional hours available from your other active employees, then your wait times will increase. This isn't really because you left them in your list though and I'd argue that you are best to leave them in because they might renew in the future and help bolster your available hours. Plus if you dismiss them they may not be reminded to renew their labor or badge by the system.
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sagacious at Oct 11, 2017 10:57:39 PM]
[Oct 11, 2017 10:56:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates