• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1092 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Nek0jin

Dark Seas and monster pirates Reply to this Post

Good day, me hearties. I'm a long-time captain, but I haven't sailed in a dog's age. I had a question about the new Dark Seas ocean.

Many of the screenshots for Dark Seas show some swabbies with monster appearances - vampires, ghosts, and so on. Now, I'm savvy about the Monster Amulets, which are temporary and dust after a few days. I was wondering whether the Dark Seas allowed for longer-term appearance changes. Me old lady fancies the idea of looking like a vampire, you see.
[Sep 22, 2017 2:07:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Re: Dark Seas and monster pirates Reply to this Post

All changes are still temporary, from the monster amulets as you say. The only other way to change appearance is a ghost injury from sinking in HS, which is also removed on logging out.
----------------------------------------
Jcmorgan on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Sep 23, 2017 12:43:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates