• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 23
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2807 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
Florida777

[Houses Filled now] I have too many houses

Manor on Bowditch and Villa on Scrim are available again if anyone is interested.

I've been pondering this for a while, and decided to finally try and do something about it. I seem to have acquired too many houses on Sage and I can't bring myself to give them back for such little poe in return etc. Anyhow, I figured I'd see if anyone is interested in becoming a roommate and living there for free. This isn't a gimmick at all and I have no angle by the way, but they are just sitting there useless, so I thought I?d let someone use them if they wanted. I don't go to them and have no need to, so if anyone is interested send me a pm or a tell in game.

The only disclaimer I have is whoever gets the place you can make whoever you want a roommate but make sure you trust them etc, I'm of course not in any way responsible for any theft that might occur etc. Of course any of my closer friends will get first dibs.

Also an idea might be for one of you captains to use it for a greenie house if you want, like if you are training greenies etc, heck I don't know, they are just sitting there completely usueless is all, and i think the Villa even has a few rooms with black paint etc.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Florida777 at Jun 30, 2008 11:38:02 PM]
[Jun 10, 2008 1:23:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jennpaw

Re: I have too many houses

He does like to sneak up on people and stand behind them til they notice. =P

<3 Strunz
-Lotsasass

Random Spades Opponent: "you wont laugh when youre life is banned"
[Jun 10, 2008 4:59:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thyren

If you cannot find anyone else, I'd be more than glad to take whichever house is not taken. I hope we can meet in-game at a later date to get to know each other.
Jezzeka on the Cobalt Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Jezzeka on the Crimson Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Opique on the Viridian Ocean

[Jun 10, 2008 5:08:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Jezzeka [Link]  Go to top 
Nichw1

Strunz my love hit a brudda up. The house i reside in atm is scary. I feel like im walking in and am i third wheel. All goes silent!
Dannyt - Hunter/Malachite
[Jun 11, 2008 12:10:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jodiee5

Strunz my love hit a brudda up. The house i reside in atm is scary. I feel like im walking in and am i third wheel. All goes silent!

What kind of crappy slang is "brudda". Sounds more like you were saying something like "Rubba Dubba"... if that even is a word...
-:|:- Jodiee -:|:-
|= Bad Sushi =|= Valor =| (Cobalt)
|= Pineapples =|= Charon Feather =| (Malachite)
| = THINK PINK = |
[Jun 11, 2008 2:20:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Jodiee [Link]  Go to top 
Reluctant

What kind of crappy slang is "brudda". Sounds more like you were saying something like "Rubba Dubba"... if that even is a word...

lolwut?
Maybe you'll see me around on Sage. Probably not.
Amg, Lockerz invites available. Send me a message.
[Jun 11, 2008 9:30:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://Tout-Efusjon.info    Larry Bunsold 25 [Link]  Go to top 
Hypnos
OceanMaster

"Brudda" is a rather common term where I come from. One of my fav. restaurants of all times is also called Brudda's.
face down in the soup again - Avatar by Sharktail of Sage
Cnuofesd of Viridian wrote: 
I regually snort porridge oats up my nose too.

[Jun 11, 2008 1:51:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Burninat0r

"Brudda" is a rather common term where I come from. One of my fav. restaurants of all times is also called Brudda's.

PWNED by HYPNOS! =OOOOO
Burninator

Very retired. Not coming back.
[Jun 11, 2008 3:04:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

Here in Detroit, "Brudda" is a common phrase used by the younger generation. Back in the 80's it was "Duuuuude". Yes, my age is showing.
Tonigirl on Sage.
Different names in different places.
Always a tart.
[Jun 11, 2008 4:15:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jodiee5

Hypnos wrote: 

:O A restaurant?!!
-:|:- Jodiee -:|:-
|= Bad Sushi =|= Valor =| (Cobalt)
|= Pineapples =|= Charon Feather =| (Malachite)
| = THINK PINK = |
[Jun 11, 2008 7:28:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Jodiee [Link]  Go to top 
Lady_of_Pink

Hmm brudda... sound's like something that the aussie gangster wannabes that i live near say!!

/e spys!!
Silencedrose of Sage

Unfortunately a dozen dumb rants don't amount to one intelligent notion. I'm all about girl power, but don't jump on the bandwagon for the sake of the ride, especially if the number plate reads "DIMWIT".
[Jun 11, 2008 10:46:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fearlessphil

Dude appears to be used over here in the UK at the moment. Either that, or you hear something like "aight mate!" or just a grunt... Depends how educated the youth is.
Fearlessphil

Trial the new version of Blockadevideos.com
Forum thread

/e loves his Muffin Tiar
[Jun 12, 2008 3:31:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blockadevideos.com [Link]  Go to top 
wokbok117

Dude appears to be used over here in the UK at the moment. Either that, or you hear something like "aight mate!" or just a grunt... Depends how edumacated the youth is.

Fixed! Where did you go to school? :p
[Jun 12, 2008 4:15:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Florida777

Re: (Houses Filled) I have too many houses

Manor on Bowditch is available again if anyone is interested.
[Jun 30, 2008 9:52:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lakimbo

Re: (Houses Filled) I have too many houses

Strunz's - How To Get Chicks Without Even Trying, Vol. 1
Howtie

Eff Novo
[Jun 30, 2008 10:20:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Florida777

Okay Howtie has taken both places, so this post is over for now, thanks very much
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Florida777 at Jun 30, 2008 11:37:30 PM]
[Jun 30, 2008 11:37:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lakimbo

lulzies
Howtie

Eff Novo
[Jul 1, 2008 1:06:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Okay Howtie has taken both places, so this post is over for now, thanks very much

So basically she is sleeping with you and Wazzy?

Interesting :)
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jul 1, 2008 5:22:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
da_ripper

Hypnos wrote: 

:O A restaurant?!!

We can now find Hypnos when visiting LA.

Saving people's time ftw.

Game over. Winner: Expel.
Antix says, "Expel just pikachu'd the charizard out of him"
Antix says, "Nice one"
Expel says, "Super effective"

Chimeravirus of Viridian.
[Jul 1, 2008 5:58:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lakimbo

So basically she is sleeping with you and Wazzy?

Interesting :)

Just trying to catch up with I've removed the pirate name that was in this post, as she was not amused by this. 's man count. Ooof..its a full time job.

:)
Howtie

Eff Novo
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Galene at Jul 2, 2008 4:12:15 AM]
[Jul 1, 2008 7:06:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Br0kenAngel

By association, you get to include all of Wazzy's man court in your own. This greatly increases the size of your man court. =P

-BA
Mads wrote: 
I logged on to midnight and both of the people that play were offline :(
[Jul 1, 2008 7:19:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lakimbo

Stop trying to put yourself on my list BA
Howtie

Eff Novo
[Jul 1, 2008 7:20:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedtwist

-after eating my popcorn and watch all the bickering about peoples sex lives i sit up to type-

hmm.. So a post about giving houses away turns into Ebonic slang... then to sex lives...

-high fives strunz for bringing parley back-

§
Finally a Silenced Soul

http://www.pirates-in-real.page.tl/Sage.htm

Are you Twistedtwist?
Prometheus

I was, that means I am...
[Jul 1, 2008 9:14:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    twistedrhymetry@yahoo.com    Twistedtwist [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates