• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 102
Posts: 102   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11542 times and has 101 replies Next Thread
mads0001

Re: Ultimate Intent for Admiral

Want to give away poe?, make something more suitable like 1K segment, it is so obvious that they want to make LoL waste their resources.

Want to have a fair blockade? do you politics correctly, don't try going away trying to buy people and islands with your "hard" earned PoE, or mess around large islands doing whatever you want with them just because you want to earn more PoE.

I don't know but something is fishy here, attacking just large islands with such crazy blockade pay. As I said before it just "island buying". Also I find a bit fishy that we have not really direct replies from royals and monarch from the flag if I AM NOT WORNG. I have not checked around.

But whatever happens you must be sure that LoL will be there defending.

Maybe of LoL hadn't resorted to creating some kind of monster inter-ocean jobbing pool to draw from then people would feel they didn't have to go to such lengths.

Fact is that you can't really compete against LoL without throwing some savage pay down. It's not about being bad politically, some politically well connected flags, and players that know all about doing the groundwork for blockades have died on the "LoL" hill. Some more than once.

Les Aristocrates weren't a flag full of idiots, and they couldn't get more than about 2 war brigs onto the board against LoL at Scrim 2.

When the only possible approach that'll work is attrition, guess what people are going to try. Blockading with low money failed, politicking failed, outpaying hasn't ever been an option, You can't tell me nobody saw it coming can you poli?
----------------------------------------
rachaelj wrote: 

"your standing in patronising has gone up and is now respected in your archipelago"
spelling corrected by Mads(tm) :P
[Jun 13, 2008 7:47:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Br0kenAngel

I completely empathise with the desire for flags to do more on the political side to compete with other flags. Unfortunately, if flags only matched themselves to targets where they had equal footing politically, that would mean that no one was ever going to drop on Admiral. Really. When you consider the political ties and jobbing pull that LoL has (not just on Sage but on other green oceans as well) I really wonder who would have the political ability to have a "fair competition" with them? I know a lot of you didn't like PA, but if they were able to do one thing well, it was politick for jobbers. Even PA couldn't compete with LoL when it came to jobber pull.

After the Scrimshaw LoL v. PA blockade I commented on the ways that LoL were superior in the blockade game. I mentioned the ways they were able to take away any possible advantage another flag might have against them. At the time it looked like "sour grapes" from a lost blockade, but I was sincere. There isn't a flag out there that can have a "fair competition" with you, LoL. Not if you are committed to matching pay from the get-go as we've seen you do in the past.

It is all well and good to say that you are only looking for a "fair competition" Polie, but let's see if you guys actually back that up with action. Don't match pay from the start. Politick in your normal way and put up an offer at half the pay of the attacker. Don't up it if you are already outjobbing or at even jobbers. If you are getting outjobbed, then up the pay to even it out. You have that option as the defender. The attacker has posted their intent along with their initial pay. You have the choice now to make the blockade "fair" or not. If they had come out and said we're paying 250/seg we all know that the blockade would be completely unfair in your favor. At least this way, they are giving you the CHOICE of making it fair or not.

-BA
Mads wrote: 
I logged on to midnight and both of the people that play were offline :(
[Jun 13, 2008 7:49:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
okcorall

I love how any alt every OBVIOUSLY is tied to PA. Really guys, there are lots of other people on Sage. Also, 1million PoE says that the forum alt you guys love you would hate if you knew who it was. (Vil keep hiding, it is your only chance!) =P

That doesn't confirm, nor deny that you are part of Chuck Norris.

And given the fact, that every PA member apart from you, (ex or not) is defending the pay. When they have argued for cheaper blockades in the past, so there can be more of them. It does make me wonder who all the new players making up Chuck Norris really are. Especially as they all seem to have a portrait with the same blue seahorse in them, that many PA members have.

Add to that. Admiral is the first target. The long time home of Passive Aggression. And the pay is so high. You have to ask yourself, how many players there are, that could bankroll this kind of blockade, so soon after creation.
Hiding down south
[Edit 1 times, last edit by okcorall at Jun 13, 2008 9:34:10 AM]
[Jun 13, 2008 9:33:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Br0kenAngel

You are really showing your lack of knowledge about who and what ex-PA members (and current PA members) have said in the past along with what some of us are doing now.

-BA

By all means though, keep the conspiracy theories coming. They are entertaining :D
Mads wrote: 
[Jun 13, 2008 9:40:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poulsv

Maybe it is my fault but this going to the wrong way. I am not arguing that LoL is unbeatable, that we are such rich to pay or not to pay that amount of PoE, that LoL has enough political strength or not, there are some other ways to plan to take the island without such a lame blockade pay. Also I don't plan to explain why people support us and why not. We just do our 'homework'.

My point is that they are doing all wrong, coming here and posting a plain intent post from a recently created flag, offering a ridiculous blockade pay. All for what? what are they intentions to do it? I am really sure that they don't want to blockade just for the fun of it or to have a healthy competition even if it is fair or not.

Lets take it to a metaphor.

We are a soccer football team, we train everyday and we know who are our best players on the field and we are well know. In the next days we have a match with another team who has been recently created, they have bought some of the best football players for their team.

The day before the match the another team buys the best players of our team for a very high price without telling us, and we cannot do anything about it because we cannot pay what they are going to get paid just because it is so much money.

The match starts and make whatever we can but we are playing against our own team mates.

Well for those who did not get it, they are trying to buy even who are going to support us, it is a decision between a lot of PoE or loyalty, don't tell me that some people won't use alts just get PoE, who cannot think about a up to 100K blockade per single jobber if it takes in a 5 round blockade, a lot of people dreams what they can do with 100K. PoE pays, loyalty doesn't it is just a pact between friends or know people.

Yhis is not for the blockade, it is for the PoE, where is the fun? do you know that you are playing a game and games are for FUN? if you don't have fun why you keep playing?

Some people takes this game so serious and some times they finish annoying another people and finishes with their fun.

Probably this is my last post in this topic, I made my point. Nothing else to say from me.
Poliestileno in the Sage Ocean
[Jun 13, 2008 9:46:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
okcorall

So PA members havn't argued against blockades going hunter style, and paying through the nose? I remember posting in one of the threads. I really don't want to bother looking for it. But i can do if you insist.

And like you say, i might be wrong about what some of you are doing. But maybe i'm not wrong about what others are doing.

Why doesn't Boza explain what he was talking about in the post i quoted?

I'm glad you find amusement from my theories. But i still don't think anyone has supplied evidence to the contary, apart from the obvious "you know nothing" and "there are loads of pirates on sage, why us?" lines.

Also, Beebe, was conversing with this "alt" Vilinus in her post, and clearly knows who he is, and is friendly with him. And he is clearly something to do with Chuck Norris. The links just keep appearing. Whether it's true or not.
Hiding down south
[Jun 13, 2008 10:00:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Valscor

If you are concerned with "fair" play and making it "even" would LoL agree to a 200-250 jobber cap? Then let each side decide any way they want to get jobbers but not accept more than that. Outside of that I have never really seen LoL be the ones to want to "make it even" in a blockade nearly every blockade you've entered you've had a 100 jobber advantage (when going for a large) so the idea of complaining about fair and even now seems pretty ridiculous.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote: 
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Semi-retired but still around now and then
[Jun 13, 2008 10:04:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DeeDeeIam

I'm not sure if this is a de-rail or a re-rail with the direction the intent post has gone. However...
I was rather enjoying the trend of actually having the flags explain their visions for the island in their intents. I would terribly hate to see that habit slide because of jobber pay discussions and conspiracy theory drama. That being said, what are the plans for the attacker if they win?
DeeDeeIam, Siren's Song-Sage
Illium Eternae ;)
[Jun 13, 2008 10:15:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Also, Beebe, was conversing with this "alt" Vilinus in her post, and clearly knows who he is, and is friendly with him. And he is clearly something to do with Chuck Norris. The links just keep appearing. Whether it's true or not.

ROFL! I have been friends with Vil for quite some time and don't even know them from Sage. The bolded part...O RLY!?!?! LAWL. Well as I said in the other thread LONG ago...I'm not Chucknnorris, I don't have anything to do with them on Sage, and I don't want anything to do with them on Sage.

As for the rest of PA...ask them but I am 99% sure it is a hell no.
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jun 13, 2008 10:33:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

Does it matter WHO is in Chuck Norris? Honestly, its pixels either way. Whoever they are, it is for them to choose to play the game how they see fit, as I am so reminded everytime I bitch about 3rd parties. I am sure alot of us have felt we could not do certain things the way we would like due to political repreccusions (sp?). If making an alt and playing on it to get some different level of enjoyment out of the game, why do we care? Sure there could be a level of parley back-pedaling if they do things they have posted against. They also may be posting against it as their main and the way it effects that characters flag or crew. I do not feel any stance on most of the things we tart about (3rd parties, jobber pay, uneven jobbing) is set in stone and peoples opinions may change. They also probably wouldn't say as much here due to the instant "OMGWTFHWFO" they would get and then threads would be pulled from 2006 with them saying something entirely different.

edit-i cannot type.
Tonigirl on Sage.
Different names in different places.
Always a tart.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ToniGirl at Jun 13, 2008 12:23:55 PM]
[Jun 13, 2008 10:37:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
okcorall

I'll retract my theories. I am assured by two people, who i trust, that it is not the case. And i will believe them, as they are friends.

I still want to know what Boza was talking about though.
Hiding down south
[Jun 13, 2008 10:40:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

I understand the need for high pay at Admiral, since jobbing against LoL with low pay will always be a losing venture. As far as this one blockade goes, though, I don't think things having pay at 4k/segment will make a difference when compared to... let's say 1k/segment. The total number of jobbers is likely to be higher, but the ratio should be about the same.

If it really is an attempt at attrition... dayum. That's up against a flag that's been sitting and collecting at larges (now Admiral) for a long time now.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jun 13, 2008 10:46:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tekny

Ah well, this is on one side funny to read, but on the other side sad to just know the intent.

I've never experienced such a bad blockade intent ever, why can't Chuck Norris just build up their politics for some months just like everyone else and then look for a blockade.

But no, they just created the flag, and insist on taking Admiral Island with the saddest pay I've ever seen. And yes, I too could get an alt to earn some poes. But no, I'll be focusing to puzzle like nuts and to see Admiral being kept in LoL hands.

And as Polie said, we do our homework. We have done this game for fun, for the experience of the game. Not to ruin other's fun by outpaying in cades or hurting flags on purpose. We aren't unbeatable indeed, and if paying 4K/seg is needed to win Admiral, go ahead, pay that amount. You'll spent tons of millions, and for what. To be the proud owner of Admiral Island and to be looked at by the whole ocean about what a silly pay you've put in from the start and about how you acted.

I have no hard feelings what so ever of any flag attacking Admiral, but with that intent, it makes me slightly mad.

I can't insist every sagean follows my opinion, do what you feel like to, this game has to be for the fun. But every real life person has a mind, which has a consciousness.

I'll be waiting with patience this weekend.
Senior Officer and Strategist of "Rectitude"
Prince of "League of Light"
Sage

I Love Techno 2008
[Jun 13, 2008 10:52:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Br0kenAngel

If it is an attempt at attrition it would be pretty damned hilarious if LoL turned the tables on them. Simply pay their normal 400-500 per segment and pull 100-200 jobbers. Watch as the attackers scrounge up 500 jobbers at 20k/round and spend 30M PoE taking Admiral compared to the 1.2M (400/seg * 200 jobbers) you spend keeping them busy for 3 rounds. Surely you could pull 200 jobbers through flaggies, allies and inter-ocean friends? Then you've cost them approximately 30M more than you've spent and can easily come back and take the island back the next week. If they come out with 4k/seg again the next week you have the choice to try to match them or attrition them again. They've got Admiral for a week ... I know it makes decent PoE, but I also know that it doesn't make 30M a week.

Who do you think could afford 30M a week longer? LoL or the attacking coalition (especially if the first time LoL only spends 1-2M)?

-BA

EDIT:

And as Polie said, we do our homework. We have done this game for fun, for the experience of the game. Not to ruin other's fun by outpaying in cades or hurting flags on purpose.
You should have a private conversation sometime with Kneiss and ask him about his political plans dealing with Scrim II and what happened with LA. Ask him specifically about the effects of outpaying. You might not be so willing to make statements like the previous one.
Mads wrote: 
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Br0kenAngel at Jun 13, 2008 10:59:23 AM]
[Jun 13, 2008 10:56:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Sorry, I don't see how the pay ruins your fun. I disagree with how high it is too, but I seriously doubt the intent was to make the game unfun for LoL. The obvious counterargument is that LoL politics to ruin people's fun. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?

I seriously doubt it's even possible to out-politic LoL. If it is, I can't imagine how long it would take. It's been proven time and time again that there are flags that simply will not job against LoL, whether they're allied or not. Some people just aren't willing to make the jobber deals that you guys are. Pay is where they need to look.
[Jun 13, 2008 11:03:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vilnius1

OK wrote: 
And he is clearly something to do with Chuck Norris.

Not even a little bit. I can't remember the last time I was online for more than twenty minutes and don't plan to spend five hours of my weekend blockading. I am merely a bored poster who has an opinion on the whole situation and one of the few that feels this high pay is good for the ocean.

Goats wrote: 
I don't think things having pay at 4k/segment will make a difference when compared to... let's say 1k/segment. The total number of jobbers is likely to be higher, but the ratio should be about the same.

I don't entirely agree. I think that between 500/seg - 1k/seg the ratio would be relatively the same; however, there is a significant (15k) jump between 1k and 4k. From what I remember about LOL they have a set group of supporters that consistently turns out in similar amounts regardless of pay. That said, I think Norris will pull a lot of jobbers that wouldn't regularly turn out but want a potential 100k.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Vilnius1 at Jun 13, 2008 11:21:20 AM]
[Jun 13, 2008 11:11:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Can we get that as 4k a seg even/jobber delight. I will make sure to get all my alts up and running. Lemme see 25*4=100,000*5=500,000*3=1,500,000. Yeah that will work thanks mates. :)

PS after this blockade I will be interested in purchasing a familiar with my new found poes. Thank you.

PSS- also I still haven't seen a single post from Chuck Norris confirming this blockade. So if I dont get a drop this weekend Boi you are gonna be getting a forum ban. lol
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by daviddavison at Jun 13, 2008 11:47:06 AM]
[Jun 13, 2008 11:43:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TuucciZ

Can we get that as 4k a seg even/jobber delight. I will make sure to get all my alts up and running. Lemme see 25*4=100,000*5=500,000*3=1,500,000. Yeah that will work thanks mates. :)

PS after this blockade I will be interested in purchasing a familiar with my new found poes. Thank you.

PSS- also I still haven't seen a single post from Chuck Norris confirming this blockade. So if I dont get a drop this weekend Boi you are gonna be getting a forum ban. lol

Elite / Jobber's Delight please.

Or, if it was possible, Sailor's Delight. That would be heaven.
Tuuc on Sage. Yes, I'm back.
Nemo wrote: 
I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to everyone who didn't post in this thread.

[Jun 13, 2008 11:49:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

When? When the Ultimate time occurs

Naw, he dug his escape route.

But thanks for the tartfest opportunity, always a good time. ;-)
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jun 13, 2008 12:29:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chopper56

You better be assured I will be there with alts in hand!

I will dedicate my services to whomever will let me nav ONE WF in the cade. I can pull excellents on up to 3 characters at one time, and I will be testing my 4 character puzzling at this blockade!!

Let's call this the 3 for 1 deal!!
Billyb

As the great philospher Jagger once said....
"You can't always get what you want!"
[Jun 13, 2008 12:53:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
damagon

Who? Chuck Norris, The Ultimate flag name
Where? Admiral, the Ultimate Island
When? When the Ultimate time occurs
Pay? Starting @ 4k/seg
Why? Ultimate Showdown

As LoL politic away,
Wazzy is having a field day,
Some chatlogged tells
From thier warning bells
Wazzy's so happy he's gay.

Ultimate Laugh PP>WoW
Warning strong language

Ooops, I got late to this party. But from what I can tell this is nothing but some sort of joke/parody.

There's no real blockade happening. It's almost like the Ultimate scam.
Damagon
[Jun 13, 2008 1:56:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Ooops, I got late to this party. But from what I can tell this is nothing but some sort of joke/parody.

There's no real blockade happening. It's almost like the Ultimate scam.

I don't know. I could see that going either way. If it's a fake, I doubt it's going to do Chuck any good when a real blockade shows up.
[Jun 13, 2008 1:58:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
damagon

If it's a fake, I doubt it's going to do Chuck any good when a real blockade shows up.

True, but only if they decide to blockade Admiral. I'm sure they might but not in the near future. Lot's of things could happen until then.
Damagon
[Edit 1 times, last edit by damagon at Jun 13, 2008 2:06:40 PM]
[Jun 13, 2008 2:06:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
basso

Beebe wrote: 
Also, 1million PoE says that the forum alt you guys love you would hate if you knew who it was.

I will take that bet any day. I have no clue who it is, and unless it happens to be Barboza, Daveaite, or Commandojoe, you owe me 1m :) The "alt" has made some good points, so who it really is has no bearing on what is said.

Mads wrote: 
When the only possible approach that'll work is attrition, guess what people are going to try. Blockading with low money failed, politicking failed, outpaying hasn't ever been an option, You can't tell me nobody saw it coming can you poli?

Well said Mads, this is just how I see it. Polie, this is what we are saying to you. Its not that LoL plays the game in the "wrong" way. It is simply that you guys are very good at the way you play the game, and to compete, a flag is left with little choices. Telling people to politic more is a joke, since we have seen flags like PA crushed at Admiral already. Yes, PA knows how to pull jobbers.

Deedeeiam wrote: 
I was rather enjoying the trend of actually having the flags explain their visions for the island in their intents. I would terribly hate to see that habit slide because of jobber pay discussions and conspiracy theory drama. That being said, what are the plans for the attacker if they win?

DeeDee wins the thread :) I think LoL has done a great job managing Admiral, same with PA before them. I truly would hate to see some massive overbuilding on Admiral. It didn't get dropped on anyway, but it is still something to think about.

Goatsie wrote: 
Sorry, I don't see how the pay ruins your fun. I disagree with how high it is too, but I seriously doubt the intent was to make the game unfun for LoL. The obvious counterargument is that LoL politics to ruin people's fun.
Exactly, LoL plays to win islands, which is fine. If other people play to win your island, LoL really has no room to comment. I keep saying this, but you can buy an island with pay for jobbers, or you can "buy" an island through politics and jobber deals. Neither is "wrong", they are just two different ways to get what you want in the game.
Montage of Sage
Mads wrote: 
OK, now I'm convinced. The problem here is that you cannot understand plain English.

[Jun 13, 2008 4:30:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2patch

By way of an overview

We are looking at basic human response here, why bring a sword to a swordfight when you have a gun.

Honour vs Victory?

Victory is won by those who take it by the balls, Honour is won by those prepared to lose on its behalf.

Chuck Norris have every right to test the theory that Poe > Politics and may very well be successful. It wont be much of a blockbuster unless LoL break the bank to match pay, in which case we will have a cade on our hands, however I'd love to see us take the honour route, as I think 4k per segment to start with, is a little heavy on the gut, but I also would hate to see such a well kept island thrown to the dogs, no mud on your face of course CN, I just get a little itchy when a great island changes hands into that of an unknown entity.

Will it be a great cade? sure, but would your mothers be proud of you? thats a question you must as yourself

On a side note, the days of blockbuster cades ended a long time ago, and it will only get more rediculous, but thats for another thread im sure.
Twopatch
Bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase "Puzzleblind"
[Jun 13, 2008 5:25:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faldrok

*Looks at the drops of Chuck Norris*

LAME!!

Seriously, this isn't going to be the new trend, is it? Yay for wasting people's time!

EDIT: Font was not large enough.
Faldrok. That is all.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Faldrok at Jun 13, 2008 5:30:13 PM]
[Jun 13, 2008 5:29:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Faldrok [Link]  Go to top 
fearlessphil

*Looks at the drops of Chuck Norris*

LAME!!

Seriously, this isn't going to be the new trend, is it? Yay for wasting people's time!

EDIT: Font was not large enough.

For once, I am actually agreeing with Faldrok (and Faldork)
Fearlessphil

Trial the new version of Blockadevideos.com
Forum thread

/e loves his Muffin Tiar
[Jun 13, 2008 5:46:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blockadevideos.com [Link]  Go to top 
okcorall

Well, let's not have the execution before the trial. We've no idea what will happen yet.
Hiding down south
[Jun 13, 2008 5:55:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shanoyu

Good luck contesting nine rounds out of twenty seven to avoid the bans before Admiral starts.

p.s. pave ADM and you have my vote.
His Holiness, The Dope
[Jun 13, 2008 5:56:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faldrok

Well, let's not have the execution before the trial. We've no idea what will happen yet.

Yes, because they're going to have enough jobbers to contend all islands at the same time? Doubtful. If they just focus on a small amount, sure, they have a great chance of winning some islands due to the rest of the ocean being spread out.

But is that what we want the blockade game to come down to? I sure the hell hope not.
Faldrok. That is all.
[Jun 13, 2008 6:06:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Faldrok [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 102   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates